Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

Nobody noticed a tax break. And you found yourself owing the IRS remember? Trump told you "that's because you paid less".

And you got rich from it right? And you saved that money? Fucking idiot.
Somehow, you left out the part where revenues INCREASED.

Did they?

Yes. See below. Please recall that Communist China unleashed a deadly virus on the world in 2020, forcing us to shut down our economy.

2023-11-20%20Revenues%20through%202022-XL.jpg

Yes. See below. Please recall that Communist China unleashed a deadly virus on the world in 2020, forcing us to shut down our economy.

I do recall Trump's tax plan hurt rich people in blue states. He punished them for not voting for him.

Like I said, so what? Would Nikki or Chris Christie undo his tax plan? Has Biden? So it doesn't matter. I don't want Hitler back no matter how good he did for my pocket book. Which wasn't much.

I don't remember it being 4 years of MAGA. More like maggot. And we see 4 criminal cases and 2 plus civil suits. Not a good man.

George Santos Is a Symptom of a Political System That Only Lets in the Rich | Opinion​

In today's Republican Party, you can be openly gay , black and Hispanic. What you can't be is poor.

Herschel Walker is selling his Atlanta home for $1,350,000.

Located in the Buckhead neighborhood of the capital city, the nearly 3,000-square-foot, cottagelike dwelling offers three bedrooms and 3.5 baths.

Walker also maintains a residence in Westlake, TX; but this Georgia home—which actually belongs to his wife, Julie Blanchard—came in handy when he was striving to establish Georgia residency in order to run for the Senate in the Peach State.

Nobody noticed a tax break. And you found yourself owing the IRS remember? Trump told you "that's because you paid less".

And you got rich from it right? And you saved that money? Fucking idiot.
We didn't owe shit,, sounds like bucky doesn't understand withholdings

Bush was a great President compared to what we have no, Gore was a snake oil salesman

Let's ask Trump 2008 about how good of a president Bill Clinton was. And if he thought Hillary would have been a good president. Shall we?

While Donald Trump has been relentlessly attacking both Bill and Hillary Clinton as he campaigns for president – including going after Bill Clinton’s alleged infidelity – he was filled with praise for both of them in an exclusive interview that first aired on NY1 on November 12, 2008.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

So cut the revisionist history. Even your boy admitted that Bill was the GOAT.

George Santos Is a Symptom of a Political System That Only Lets in the Rich | Opinion​

In today's Republican Party, you can be openly gay , black and Hispanic. What you can't be is poor.

Herschel Walker is selling his Atlanta home for $1,350,000.

Located in the Buckhead neighborhood of the capital city, the nearly 3,000-square-foot, cottagelike dwelling offers three bedrooms and 3.5 baths.

Walker also maintains a residence in Westlake, TX; but this Georgia home—which actually belongs to his wife, Julie Blanchard—came in handy when he was striving to establish Georgia residency in order to run for the Senate in the Peach State.
miles_davis_so_what_meme-S.jpg

So what? So what the Speaker is a nut. So what you run idiots like Trump, Hershey Walker and George Santos? Why? Just because they are rich?

Howard Stern had a game. Guess who said this quote. A beauty pageant contestant or Hershel Walker. It was amazing the stupid shit that guy said and he still got 49.9% of the votes in Georgia.

So a complete fraud can run for President, House seats or Senator in the GOP. That's so what.

Forum List

Back