Drop Acid!

Hey one night, me and like 14 other other people tripped. I led them on on a safe excursion through the trails in the cool, quiet woods that i knew, and then we went back and drank a few beers when we got back. A good time was had by everybody! I led them through the woods like a ..o dammit! Just ..it's a party line.. we did it at the Adventure Island staff Oh! Conga line. :D
I knew them woods inside and out. We had all kindsa people that night.
I know everybody had a good time, because I talked to a girly friend years later and she remembered.
Other people that aren't dead do, too. It was just a night for peace, love, and happiness. :)
I put away some rivalry to do that.
I led everybody to this clearing..we drank 1 case of beer, then went back to the house.
There were doobs and cigarrettes, too.
So, Duke, what the hell happened? Back then, we might have tripped together. Why do you hate me now?
It's the leftist faggot and unAmerican thing I can't quite embrace.
Something tells me not even the freakiest of the freaks back then would.
Not even the dude we found out was a homo and didn't give a fuck because we liked him just that much. I beat his brother's ass for stealing my bike! Yeah he can like dudes, but whatever..can't hate that guy. We all had fun that night. :dunno: Hey, he made a girly friend of mine happy, so yeah, I'm not going to be kicking his ass anytime soon.
For some reason, he brought my girly friend happiness. so.. yeah hands off on that guy.
She's dead now, for all I know he is too. That was then, this is now.
Hey one night, me and like 14 other other people tripped. I led them on on a safe excursion through the trails in the cool, quiet woods that i knew, and then we went back and drank a few beers when we got back. A good time was had by everybody! I led them through the woods like a ..o dammit! Just ..it's a party line.. we did it at the Adventure Island staff Oh! Conga line. :D
I know everybody had a good time, because I talked to a girly friend years later and she remembered.
Other people that aren't dead do, too. It was just a night for peace, love, and happiness. :)
I led everybody to this clearing..we drank 1 case of beer, then went back to the house.
So, Duke, what the hell happened? Back then, we might have tripped together. Why do you hate me now?
Not even the dude we found out was a homo and didn't give a fuck because we liked him just that much. I beat his brother's ass for stealing my bike!
So, you still hate gays? Why? What do you care? Do you think about the sex lives of your heterosexual friends very much? I don't -- I don't want to! But putting aside the "faggot" part for the moment, what do you mean by "leftist" and/or "unAmerican"? And I'm serious -- I really want to know what you mean by those terms. Yeah, I'll probably disagree with you, but I will listen to you.
STFU UnAmerican faggot! I will kill you more for the unAmerican part than the faggot part.
Actually homos can be American, but fuck you! :fu:
Why the hostility? I asked you a pretty simple open-ended question, and you responded with insults and threats. Why? I'm trying to have a dialogue with you and you threaten to kill me. WTF?
Try not being an insufferable douchelord next time. ;)
Also, way to cop to being an unAmerican POS.
Maybe if you would specify what you're objecting to, then I might be able to do something about it. But calling me "an insufferable douchelord" isn't terribly informative. And what did I say that makes you claim that I'm "an unAmerican POS"? It seems to me that you're avoiding having a dialogue. I asked you a simple question: What do you mean by "leftist" and/or "unAmerican"? But instead of giving me any kind of answer, you responded with insults and threats. I don't get it. What are you afraid of?
I ain't afraid of a damn thing, and fuck you, you commie turd! I'll smack you right to the ground,
bitch! You got the wrong cracker to try and sophist today, you leftist puke!
I ain't never put up with unwarranted bullshit, ever! From the day I hit Kindergarten on, boy.

I got it. You don't know either. Some guy you like to listen to on the rdio told you some people were unAmerican, and you said OK. That's all there is to it.

Not even the dude we found out was a homo and didn't give a fuck because we liked him just that much. I beat his brother's ass for stealing my bike! Yeah he can like dudes, but whatever..can't hate that guy. We all had fun that night. :dunno: Hey, he made a girly friend of mine happy, so yeah, I'm not going to be kicking his ass anytime soon.
For some reason, he brought my girly friend happiness. so.. yeah hands off on that guy.
Not even the dude we found out was a homo and didn't give a fuck because we liked him just that much. I beat his brother's ass for stealing my bike!
So, you still hate gays? Why? What do you care? Do you think about the sex lives of your heterosexual friends very much? I don't -- I don't want to! But putting aside the "faggot" part for the moment, what do you mean by "leftist" and/or "unAmerican"? And I'm serious -- I really want to know what you mean by those terms. Yeah, I'll probably disagree with you, but I will listen to you.
STFU UnAmerican faggot! I will kill you more for the unAmerican part than the faggot part.
Why the hostility? I asked you a pretty simple open-ended question, and you responded with insults and threats. Why? I'm trying to have a dialogue with you and you threaten to kill me. WTF?
Maybe if you would specify what you're objecting to, then I might be able to do something about it. But calling me "an insufferable douchelord" isn't terribly informative. And what did I say that makes you claim that I'm "an unAmerican POS"? It seems to me that you're avoiding having a dialogue. I asked you a simple question: What do you mean by "leftist" and/or "unAmerican"? But instead of giving me any kind of answer, you responded with insults and threats. I don't get it. What are you afraid of?
I ain't afraid of a damn thing, and fuck you, you commie turd! I'll smack you right to the ground,
I ain't never put up with unwarranted bullshit, ever! From the day I hit Kindergarten on, boy.

