Duck Dynasty nutter gets Breitbart Freedom of Speech award

Libs are so cute when their head spins around after someone they hate Is positivly recognized. :)

Libs are so cute when their head spins around after someone they hate Is positivly recognized. :)
I'm a democrat and I love the Duck Dynasty crew. I grew up around a family from Louisiana originally. Watching that show makes me miss the fun jabs and comaraderie and the excellent southern cooking my best friend's mom dished out every night.

Phil has a right to his opinion. Oddly the same day he got this award I had a dream he was talking to me sitting on a cliff by the sea. He was being his usual straight-up self. I congratulated him and his son Jase on his/their stubborn stance and standing his/their ground. It seemed to make him happy to hear that. Every character on that show is huge, rich and multidimensional authentically.

Good for him. Good for Duck Dynasty to stubbornly stand their ground and stick to their faith. Finally. Their down to earth antics mixed with being humble in faith is what makes the show so popular with a view public that is hungry...no...starving to death for morality and decency mixed with every day living..

Forum List

Back