Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ‘the most racist out there’

He's black and educated... and most importantly disagrees with Obama on the massive failure Obamacare. The media must destroy him.

Could you imagine if the media looked into Obama this much in 2007/8? Liberals attacking Carson for not accepting gay marriage yet these same people voted for Obama, a guy that does not accept gay marriage.

Right....in 2007/08 Obama was against gay marriage. Now he's for it. Just as Hillary is, now that she wants to run for president. Bunch of hypocrites and the left suck it right up!

He DIDN'T compare gays to people who have sex with animals (or men with boys!)...but that's how the left made it sound.

Carson apologizes for homosexuality comment ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who rose to GOP fame in recent months, apologized Friday for appearing to equate homosexuality with the criminal acts of pedophilia and bestiality

"I love gay people. I love straight people. So this was really, I think, on my behalf, somewhat insensitive and I certainly apologize if I offended anyone, because I was not in any way comparing gays with people who engage in bestiality or sexual child abuse," Carson said on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."

THIS is what he means about Liberals....they're vicious and they love turning words around to suit their purpose. It happens all the time....it's happened to me here so many times i couldn't even count!

He doesn't hide behind his skin color either, any more that Obama has!
(They'll be telling you i don't look like the other presidents)..Lol!

How does someone appear to equate gays with child molesters and animal fuckers, apologize for the "appearance". Then say other ppl are racist because his words "appeared" to be bigoted AFTER he apologized for those words?

Its all so confusing. That only leaves a few options:

1. Don't disagree with Carson or you're racist
2. Don't agree with Carson reasons for apologizing or youre a racist
3. Don't express your opinion of Carsons opinion unless you agree with it
4. Expressing your opinion of Carsons opinion is racist until he apologizes for his opinion.

He apologized because he didn't mean to say it in a way that stupid liberals would not understand. He didn't mean it the way they took it, and believe me, it was ONLY liberals that took it that way because they were looking for something to get him on. You do it all the time!

NO, they're getting on him because RWers say stupid things like that all the time. What was point of comparing them the way he did? None, except that even smart people can say dumb things at times that can play into the worst aspects of conservative thought.

It's the deceitfulness of the left that attacked him for what he said.
He did not compare homosexuals to the other groups.
The left does this all the time, they twist the meaning of what is said.

This is what he said;
“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality–it doesn't’t matter what they are–they don’t get to change the definition…”

Notice that he said no group, not all of these groups.

If he would have said, all of these groups be they gays,NAMBLA so and and so on, that would be equating them.
It is one of the many dirty tricks that the left use all of the time to twist the meaning of things.
It's one of the most dirtiest, as low as you can go, to the bottom of tricks, that is used in political
rhetoric.

The left just eat this stuff up, like it's all true what they say, without looking into it at all.
If you Lefty's scrutinized and looked at the Dem's the way you do the Repubs you would actually see that
what the left reported about him is not true.

Can we attack Carson for being an asshole, which he clearly is, without you race carders accusing us of racism?

Much in the same way we attack assholes like Gingrich, or Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck, or Michelle Bachmann, or Louis Gohmert, or all the rest of you lily white assholes on the Right?

^^^^THAT is incredible! When every time we conservatives jump on Obama for some idiotic thing he's done, YOU guys say it's because he BLACK! You can't deny that!

How's it feel dummy?

This is what he said;
“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality–it doesn't’t matter what they are–they don’t get to change the definition…”

If he would have said, all of these groups be they gays,NAMBLA so and and so on, that would be equating them.
It is one of the many dirty tricks that the left use all of the time to twist the meaning of things.
It's one of the most dirtiest, as low as you can go, to the bottom of tricks, that is used in political
rhetoric.

The left just eat this stuff up, like it's all true what they say, without looking into it at all.
If you Lefty's scrutinized and looked at the Dem's the way you do the Repubs you would actually see that

Are NAMBLA members and practitioners of bestiality trying to change the definition of marriage? If so, could we have a cite? If not, the criticism of Carson is justified.

He's black and educated... and most importantly disagrees with Obama on the massive failure Obamacare. The media must destroy him.

Could you imagine if the media looked into Obama this much in 2007/8? Liberals attacking Carson for not accepting gay marriage yet these same people voted for Obama, a guy that does not accept gay marriage.

I thought by liberals standards, if you critisize a black man for any reason. Your a racist.

Nope. Some may generalize us all that way...but that's just because simple minds cannot handle the fact that different people have different takes on things.

This is what he said;

rhetoric.

Are NAMBLA members and practitioners of bestiality trying to change the definition of marriage? If so, could we have a cite? If not, the criticism of Carson is justified.

They will in the future, if they see that gays can.
And they will use the tactics that the gays use, equality under the laws.
Check out what that sign says at their web site.
Sexual Freedom for all
Social Issues and Activist Strategies: Man/Boy Love In Society

I thought by liberals standards, if you critisize a black man for any reason. Your a racist.

You need to turn off the radio and turn on your brain.

Right....in 2007/08 Obama was against gay marriage. Now he's for it. Just as Hillary is, now that she wants to run for president. Bunch of hypocrites and the left suck it right up!

You mean people are not allowed to ever change their minds? Or else they are hypocrites?

Ironically, you are ignoring the best thing of all....if Obama and Clinton are pandering their opinions based on public opinion...what does that say about current public opinion, that they have come out in SUPPORT of gay marriage?

Last edited:

This is what he said;

rhetoric.