I got it. You don't know either. Some guy you like to listen to on the rdio told you some people were unAmerican, and you said OK. That's all there is to it.
Fuck you, you little leftist puke. You are garbage!

"You got the wrong cracker to try and sophist today"? Who says something like that? "Sophist"? Is that a typo? Or are you someone who doesn't use English as their first language?
So what do you mean by "sophist"? Please explain.

Could be, but I'm garbage that figured you out.

"You got the wrong cracker to try and sophist today"? Who says something like that? "Sophist"? Is that a typo? Or are you someone who doesn't use English as their first language?
I take it "sophist" is not in your limited vocabulary. I don't give a fuck, Fuck you! Leftist trash!

You got that all kinds of ass-backwards there, garbage boy.
You have no clue what I might do next, I can own your POS ass anytime.

I'm not seeing any answer to my questions. You're just
I take it "sophist" is not in your limited vocabulary. I don't give a fuck, Fuck you! Leftist trash!
I majored in Ancient History. I damn well know what a sophist is, and I also know it's not a verb, which is the way you used it. Where do you live? You don't have to specify a city, just a state.

OK, I really think that you're a Russian troll now.

I majored in Ancient History. I damn well know what a sophist is, and I also know it's not a verb, which is the way you used it. Where do you live? You don't have to specify a city, just a state.
Sophist is a noun, tard.

OK, I really think that you're a Russian troll now.
1abrilliant.jpg

Sophist is a noun, tard.
I know that, but you used it as a verb.

Sophist is a noun, tard.
I know that, but you used it as a verb.
You are a Russian troll. Deny it.

Stevie Wonder could see what you will do next. You'll call me a few names, and make a fool of yourself. How do you and your keyboard intend to own me dumb ass?

Stevie Wonder could see what you will do next. You'll call me a few names, and make a fool of yourself. How do you and your keyboard intend to own me dumb ass?
Actually, I'm pretty sure now that Marion Morrison (John Wayne's birth name) is a Russian troll. He used the word "sophist" as a verb and when I asked him about it, he didn't even refute it. Except for ancient history buffs (like me) who even uses the word sophist? Doesn't that in itself seem suspicious?

Wrong answer, commie faggot. You reallllly don't want me to do that, fucktard. Because I AM the one to.
Go fap to Ivanka porn and have a good night!
Please forget about me owning you because that's something you do not want to happen.
I'm grown now, Can't be doing that. Oh I could, but why?

Wrong answer, commie faggot. You reallllly don't want me to do that, fucktard. Because I AM the one to.
Please forget about me owning you because that's something you do not want to happen.
I don't even know what "fap" means, but anyway, I'm now convinced that you are a Russian troll.

Like I said, you're a Russian troll. Prove otherwise. But you can't. Explain your use of the word "sophist." Almost NO ONE nowadays would use that word, and if they did, they would use it as a noun, not a verb. This betrays someone who is not using English as their first language. So who the hell are you?

Actually, I'm pretty sure now that Marion Morrison (John Wayne's birth name) is a Russian troll. He used the word "sophist" as a verb and when I asked him about it, he didn't even refute it. Except for ancient history buffs (like me) who even uses the word sophist? Doesn't that in itself seem suspicious?

I don't think he is smart enough to be a Russian troll. He's just a little man who can pretend he's a big man on the internet.

I doubt you even own that computer you are typing on. You borrow that from your brother-in -law?

I don't think he is smart enough to be a Russian troll. He's just a little man who can pretend he's a big man on the internet.
No, seriously, I think he's a Russian troll. What American would use the word "sophist"? And use it incorrectly?

No, seriously, I think he's a Russian troll. What American would use the word "sophist"? And use it incorrectly?

He could be. He's certainly not the tough guy he wants people to believe he is. Tough guys don't tell you every other sentence how tough they are.

Forum List

Back