Drove across 4 states this weekend

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.
The Yardsign thing is pretty lame fish. I have my own tale, but like yours, it's irrelevant.

If you'd really have driven across four Midwestern states, like Ohio, PA, Missouri, Minn or Mich, you'd have seen hundreds of towns with literally no private employment beyond restaurants and the like. It's heartbreaking to see what's happened to American workers. Trump should be running away with this.

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

I see you hesitate to name the states you drove through. I wonder why that is?

already did that. Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, and my home state of Louisiana.

The dems and the media have claimed that Georgia and Florida are in play. Based on the latest polls I don't think they are.

I'm pretty sure you didn't go anyplace that wasn't rural. I know you didn't go into cities....

Why would you assume that? Mobile, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Orlando, Macon, Savannah. and started and finished in New Orleans Rural? Uh, nope.

The Yardsign thing is pretty lame fish. I have my own tale, but like yours, it's irrelevant.

If you'd really have driven across four Midwestern states, like Ohio, PA, Missouri, Minn or Mich, you'd have seen hundreds of towns with literally no private employment beyond restaurants and the like. It's heartbreaking to see what's happened to American workers. Trump should be running away with this.

Good point. The latest polls are turning his way. We cannot let the hildebeast occupy the whitehouse.

sampling one of a hundred thousand means jack shit. just remember that. The only objective is to deter someone from voting to ensure a win for someone else. Voting tampering.

So who is Rasmussen trying to deter from voting?
BTW, this thread is just an example of how useless polls really are. Here, this individual made an observation based on quantity. he/she has no idea the rationale behind the numbers, but he/she observed there were more trump signs. Are you questioning what he saw or the relevance to what he saw? funny, you prove my point.

Funny you question the validity of his poll and stand hard on other polls. Why? cause those say something you like. Meaningless as it is.

As I pointed out earlier, I'm in upstate NY where it's all Trump signs. You figure Trump is going to win NY?
I don't make that leap at all. It's one part of the state. here in Chicago, the entire state can be for a candidate and yet the numbers in the city of Chicago trump the entire state. Go figure. It's why I find zero value in a poll.

Dirt doesn't vote, human beings do. You look at a map of the US and you think 'how can Republicans lose, look at all the red states?'. North Dakota and South Dakota each have a population in the state of less than 1,000,000 people. California has a population of 36,000,000. This is the reason the founders instituted the Electoral College, so populations in each state were represented in the vote. Otherwise a state with 1,000,000 people would have the same vote as a state of 36,000,000. In Congress the Senate is set up this way so smaller states WOULD have an equal voice in the US government somewhere, which they do.

Go down a list of red states and you'll find most of them have relatively small populations comparatively speaking. Again, people vote, not dirt.

sampling one of a hundred thousand means jack shit. just remember that. The only objective is to deter someone from voting to ensure a win for someone else. Voting tampering.

BTW, this thread is just an example of how useless polls really are. Here, this individual made an observation based on quantity. he/she has no idea the rationale behind the numbers, but he/she observed there were more trump signs. Are you questioning what he saw or the relevance to what he saw? funny, you prove my point.

Funny you question the validity of his poll and stand hard on other polls. Why? cause those say something you like. Meaningless as it is.

As I pointed out earlier, I'm in upstate NY where it's all Trump signs. You figure Trump is going to win NY?
I don't make that leap at all. It's one part of the state. here in Chicago, the entire state can be for a candidate and yet the numbers in the city of Chicago trump the entire state. Go figure. It's why I find zero value in a poll.

Dirt doesn't vote, human beings do. You look at a map of the US and you think 'how can Republicans lose, look at all the red states?'. North Dakota and South Dakota each have a population in the state of less than 1,000,000 people. California has a population of 36,000,000. This is the reason the founders instituted the Electoral College, so populations in each state were represented in the vote. Otherwise a state with 1,000,000 people would have the same vote as a state of 36,000,000. In Congress the Senate is set up this way so smaller states WOULD have an equal voice in the US government somewhere, which they do.

Go down a list of red states and you'll find most of them have relatively small populations comparatively speaking. Again, people vote, not dirt.
Well yeah, but PA seems to be still in play, and that's precisely because of what's happened to predominantly white middle aged workers in western and mid PA. In fact, if Trump was not such a misogynist asshole, he'd be doing as well as Mitt in the PA suburbs, and this election would be .... ovah.

Well yeah, but PA seems to be still in play, and that's precisely because of what's happened to predominantly white middle aged workers in western and mid PA. In fact, if Trump was not such a misogynist asshole, he'd be doing as well as Mitt in the PA suburbs, and this election would be .... ovah.

Get over the BS. Trump is not a misogynist asshole. He is a successful businessman with a great family and normal male hormones.

Misogynist asshole??? that would be Bill Clinton and his wife who tried to destroy his female victims.

Its also why a candidate can win the EC and lose the popular vote. there is no perfect system.

Forum List

Back