Sexual Freedom for all

Can we hold you to that prediction? How long in the future? and what will be their legal basis for gaining equal civil rights considering that NAMBLA supporters and beastiality supporters are for sex with non-adults who cannot give legal consent and animals that cannot give legal consent.

Do tell us how that legal argument plays out.

Just proves he's not the sort of person people are liable to elect as president. Most know too many gays to make that sort of comparison and don't think very highly of those who do.

Or at least that is what your side wishes to keep hammering home because much of what he says scares the bejeebers out of the progressive big government crowd

You will latch on to the one thing and hang on like a cat on a curtain

What makes you think I'm scared? He's already proven he can't be elected to national office, unless he can adjust his thinking. He'd need to be president of all the people. Making those kinds of comments just aren't going to cut it. He's got a year or two to straighten himself out, but I don't see it happening. The world he comes from makes him tempermentally unsuited for a life in politics.

Not necessarily. There are certain states in this country where these views are being applauded pretty loudly these days.

Sexual Freedom for all

Can we hold you to that prediction? How long in the future? and what will be their legal basis for gaining equal civil rights considering that NAMBLA supporters and beastiality supporters are for sex with non-adults who cannot give legal consent and animals that cannot give legal consent.

Do tell us how that legal argument plays out.

They are doing the same thing that gays have done, using the laws.
The fact is no one has proposed a coherent theory to explain how the same physical act can be transformed from traumatic to wonderful, based solely -- like our harshest laws -- on the ages of the participants.

Not only is there no such theory, there is also no body of evidence to indicate that such an age-based transformation occurs. Firstly, most sexual experiences of boys are not viewed by them as negative experiences, much less "traumatic" (see bibliography below for extensive references). Secondly, where an experience is viewed negatively, or as a source of trauma, the evidence overwhelmingly points to (lack of) consent as the factor that explains why the experience was not positive. This passes Occam's test of simplicity of explanation, and is remarkably consistent with common sense -- i.e., willing sex = good ; unwilling sex = bad

Men who love boys cannot be distinguished from other men on standard personality inventories and other psychological tests.

You mean people are not allowed to ever change their minds? Or else they are hypocrites?

Ironically, you are ignoring the best thing of all....if Obama and Clinton are pandering their opinions based on public opinion...what does that say about current public opinion, that they have come out in SUPPORT of gay marriage?

Yes, people ARE allowed to change their minds...thank you!
So why didn't libs think the same way when Romney "changed his mind" about the healthcare, or wind energy, or anything else? Or does it only pertain to liberals when that happens?

So Carson apologized because liberals took comparing gays NAMBLA and Animal fucking as a bad thing?
I guess liberals don't understand that diddling little kids and fucking animals is actually a compliment.
Riiiiight

Dr Carson is a Liberal's worst nightmare. An educated black man who can think for himself.

You're really behind the 8-ball on that one. We already have one of those at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

What's actually going on here is we're laughing at you wingers for trotting out every black conservative you can find and calling him/her "a Liberal's worst nightmare" and then seeing them crash and burn.

And as an added bonus, we get to laugh at you accusing us of "playing the race card", when really it's you guys doing it by your constant hyping of these guys, since so it's so obvious how desperate you are when doing it.

:)

His premise is false. He's playing the race card.

This is the guy who recently apologized for comparing gays to people who have sex with animals.

He's one more garden variety rightwing moron, made even more moronic and despicable by his attempt to try to hide behind the color of his skin.

Assholes come in all colors, Mr. Carson. Get over yourself.

He DIDN'T compare gays to people who have sex with animals (or men with boys!)...but that's how the left made it sound.

Carson apologizes for homosexuality comment ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who rose to GOP fame in recent months, apologized Friday for appearing to equate homosexuality with the criminal acts of pedophilia and bestiality

"I love gay people. I love straight people. So this was really, I think, on my behalf, somewhat insensitive and I certainly apologize if I offended anyone, because I was not in any way comparing gays with people who engage in bestiality or sexual child abuse," Carson said on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."

THIS is what he means about Liberals....they're vicious and they love turning words around to suit their purpose. It happens all the time....it's happened to me here so many times i couldn't even count!

Oh, please. Like conservatives and Republicans aren't famous for taking Dems, liberals and President Obama "out of context", and twisting words. Bring some integrity to get some.

Can we attack Carson for being an asshole, which he clearly is, without you race carders accusing us of racism?

Much in the same way we attack assholes like Gingrich, or Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck, or Michelle Bachmann, or Louis Gohmert, or all the rest of you lily white assholes on the Right?

^^^^THAT is incredible! When every time we conservatives jump on Obama for some idiotic thing he's done, YOU guys say it's because he BLACK! You can't deny that!

How's it feel dummy?

Show me ten times I've done that.

How does someone appear to equate gays with child molesters and animal fuckers, apologize for the "appearance". Then say other ppl are racist because his words "appeared" to be bigoted AFTER he apologized for those words?

Its all so confusing. That only leaves a few options:

1. Don't disagree with Carson or you're racist
2. Don't agree with Carson reasons for apologizing or youre a racist
3. Don't express your opinion of Carsons opinion unless you agree with it
4. Expressing your opinion of Carsons opinion is racist until he apologizes for his opinion.

He apologized because he didn't mean to say it in a way that stupid liberals would not understand. He didn't mean it the way they took it, and believe me, it was ONLY liberals that took it that way because they were looking for something to get him on. You do it all the time!

I read exactly what he said and it was a classic example of someone trying defame one group of people by putting them into a series of intentionally selected 'bad' groups of people.

And he picked groups that have never even sought marriage equality.

Forum List

Back