How many votes for Biden were Fraudulent?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I’ve posted this before. But 45 states showed an increase in votes for the Democratic Noominee over 2016.

So which states was the result fraudulent?

EA58DA08-D4FE-407D-A412-E9C8AE722F60.jpeg

This map shows the increase in Democratic Voters over 2016. Which states were not in the conspiracy to defraud Trump of the win?

How many of the votes were fraudulent?

I’ve posted this before. But 45 states showed an increase in votes for the Democratic Noominee over 2016.

View attachment 652278

This map shows the increase in Democratic Voters over 2016. Which states were not in the conspiracy to defraud Trump of the win?

Conservatively I'd say about 15-20%. Briben might have got 60-65 million & DT got over 75 million.
IMO

View attachment 652278

Not as many as Trump got, but all of the Republicans in the states certifying the election, and all of the court cases where no evidence supported any, and were thrown out, show there was no real voter fraud anywhere.

This is now nothing but a meme for the clowns that still support Trump.

And let there be no doubt. If you still support Trump, you are a clown who's opinion means nothing, so sit down and stfu.

Conservatively I'd say about 15-20%. Briben might have got 60-65 million & DT got over 75 million.
IMO

Ok good. Now looking at the map from the site I linked to. Texas had an increase in Biden Voters of about 5% over Hillary voters. Apparently none of those votes were fraudulent. Would you agree with that?

It's the reason for those votes that's fraudulent. Few Trump voters express second thoughts, but millions of Biden voters have expressed remorse.

It's the reason for those votes that's fraudulent. Few Trump voters express second thoughts, but millions of Biden voters have expressed remorse.

Tough challenges, but even the Republicans don't want Trump back. He's too dumb and impulsive.

So your assertion is Next morning regrets make the act fraudulent. So you meet a girl at the club. She takes you home. You sleep with her. The next morning she wakes up and decides it was a mistake and that makes it rape? She didn’t say no. You didn’t force her. She told her friends she was taking you home to Boff. But now next morning regrets make it a crime.

Ok good. Now looking at the map from the site I linked to. Texas had an increase in Biden Voters of about 5% over Hillary voters. Apparently none of those votes were fraudulent. Would you agree with that?
Population growth and a nationwide pandemic that locked people inside created a much more politically charged election than we’ve seen in a long time. Easily explains the increased turn out. When a cult leader like trump is running you are going to get more turn out both to support and to oppose him.

You hire a gunfighter to clean up the town, not to run the educational system. ;)
Well if giving the democrats control of the senate and White House is your idea of cleaning up the town then that is a strange way of doing so

So your assertion is Next morning regrets make the act fraudulent. So you meet a girl at the club. She takes you home. You sleep with her. The next morning she wakes up and decides it was a mistake and that makes it rape? She didn’t say no. You didn’t force her. She told her friends she was taking you home to Boff. But now next morning regrets make it a crime.
If voters are deliberately deceived their choice can be considered fraudulent. I'm not questioning the legality of their actual vote.

When did we stop basing our opinions on things like facts and evidence?! You people are unbelievable!!
Maybe it was Russian collusion or maybe before that even.
Obama sure didn't help out with facts & evidence based opinions.
Yep, Obama ruined it all

Well if giving the democrats control of the senate and White House is your idea of cleaning up the town then that is a strange way of doing so
I was referring to Trump as President and Town Cleaner Upper.

Maybe it was Russian collusion or maybe before that even.
Obama sure didn't help out with facts & evidence based opinions.
Yep, Obama ruined it all
What in the world does Obama have to do with this discussion?!. That was the worst dodge and pivot I’ve seen in a while.

Forum List

Back