Drove across 4 states this weekend

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

I heard this from 2 people who drove down the East coast to Florida last week. All they as were Trump signs in the Carolinas - and lots of them.

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

I heard this from 2 people who drove down the East coast to Florida last week. All they as were Trump signs in the Carolinas - and lots of them.
Im surprised they even saw Trump signs, its normally illegal to post signs on I-95. unless someone was paying for billboard space.

It's not. I remember my mother telling me the same thing in Florida in 2012 about seeing Romney signs everywhere and little support for Obama. Who won Florida?

When my wife and I drove to Ca-nada all we ever saw was Trump signs and only one small Clinton sign.

It's not. I remember my mother telling me the same thing in Florida in 2012 about seeing Romney signs everywhere and little support for Obama. Who won Florida?
Florida is a bit different, Illegals dont usually put up signs, they dont want to call attention to themselves.
pretty much all there is in Florida, Old retired people and illegals

Florida is a bit different, Illegals dont usually put up signs, they dont want to call attention to themselves.

What do illegals have to do with it?

Trump will win Floriduh.

they vote in large numbers in Florida, maryland also. OweMalley made sure they had the ability to do so

the vote in large numbers in Florida

Evidence?

Trump will win Floriduh.
Im not putting bets on Trump winning any states right now.
according to the videos that the dems did not want people to see, they are working hard at getting illegals to vote in all the swing states.

the vote in large numbers in Florida

Evidence?
eyesight?
Of course without any type of check to make sure, it is hard to prove isnt it.
Tell me again why the democrats are fighting so hard against voter ID?
I know you wont tell me, but if you do can you please try to leave racism out of the equation? I dont think anyone here really believes that blacks are genetically too feeble minded to figure out how to get an ID.

Trump will win Floriduh.
according to the videos that the dems did not want people to see, they are working hard at getting illegals to vote in all the swing states.

You heard it here first....

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Trump will win Floriduh.

You heard it here first....

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
saw the video of the dems discussing it.
Now who am I to believe, an actual video that clearly shows the dems talking about their fraud, or one of their paid drones (you) pretending they arent talking about their fraud.

Were they this thick?

white-Romney-Ryan-signs.jpg

in some places, yes. whats your point? do you even have one?

Google 2012 election.

Romney is not Trump, Killary is not obozo. But I understand your failed attempt at analogy.

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?

5 counting La, Miss. Ala, Georgia, and Florida. Georgia and Florida are in play this year-----------duh, swing states.

Forum List

Back