This Republican

Got it. You're a cult member, and are incapable of anything other than spouting rhetoric.
No ma’am. Youre the idiot cult member.

I didn’t spout rhetoric, I merely criticized yours.

Now, if the day ever comes when you want to have an actual discussion, resist your typical libtard fascist urge to give me directions. If you have an actual question, you ought to just ask it in a simple and straightforward manner.

You’re welcome, Bullfrog. 👍

No ma’am. Youre the idiot cult member.

I didn’t spout rhetoric, I merely criticized yours.

Now, if the day ever comes when you want to have an actual discussion, resist your typical libtard fascist urge to give me directions. If you have an actual question, you ought to just ask it in a simple and straightforward manner.

You’re welcome, Bullfrog. 👍
Sorry, but I won't follow you down that rabbit hole by discussing trump's lies, or stolen elections as if any of that was related to reality. You're wrong. Admit that first, and then we can discuss other things.

Sorry, but I won't follow you down that rabbit hole by discussing trump's lies,
You’re the tool making false claims about Trump’s lies.
or stolen elections
You have babbled about your own contentions plenty often enough in that regard.
as if any of that was related to reality.
You’d never know. Your grasp on reality isn’t “tenuous.” It’s non-existent.
You're wrong. Admit that first, and then we can discuss other things.

I am and have been absolutely right. You’re miserably wrong admit, bitch. Confess. Then but only then will I permit you to infest this Board any further.

The fact of the matter is clear: the OP is a fake Republican just like that craven dishonest blowhard rightwinger falsely tried to label himself as a “Rightwinger” so too Dragexlax s obviously not a Republican and likely never was. And the new guy is a bot. Bots 🤖 bots bots.

I’m still confused about paid posters. They generally aren’t very persuasive. Yet some morons somewhere pay them for their nailed posting efforts? Bots are even less logical.

You’re the tool making false claims about Trump’s lies.

You have babbled about your own contentions plenty often enough in that regard.

You’d never know. Your grasp on reality isn’t “tenuous.” It’s non-existent.

I am and have been absolutely right. You’re miserably wrong admit, bitch. Confess. Then but only then will I permit you to infest this Board any further.

The fact of the matter is clear: the OP is a fake Republican just like that craven dishonest blowhard rightwinger falsely tried to label himself as a “Rightwinger” so too Dragexlax s obviously not a Republican and likely never was. And the new guy is a bot. Bots 🤖 bots bots.

I’m still confused about paid posters. They generally aren’t very persuasive. Yet some morons somewhere pay them for their nailed posting efforts? Bots are even less logical.
You're gonna permit me to remain on this silly discussion board? You're goofier than I thought.

I’m still confused about paid posters. They generally aren’t very persuasive. Yet some morons somewhere pay them for their nailed posting efforts?

I get paid $5 a post and $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police

I joined the Republican Party on Dec 9, 1973.
The party, at that time, closely aligned with my, admittedly, inexperienced world view.

Smaller government, check
Less foreign involvement, check
defend personal freedoms, ummmm, not so much but check

Across the 70s and 80s my GOP valued honor, intellect, knowledge.
Then clinton came along and I saw my GOP begin to degrade into the anarchy we see today.

Hell, i was not Clinton fan (at the time) but I was not so obsessed with hating Clinton that I agreed with the GOP dysfunction at any attempt to govern.

Then along came Fox news who made the conscious decision to become the propaganda arm of the GOP and to abandon all pretext of actual factual reporting.
And the GOP under Bush went right along.
Truth became fungible in the GOP.
Honor became a joke.

Then came Obama and the GOP lost its mind.
Tea Parties and Tea Baggers.
Racism not just accepted, but embraced, celebrated.
Governing was no longer the purpose of the GOP
Owning the Libs became the GOP's sole political activity.

The GOP was rapidly becoming the Whigs but no one seemed willing to stop it.

