Duck Dynasty nutter gets Breitbart Freedom of Speech award

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson wins freedom of speech award – just a year after saying homosexuality was a sin
  • Phil Robertson rose to fame in TV show about his duck-hunting family
  • In 2013 he made disparaging remarks about homosexuality in GQ article
  • He is to receive Andrew Breitbart Defender Of The First Amendment Award

Read more: Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson wins freedom of speech award Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This absolutely cracked me up.

Robertson and Breitbart are certainly not what comes to mind when one thinks of "freedom of speech".

Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson wins freedom of speech award – just a year after saying homosexuality was a sin
  • Phil Robertson rose to fame in TV show about his duck-hunting family
  • In 2013 he made disparaging remarks about homosexuality in GQ article
  • He is to receive Andrew Breitbart Defender Of The First Amendment Award

Read more: Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson wins freedom of speech award Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This absolutely cracked me up.

Robertson and Breitbart are certainly not what comes to mind when one thinks of "freedom of speech".
Good for him. Better than a obuthole drone like the liar Brian Williams getting it. The left hates Phil Robertson because the left knows he is right.

He has the freedom to tell everyone how much he hates fags

To Breitbart, that makes him an American hero

Phil Robertson is a very laid back and mellow man who will tell you straight up his opinion. Of course the left doesn't like him. First... He disagrees with them and second... He is not a shrill in your face shove their opinion down your throat type like the Hollywood liberals they worship.

To be honest, I thought the whole ordeal surrounding Phil Robertson was incredibly overblown. There are way more important hills to die on and this wasn't one of them in my opinion.

Nothing demonstrates our nations commitment to Freedom of Speech as much as the fact that Breitbart stilll exists

The Lud hates free speech and independent thought. Along with White Christians.

No, and you know better.

I hate liars and frauds - like Breitbart and DD.

RWs absolutely worship liars and frauds - like Breitbart and DD.

He has the freedom to tell everyone how much he hates fags

To Breitbart, that makes him an American hero

Except that he didn't do that. I think you are confused. Do a little research and you won't sound so far out in left field.

Only in America would Republicans award a homophobe. Well, perhaps in Russia as well.

Do you have any idea what he actually said, or are you merely reacting because you were told he said something bad, and stuff?

What's the big deal. Phil said it is a sin and is wrong. Which he us right. No hatred, the only hatred I see. Is from liberals. Anyway half of you haters don't believe in the bible, so why do you even care?

Forum List

Back