Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ‘the most racist out there’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Coming from the party that as recently as a few years ago installed a Klu Klux Klan Wizard as one of its most powerful Senators, this really can't come as much of a surprise:

Dr. Ben Carson on Tuesday blasted his critics for heat he’s taken recently over controversial remarks on gay marriage, calling his white liberal detractors “the most racist out there.”

Read the rest of Dr Carson's true statement @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ?the most racist out there?

And @ Dr. Ben Carson: White liberals are the most racist people out there « Hot Air with video link

I just wish they'd give the guy a break. They're forcing too much media exposure on him.

Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Coming from the party that as recently as a few years ago installed a Klu Klux Klan Wizard as one of its most powerful Senators, this really can't come as much of a surprise:

Dr. Ben Carson on Tuesday blasted his critics for heat he’s taken recently over controversial remarks on gay marriage, calling his white liberal detractors “the most racist out there.”

Read the rest of Dr Carson's true statement @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ?the most racist out there?

And @ Dr. Ben Carson: White liberals are the most racist people out there « Hot Air with video link

I just wish they'd give the guy a break. They're forcing too much media exposure on him.

Wasn't he the one who started it all by sneak attacking Obama?

And it's the right that made him their hero after that so they're to blame as well.

He's got foot-in-mouth disease. He's being asked to not give a commencement speech at Johns Hopkins because he repeated the wingnut meme comparing supporters of same-sex marriage to NAMBLA and practitioners of bestiality.

That's why Chris Matthews went into his white guilt rant. Independent Black men and women terrify the left. Radical lefties reserve the option to use racist tactics against Black conservatives because they have the liberal media covering their backs.

He's got foot-in-mouth disease. He's being asked to not give a commencement speech at Johns Hopkins because he repeated the wingnut meme comparing supporters of same-sex marriage to NAMBLA and practitioners of bestiality.

Because a deviant sexual choice is a deviant sexual choice.. whether you have it as homosexuality, bestiality, dressing and acting like a baby, BDSM, or whatever else... it is not a meme... it is putting something out there shockingly and bluntly... some may agree, some may disagree, and some may be in the middle...

Because a deviant sexual choice is a deviant sexual choice.. whether you have it as homosexuality, bestiality, dressing and acting like a baby, BDSM, or whatever else... it is not a meme... it is putting something out there shockingly and bluntly... some may agree, some may disagree, and some may be in the middle...

Just proves he's not the sort of person people are liable to elect as president. Most know too many gays to make that sort of comparison and don't think very highly of those who do.

Just proves he's not the sort of person people are liable to elect as president. Most know too many gays to make that sort of comparison and don't think very highly of those who do.

Or at least that is what your side wishes to keep hammering home because much of what he says scares the bejeebers out of the progressive big government crowd

You will latch on to the one thing and hang on like a cat on a curtain

so they take my words, misinterpret them, and try to make it seem that I’m a bigot.”

So, Ben believes that comparing gays to pedophiles and animal fuckers is not bigoted? Because if bigotry means this:

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

and his words fit that description. That means the Liberals are racist for saying his words fit the definition? Without even mentioning his race? Is racist?

How can liberal be less racist toward Dr Carson? By not giving an opinion to his words? By agreeing with him? Change the definition of Bigot?

so they take my words, misinterpret them, and try to make it seem that I’m a bigot.”

So, Ben believes that comparing gays to pedophiles and animal fuckers is not bigoted? Because if bigotry means this:

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

and his words fit that description. That means the Liberals are racist for saying his words fit the definition? Without even mentioning his race? Is racist?

How can liberal be less racist toward Dr Carson? By not giving an opinion to his words? By agreeing with him? Change the definition of Bigot?
Then anyone who discriminates based on the choices and actions of another is a bigot, bigot

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

He's certainly a bigot and now how funny that he is playing the victim card, imagining people don't like him because he's black.

I do agree with one statement at the link: I will pray he runs for president! My fondest hope is that the next election cycle will be as funny as the last one.

you are the last person that should call someone else a bigot

didn't you refer to the GOP as "overly white" ?

why yes, yes you did.

Then anyone who discriminates based on the choices and actions of another is a bigot, bigot

Hey, you're racist, you cant call me a bigot, I know what you really mean. Aint that right Dr Carson?

you are the last person that should call someone else a bigot

didn't you refer to the GOP as "overly white" ?

why yes, yes you did.

I didn't call him anything. Pull your panties out your clam.

Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ‘the most racist out there’

Who the hell is Dr. Ben Carson and why should I care what this nobody thinks?

Forum List

Back