Drop Acid!

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
It seems to me that many of the people on this board really ought to take LSD. Your minds are closed. You need to open them. LSD could change your life. Unfortunately, these days I can't help you obtain any acid. But if you can get any, please let me know!

It seems to me that many of the people on this board really ought to take LSD. Your minds are closed. You need to open them. LSD could change your life. Unfortunately, these days I can't help you obtain any acid. But if you can get any, please let me know!

Louisiana State Dodgeball?

Louisiana State Dodgeball?
Funny! But no, it's lysergic acid diethylamide (I didn't even have to look up the spelling!). I don't know why it's not known as LAD, which would seem to make more sense, in a way.

So that’s what happened to you. It makes complete sense now
And by the way, you still misspell "taze."
He does that ON PURPOSE. Thank you.
You're damn right I do it on purpose.
HE spells "tase" wrong PURPOSELY.
Oh, NOW I get it! Although I don't know why someone would deliberately misspell a word, especially in this day and age, when standards have gone out the window anyway.

Think he can spell hallucinogenics? :auiqs.jpg:
NOT a chance! Good one.

Think he can spell hallucinogenics? :auiqs.jpg:
Actually, I prefer the term "psychedelics" which means "mind-manifesting." In addition to LSD, I have taken belladonna (only once!), and that is a TRUE hallucinogen. I saw people and objects that weren't there, and a lot of other weird things. (This was almost 50 years ago.) I do NOT recommend belladonna (or its alkaloid, atropine). But I do recommend LSD. If taken under the proper circumstances, it can be life-altering. This information has been suppressed, though.

NO THANKS.
You don't know what you're missing.
Strychnine poisoning. Next!
Pure LSD does not contain strychnine. But yes, street drugs often contain contaminants. So why not make LSD legally available, maybe with a doctor's prescription? Then there wouldn't be any problem with impurities.

NO THANKS.
You don't know what you're missing.
Strychnine poisoning. Next!
Pure LSD does not contain strychnine. But yes, street drugs often contain contaminants. So why not make LSD legally available, maybe with a doctor's prescription? Then there wouldn't be any problem with impurities.
It was legal before it wasn't.

Your humor is appreciated, but a brother of mine took that shit, he has never been the same since.
It's true, some people should not take LSD. I realized that when I read the book Eden Express by Mark Vonnegut (son of Kurt). He was adversely affected for many years after taking it once. Which is why I advocate legalizing LSD, but only if you got a doctor's prescription for it, after undergoing various physical and mental examinations. I do believe that it has the power to affect people's lives for the better, under the right circumstances. I truly do believe that, and if you've never taken it, you really don't know anything about it.

Forum List

Back