Eric invokes the 5th 500 times

6 hours of it. That is monumental. If i was the DA it would encourage me that there was a lot there. Why wont Eric clear himself ?

Forty six minutes well spent.

Lesson to be learned. The kicker is the Progs are bringing all of this to the top for their agendas and not what is right, and it is not popular. Unfortunately, there are many empowered who have not been charged for their demonizing of others over the decades in areas left and right. We will never truly be united again. And since we have people who go back thousands of years and centuries for wrongs, it is only logical to go back decades and lifespans. We cannot heal it this is not dealt with.

6 hours of it. That is monumental. If i was the DA it would encourage me that there was a lot there. Why wont Eric clear himself ?
To whom, the America hating thugs asking questions? Not worth the effort.

Good Lord. 500 times. There must be loads of stuff that he is looking to hide. I wonder if he even confirmed his name ?

I would too. Fuck the witch hunters. I wouldn't say a damned thing to them.

Because no matter what they say the witch hunters will twist it. So fuck them.

I would too. Fuck the witch hunters. I wouldn't say a damned thing to them.

To anyone with above a grade-school education which leaves Tommy out, people know that taking the 5th in no way implies guilt! In fact the framers EXPRESSLY FORBADE that conclusion realizing the awful power of government to use anything you say against you, regardless.

We all damn well know that Nancy would give her left nut to hang a Trump-- ANY Trump --out to dry, for anything at all no matter how specious.

Good Lord. 500 times. There must be loads of stuff that he is looking to hide. I wonder if he even confirmed his name ?

That's America for you, you Islamist Commie sympathizer

To anyone with above a grade-school education which leaves Tommy out, people know that taking the 5th in no way implies guilt! In fact the framers EXPRESSLY FORBADE that conclusion realizing the awful power of government to use anything you say against you, regardless.

We all damn well know that Nancy would give her left nut to hang a Trump-- ANY Trump --out to dry, for anything at all no matter how specious.
Trump is very clear that it implies guilt.

The two most important lessons 1. Always keep your mouth shut. and 2. Never rat on your friends. if you say nothing they've got nothing.

He didn't want to talk about why he personally valued a 50 million dollar property at 281 million.

Forum List

Back