Denver Cops Criticize Obama In Advance Of Denver Speech

Another example of King Barry's campaign tactics when he knows he's out to destroy more American's rights @ Denver Cops Criticize Obama In Advance Of Denver Speech « CBS Denver

Haha, so whats a cop to do?

The Dems dont want him to have good guns, the Cons dont want him to have good pay. Fucked either way I guess!

But the article says they sought volunteers from DPD to stand behind him. Military members have been used as props forever. And they probably get ordered to do it. At least the cops allowed their people to opt out.

But, I agree with DPD on this. Almost every PD I've ever heard of has policy that says no officer shall attend a political rally or protest, outside of officially assigned duties, in uniform as if to represent the department's stance on the topic. Most cops really do want to stay neutral in uniform, as their job is to try to remain as unbias as possible while on duty. So, not wanting to be a prop, when policy would forbid them from doing just that, is understandable.

I wonder if Obama will say the police "acted stupidly" if they refuse to stand with him.

Dont forget folks; I never voted for Obama. Im not a Dem or a liberal. Simply telling the GOP to go fuck itself doesnt make me a liberal.

And shit like this is why my avatar remains anti-Obama. I may agree with the Dems on a lot of stuff. Im open minded and in my opinion fair and consistent.

But I never forgot the "police acted stupidly" comment. Its probably why he never had a chance at getting my vote in 08 or 12.

Forum List

Back