Then Romney...
don't get me wrong, 10 years earlier Mitt would have been a great candidate.
But in 2012, 4 years after the GOP drove the global economy over a cliff...
With a solid chance to defeat Obama...
The GOP nominated a guy who was part of the 2008 collapse.
Made millions from the collapse...
And the thing is, despite this...
Romney was still the GOP's best candidate
What with the others being a senile Ron Paul, an equally senile Gingrich who started this GOP slide, and, of course, every Queer person's favorite, Rick Santorum.

But did the GOP learn its lesson?
Bring on Trump.
Lost the election by 3m votes
Lost Senate seats
Lost House seats
But governed as if he had a "supermajority"

While the GOP had go on to embrace, ignorance, racism, stupidity, they had till 2016 still generally acted as a lawful organization.

On January 20, 2017, that all changed.
First came Flynn an obvious Russian actor.
Trump didn't want to fire him but was forced into it.
Then Trump tried to strong-arm the FBI
and the result of that attempt at extortion left the GOP bereft of whatever dignity it still retained.

My GOP is dead and I see no way to revive it so i'm left with choosing among the DEMS.
^^ This person's manifesto just before they put him in his comfy straightjacket ^^

I joined the Republican Party on Dec 9, 1973.
The party, at that time, closely aligned with my, admittedly, inexperienced world view.

Smaller government, check
Less foreign involvement, check
defend personal freedoms, ummmm, not so much but check

Across the 70s and 80s my GOP valued honor, intellect, knowledge.
Then clinton came along and I saw my GOP begin to degrade into the anarchy we see today.

Hell, i was not Clinton fan (at the time) but I was not so obsessed with hating Clinton that I agreed with the GOP dysfunction at any attempt to govern.

Then along came Fox news who made the conscious decision to become the propaganda arm of the GOP and to abandon all pretext of actual factual reporting.
And the GOP under Bush went right along.
Truth became fungible in the GOP.
Honor became a joke.

Then came Obama and the GOP lost its mind.
Tea Parties and Tea Baggers.
Racism not just accepted, but embraced, celebrated.
Governing was no longer the purpose of the GOP
Owning the Libs became the GOP's sole political activity.

The GOP was rapidly becoming the Whigs but no one seemed willing to stop it.

Then Romney...
don't get me wrong, 10 years earlier Mitt would have been a great candidate.
But in 2012, 4 years after the GOP drove the global economy over a cliff...
With a solid chance to defeat Obama...
The GOP nominated a guy who was part of the 2008 collapse.
Made millions from the collapse...
And the thing is, despite this...
Romney was still the GOP's best candidate
What with the others being a senile Ron Paul, an equally senile Gingrich who started this GOP slide, and, of course, every Queer person's favorite, Rick Santorum.

But did the GOP learn its lesson?
Bring on Trump.
Lost the election by 3m votes
Lost Senate seats
Lost House seats
But governed as if he had a "supermajority"

While the GOP had go on to embrace, ignorance, racism, stupidity, they had till 2016 still generally acted as a lawful organization.

On January 20, 2017, that all changed.
First came Flynn an obvious Russian actor.
Trump didn't want to fire him but was forced into it.
Then Trump tried to strong-arm the FBI
and the result of that attempt at extortion left the GOP bereft of whatever dignity it still retained.

My GOP is dead and I see no way to revive it so i'm left with choosing among the DEMS.

OK boomer.

You'll probably not forgive me for not believing for a minute that you EVER embraced the values promoted by the Republicans in the 70s or 80s or any other time. If you did, there is no way in hell you could even consider being a Democrat now. But do have a great day.
Nixon wanted to ban handguns.

You likely wouldn’t be paid at all by anyone.

Your work product is simply too feeble. Like Potato’s brain.

I am the highest paid poster on USMB

I use my USMB money to buy cases of Bud Light

Last edited:
My first vote was for Reagan.

Then the Republican party started its drift towards fascism and perversion, the drift that is still accelerating today, so all decent people left the GOP.

LOL

1708982133515.png

Forum List

Back