Dr. Disease? Fauci Was Funding Research on Monkeypox before outbreak...like COVID?

Probably he does....it wouldn't be a stretch, right?

That's what he does after all.

1653962131544.png

I want to see this little weasel on trial. experiments on children, puppies and beagles. THAT is the hallmark of a serial murderer...which i believe he is. The only thing that protects him is a degree and an expensive suit.

moony said:
So virologists should not study viruses?

i wouldn't presume to think you care about children being experimented on to death but are you at least an animal lover? Puppies killed by drug experiments. Beagles tortured to death? Anything?

i wouldn't presume to think you care about children being experimented on to death but are you at least an animal lover? Puppies killed by drug experiments. Beagles tortured to death? Anything?
These are lies. Why do you keep tagging me? Fauci has literally saved hundreds of thousands of lives in his career. Get away from me with this horrible garbage!

1653964733543.png

Viral social media posts described how — after being starved and having their vocal cords removed so that they couldn’t howl or bark — beagles had their heads trapped in cages with hungry sand fleas that ate their hosts alive.

Other puppies were injected with lab-made “mutant” variants of tick-borne bacteria before being exposed to hundreds of ticks that then sucked their blood for up to a week. Their blood was drawn twice a week for eight weeks and then they were sacrificed.

In yet another experiment, beagles were injected with heartworm larvae and later euthanized so the larvae could be used in other experiments.

The White Coat Waste Project (WCW) investigation that broke these stories triggered a public outcry and a bipartisan effort to hold Fauci accountable for the unnecessary and abusive experiments he signed off on using millions of taxpayer dollars.

The subsequent mainstream media hit pieces on WCW are evidence of the impact #BeagleGate had public perception.

“The irony is that it’s these little puppies bringing the outrage,” said Vera Sharav, human rights activist and founder of the Alliance for Human Research Protection (AHRP).

It’s not that Sharav doesn’t care about puppies. She is frustrated, however, that she has been unable to generate the same public outcry when it comes to her lifelong mission to end cruel medical experimentation on children.

Forum List

Back