Mail ballots delivered by hand. I didn't know that was a thing, but they may decide the election in Arizona

They are still considered “mail in ballots” because the person is dropping them off in the envelope that needs to be signed. That means it has to go through “signature verification” process.

Of course not much is stopping Hobbs and her Dem goon squad from simply losing many of these dropped off ballots, knowing they are mostly GOP votes.
They've counted the number of them dropped off, and when they are scanned to count their vote, the ballots scanned has to equal the number they received....

In other words, you can't lose any, as you implied.

It's been a good election for Democrats....

We still have an opportunity to keep the house! Though a small chance....!

Except losing elections repeatedly, lying about election "fraud," and the rubes sending you $250,000,000 because their snowflakes.
Not all of the assholes are losing.

The "good" news is that now that the election is over, every TV camera in the nation will be pointed at Herschel Walker's face and he'll have to say something. Unless you have a grunt-to-english translation app; good luck understanding him.

Guys, let's have all votes in person using photo ID, using manually counted and entered ballots. No early voting. No mail-in voting. Only military using absentee ballots. Let's eliminate all the possibilities for cheating.
By doing so, you end up disenfranchising citizens from their constitutional right to vote for their government and representation.

Thehe whole reason for early voting and expanded availability to absentee ballots and drive thru voting and other methods to vote was to make voting available to all citizens and not just to the 9 to 5, Monday thru Friday workers.... Or seniors with no time restrictions.

Citizens live hectic, crazy lives and work crazy hours, and women have kids on top of a career to handle and a right to vote!

It should be ALL mail in, paper ballot, with security and identity measures for that...... Imo!

Mail in ballots are nice, but some argue unconstitutional. I am iffy on them given the last few elections. Something isn't right when Biden or Fetterman get elected. Are people that damned stupid or is the system broken? Which is worse?
There is a video record of multiple Democrats stating that mail-in or absentee ballots are the least secure and most ripe for fraud of any part of our elections. That was "then" this is now. They LOVE them now because they've discovered how to use them to win, every time. There should be a life sentence involved with election fraud. It tears at the very fabric of our nation and unless we fight it, this nation is going to die. It is the single worst form of treason there is today and one party is primarily responsible for it.

IF/WHEN the Dems begin celebrating their "come from behind" miracle victory to keep the House, I will officially be done with national elections. There will be no need to continue lending them any degree of credibility. It will be time to begin concentrating on letting local and state politicians know that if they become complicit in forcing laws from DC onto local citizens, they will need more than threats to get it done. People have had enough of this blue boot bullshit. NO MORE. NOT EVER.

Why don't you mention that he was one of the fewer than 10% of Trump endorsed candidates who lost? Oh wait, you're a partisan hack that thinks everyone else here is stupid, my bad. Carry on, troll.

Most of them were shoo-ins to keep their seat. Why don't you mention that?

In competitive races, your blob didn't do very well.

As for thinking you are stupid..you've done nothing to prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back