Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

They weren't accepting people when you registered? You mean that you prayed like hell your number wouldn't come up, or possibly that you were unqualified for some reason.
No, you dumb asshole. When I went to the Post Office to register they told me they said the military wasn't taking registrations anymore.

You mean they stopped the draft. Anyone who wanted to volunteer to serve after the war ended was allowed to enlist.
No they weren't, turd. They didn't want any more people. They were trying to get rid of people.

Sounds like you're trying to make excuses as to why you didn't join. The military has ALWAYS accepted volunteers, and recruiting didn't stop after Viet Nam ended, only the draft did. And, ever since the draft ended, the US military has been an all volunteer force. Me? I joined because I wanted to serve this country, as well as wanted to travel and see what was beyond the borders of Montana. Served over 20 years, proudly.
It sounds like you're just a dumb asshole who won't accept anything that doesn't conform to you preconceived notions.

No, you dumb asshole. When I went to the Post Office to register they told me they said the military wasn't taking registrations anymore.

No they weren't, turd. They didn't want any more people. They were trying to get rid of people.

It sounds like you're just a dumb asshole who won't accept anything that doesn't conform to you preconceived notions.

Sounds like you're trying to make it sound like you couldn't join. When you went to the Post Office to register, they said that they weren't taking any more registrations? That would have been from 1975 to 1980, the only years that registration wasn't mandatory.

As far as volunteering? You could have stopped in at any Armed Forces Recruiting Center and volunteered to enlist if you had wanted to. The military NEVER stopped recruiting people or allowing them to enlist if they wanted to serve. RIF (Reduction In Force) applies to people who are currently in, not those who wish to initially enlist, and the way they do that is get rid of the people who are low performers first. If the force isn't reduced sufficiently, they then offer incentives to the next higher group.

Sorry, but people who know better (who have actually served, some of us who were in recruiting) know that you're full of shit in your excuses.

Forum List

Back