Drove across 4 states this weekend

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

Great example, Mr. Tuna.........Its like saying that the nation's patriotism is gauged by the number of flags place on porches on the 4th of July....Heck, some conservatives even wear TWO flag pins to convince other morons.

It's not. I remember my mother telling me the same thing in Florida in 2012 about seeing Romney signs everywhere and little support for Obama. Who won Florida?
Florida is a bit different, Illegals dont usually put up signs, they dont want to call attention to themselves.
pretty much all there is in Florida, Old retired people and illegals

What do illegals have to do with it?
the vote in large numbers in Florida

Evidence?
eyesight?
Of course without any type of check to make sure, it is hard to prove isnt it.
Tell me again why the democrats are fighting so hard against voter ID?
I know you wont tell me, but if you do can you please try to leave racism out of the equation? I dont think anyone here really believes that blacks are genetically too feeble minded to figure out how to get an ID.

We need an i.d. to get on a plane. After 9-11 it got much worse, overnight. I don't see why asking for voter i.d. is such a big deal unless.....?

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

Great example, Mr. Tuna.........Its like saying that the nation's patriotism is gauged by the number of flags place on porches on the 4th of July....Heck, some conservatives even wear TWO flag pins to convince other morons.

well gnat, I know you don't understand but its about enthusiasm for candidate. No one is excited about the old, sick, corrupt, lying, bitch with a D behind her name. She is having a hard time getting anyone to attend her rallys without paying them to be there.

My sister went out the other morning to discover someone had stuck a Trump sign in her front yard.

that is what she told you anyway

--LOL

Were they this thick?

white-Romney-Ryan-signs.jpg

in some places, yes. whats your point? do you even have one?

Google 2012 election.

Romney is not Trump, Killary is not obozo. But I understand your failed attempt at analogy.

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?

5 counting La, Miss. Ala, Georgia, and Florida. Georgia and Florida are in play this year-----------duh, swing states.

Georgia is not a swing state. You aren't a swing state until you swing.

Florida is a bit different, Illegals dont usually put up signs, they dont want to call attention to themselves.

Evidence?
eyesight?
I know you wont tell me, but if you do can you please try to leave racism out of the equation? I dont think anyone here really believes that blacks are genetically too feeble minded to figure out how to get an ID.

We need an i.d. to get on a plane. After 9-11 it got much worse, overnight. I don't see why asking for voter i.d. is such a big deal unless.....?

ID makes it harder to cheat. But the same dems who scream about voter ID, show their ID readily to pick up their food stamps, welfare, obozocare, and govt cheese.

Its called hypocrisy

Evidence?
eyesight?

We need an i.d. to get on a plane. After 9-11 it go much worse, overnight. I don't see why asking for voter i.d. is such a big deal unless.....?
exactly.
and to be honest, if we twist the constitution around we can come up with a freedom of movement in the country and make it unconstitutional to ask for an ID of any type to get on a plane. To require ID causes a disproportionate disadvantage to certain groups too stupid to get an ID.

My sister went out the other morning to discover someone had stuck a Trump sign in her front yard.

--LOL

Google 2012 election.

Romney is not Trump, Killary is not obozo. But I understand your failed attempt at analogy.

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?

5 counting La, Miss. Ala, Georgia, and Florida. Georgia and Florida are in play this year-----------duh, swing states.

CNN and the dems claim that it is this year. Just going by what our trustworthy media is telling us.

--LOL

Google 2012 election.

if that was the case only California would be a "swing" state. The land of fruits and nuts.

--LOL

Google 2012 election.

CNN and the dems claim that it is this year. Just going by what our trustworthy media is telling us.

A red state in play is not swing state. States with a long history of flucuating between red and blue are the swing states.

Evidence?
eyesight?

ID makes it harder to cheat. But the same dems who scream about voter ID, show their ID readily to pick up their food stamps, welfare, obozocare, and govt cheese.

Its called hypocrisy

I now have to get to the airport a couple hours earlier and be subject to ridiculous searches, AND show an i.d. AND a passport if leaving this country. All an illegal has to do to vote is sneak into this country, sashay into one or more voting booths and vote for the hillary of his choice. And he can do this multiple times.

Evidence?
eyesight?

Its called hypocrisy

I now have to get to the airport a couple hours earlier and be subject to ridiculous searches, AND show an i.d. AND a passport if leaving this country. All an illegal has to do to vote is sneak into this country, sashay into one or more voting booths and vote for the hillary of his choice. And he can do this multiple times.
and the funny part is that the dems use your tax dollars to feed, house, educate and medicate Pedro while he does all of this.
Mexico thanks you.

--LOL

A red state in play is not swing state. States with a long history of flucuating between red and blue are the swing states.

OK, great. Have you told the dems and their media arm?

Well, racist Democrats say it is unfair to blacks because they are too stupid to be able to get IDs.

I'm in North Carolina. I live in heavily Democrat Durham. There are maybe a dozen Trump signs I've seen around town. One or two for Hillary.

Trump's hope has to be that Hillary supporters just won't show up. There is good reason to think that, but it's sure not guaranteed. They showed up far more for Obama in 2012 than had been projected. It's a kool-aid drinking lot, they have their instructions. They just need to follow them, which is what they do best

--LOL

OK, great. Have you told the dems and their media arm?

I'm telling you that you've been lying about your belief in the polls.

You believe that Georgia is in play because of what you see in the polls, but since previously you have said repeatedly that the polls are meaningless,

you were lying all those times. You trust the polls enough to cause you to believe that Georgia is in play.

I'm in North Carolina. I live in heavily Democrat Durham. There are maybe a dozen Trump signs I've seen around town. One or two for Hillary.

Trump's hope has to be that Hillary supporters just won't show up. There is good reason to think that, but it's sure not guaranteed. They showed up far more for Obama in 2012 than had been projected. It's a kool-aid drinking lot, they have their instructions. They just need to follow them, which is what they do best

We have to hope that the years of dem lies are finally catching up with them. The American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.

We have to hope that the years of dem lies are finally catching up with them. The American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.

I don't know, they keep getting proven right

Forum List

Back