Drove across 4 states this weekend

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- hope that you are correct Redfish !!

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- hope that you are correct Redfish !!

me too. If not, the country is lost

My sister went out the other morning to discover someone had stuck a Trump sign in her front yard.

I did see some Hillary for jail signs.
image.jpeg

I drive around the city all the time. Until a week ago no one had signs. Now there are about fifteen signs each for the two of them. A third of those for mcmullin

Were they this thick?

white-Romney-Ryan-signs.jpg

in some places, yes. whats your point? do you even have one?

Google 2012 election.

Romney is not Trump, Killary is not obozo. But I understand your failed attempt at analogy.

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?

You;re not serious, right?

You might not see any. You are talking about looking for a hillary sign, that would take a liberal to put one up.
As we all know, liberals are under the impression that everything should be free and that someone else should not only pay for the sign, but also install it for them.
To do this, it would require a conservative to pay for it and install it.
Not going to happen.
Of course, if someone happens to be able to afford 2 Trump signs, then they are not giving their fair share unless at least one hillary sign is purchased by them and installed.

In the area I live in Baltimore, there are no Clinton signs anywhere; all are Trump. People I've spoken to have said they are voting for Trump and don't see how the Clinton's haven't already been put behind bars. If there's someone that's for Clinton, they are showing it or saying it out loud.

In the area I live in Baltimore, there are no Clinton signs anywhere; all are Trump. People I've spoken to have said they are voting for Trump and don't see how the Clinton's haven't already been put behind bars. If there's someone that's for Clinton, they are showing it or saying it out loud.
Im just outside of Annapolis and its the same exact thing. No Clinton signs, and I keep getting the thumbs up from other people on the road because of my anti clinton bumper stickers.
I honestly dont know how she can win unless cheating is involved.

Forum List

Back