Huh? McCarthy: "I don't think anyone is questioning the legitimacy of the election"

I am not making this up. Right after tossing Liz Cheney, Kevin McCarthy said this today:

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. That's all over with. We are sitting here with the president today."

Trumpsters, your thoughts? Is Kevin McCarthy now a Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie?

:dunno:

RINO!!!

I am not making this up. Right after tossing Liz Cheney, Kevin McCarthy said this today:

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. That's all over with. We are sitting here with the president today."

Trumpsters, your thoughts? Is Kevin McCarthy now a Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie?

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

I guess I'm used to being lied to, but this one is a little insulting.

Yeah....not sure what the issue is? Nobody is. Xiden is the President.

That doesn't mean that there could have been major issues with election security that needs to be fixed.

Was the election stolen or not?
I don't believe it was "stolen" there were certainly some issues. But moving forward, Xiden is President. Nothing will undo that.

But we need to ensure that there is fair, free and secure elections moving foward.

But we need to ensure that there is fair, free and secure elections moving foward.

2020 was the most legitimate, free and fair election in history.

The most people in history voted, there were no significant anomalies identified, there were more recounts, audits and court challenges than any previous election......all of which found nothing

As perceived by rightists:

Mail in ballots are ‘invalid’ – they may conform to state law, the signature has been verified, but unless you’re voting in person on Election Day only, your vote shouldn’t count.

Mail in ballots by Americans of color who live in urban communities are ‘illegal’ – they may conform to state law, the signature has been verified, but unless you’re voting in person on Election Day only, your vote shouldn’t count.

Early voting is ‘illegitimate’ – it may conform to state law, you’re lawfully registered to vote with a valid ID, but unless you’re voting in person on Election Day only, your vote shouldn’t count.

To conservatives all of the above is ‘fraud,’ voting by mail or early voting is ‘cheating,’ resulting in a ‘stolen’ election.

The most people in history voted, there were no significant anomalies identified, there were more recounts, audits and court challenges than any previous election......all of which found nothing

How about 2016, BlueAnon?

What about it?

Democrats complained about Russian interference in our election.....Republicans welcomed it

hahah that's just propaganda

Sure the most voted, they did in the prior election too, but that didn't keep dembots from saying it was rigged

What about it?

Democrats complained about Russian interference in our election.....Republicans welcomed it
No, Dembots spread lies and misinformation claiming the election was rigged and the Trump campaign conspired to steal it...they even in an unprecedented move, spied on the Trump campaign, and interred in the new admin, and spend millions on a hoax investigation where they still can't accept the results.

He always has been. Next.

That is the Big Lie, :mm: thanks for finally repeating the right one.

Who has always been what?

Are you that dumb? In that case it is not worth my time trying to explain it to you.

Are you that dumb? In that case it is not worth my time trying to explain it to you.

Oh, it's a secret, darn!

:laugh:

And there are ENDLESS amounts of clips of Trump and McCarthy and all the little Trumpsters calling the election rigged and stolen.

McCarthy’s quote might be the most blatant lie I’ve ever seen (outside of Trump, of course) from a politician, and THAT is SAYING something.

What about it?

No, Dembots spread lies and misinformation claiming the election was rigged and the Trump campaign conspired to steal it...they even in an unprecedented move, spied on the Trump campaign, and interred in the new admin, and spend millions on a hoax investigation where they still can't accept the results.
really?

Then show me one

And there are ENDLESS amounts of clips of Trump and McCarthy and all the little Trumpsters calling the election rigged and stolen.

McCarthy’s quote might be the most blatant lie I’ve ever seen (outside of Trump, of course) from a politician, and THAT is SAYING something.
it was rigged

What about it?

really?

Then show me one
show you one what?

Forum List

Back