Early Voting in Arizona Spells Doom for Democrats – Barring Major Fraud in the State, Expect WINS FOR MAGA CANDIDATES –

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Republican Kari Lake holds a 1.8 point lead over Katie Hobbs in the Arizona Governor’s race according to the latest Real Clear Politics averages.:clap:

Kari Lake held a 10 point lead in several recent polls including an 11 point lead in the recent FOX 10 poll from Arizona.

Having taken a couple statistics courses, I can't even imagine how any polling organization could come up with results that are not somehow compromised (biased). Add that to the "Republican-undercount" phenomenon, and the polls are little more than wetting one's finger to see which way the wind is blowing.

The MOOD of the country seems to be against the Democrats, and God knows it should be against the Democrats, but even the most awful Democrats are running at least competitively, which is a mystery to me.

Crossing my fingers, hoping for what Our Beloved President calls the "death of democracy."

I just came over from MSN news feed. And a couple of nasty articles about Ms. Lake, mostly calling her an "election denier" or a stooge for Trump. And all the hateful comments on MSN about her. Go there and read some of them. I watched interviews with her, she is bright, companionate and logical. I never heard her deny an election ONCE. (Edit: She is everything democrats aren't.)

Having taken a couple statistics courses, I can't even imagine how any polling organization could come up with results that are not somehow compromised (biased). Add that to the "Republican-undercount" phenomenon, and the polls are little more than wetting one's finger to see which way the wind is blowing.

The MOOD of the country seems to be against the Democrats, and God knows it should be against the Democrats, but even the most awful Democrats are running at least competitively, which is a mystery to me.

Crossing my fingers, hoping for what Our Beloved President calls the "death of democracy."

You took "a couple statistics courses" and figured that out all by yourself, did you?

Participation Trophy.jpg

The rest of the slate needs to win, in order to break the Juan McLouse cartel into a jillion impotent shards.

Of all the states, AZ can be the biggest bitch slapping of the GOP neocon douchebag machine in the nation.

I with you Oddball! :up:

What an extraordinary human being Kari is! the best!:thup:

“When We Win… There’s Going to be a Come to Jesus” – Kari Lake Brings THE FIRE-​

Republican Kari Lake holds a 1.8 point lead over Katie Hobbs in the Arizona Governor’s race according to the latest Real Clear Politics averages.:clap:

Kari Lake held a 10 point lead in several recent polls including an 11 point lead in the recent FOX 10 poll from Arizona.

LOL

hilarious

The rest of the slate needs to win, in order to break the Juan McLouse cartel into a jillion impotent shards.

Of all the states, AZ can be the biggest bitch slapping of the GOP neocon douchebag machine in the nation.

NatCons are the biggest losers in the conservative ecosystem.

We have to smash the NatCon loses like Kari Lake and Donald Trump.

Because they are losers.

Forum List

Back