Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

Hitler was in favor of destroying history much like the democrats of today, he succeeded, Democrats were less successful
Wow you're really stretching to find things Hitler and Democrats had in common.

You know who else was in favor of destroying history? Germans after WW2

You would have kept the Nazi statues up.

Hitler was in favor of destroying history much like the democrats of today, he succeeded, Democrats were less successful
The guy who wrote this in a new book called Tired of Winning sounds a lot like Mike Johnson in 2015

“He lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring. He is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs. He is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law.”

Mike Johnson In 2015: Trump Is 'Dangerous' And 'Lacks The Character' To Be President​

In a since-deleted Facebook post, the GOP House speaker reportedly said Trump was unfit

The guy who wrote this in a new book called Tired of Winning sounds a lot like Mike Johnson in 2015

“He lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring. He is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs. He is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law.”

Mike Johnson In 2015: Trump Is 'Dangerous' And 'Lacks The Character' To Be President​

In a since-deleted Facebook post, the GOP House speaker reportedly said Trump was unfit
blah blah blah

blah blah blah
See what I mean? Americans just don't care that Trump is a criminal.

This reminds me of AEW wrestling. The most popular wrestler is a bad guy. A "heal". He says to his opponents, "I'm not just a scumbag. I'm their scumbag" and the crowd goes wild.

Trump is your scumbag. I get it.

This reminds me of AEW wrestling. The most popular wrestler is a bad guy. A "heal". He says to his opponents, "I'm not just a scumbag. I'm their scumbag" and the crowd goes wild.

Xiden is China’s Scumbag

This is obvious if you just open your eyes...the left uses race as a sword and a shield. They attack anyone who disagrees with them by calling them racists......when their policies fail, they call the people calling out those policies racist....

They use race to keep blacks from leaving the democrat party, accusing the republicans of the very things that the democrats are actually doing....

They claim to be studying Whites who are LESS BIASED. The assumption is that White liberals are not biased against Black people, while their research shows exactly the opposite as we shall see. The researchers are liberal, know that liberals are good, and therefore liberals are not the biased ones. Conservatives, who behave the same with both Whites and minorities, are the genuinely biased ones.
-----

In other words, Democrats talk down to Black and Hispanic people, while Republicans do not.

Republicans treat their audiences of whatever race the same, and with the same basic respect for their intelligence and ability to reason.

Hmmm. Who is “less biased?”

What about in work settings? Perhaps liberal politicians treat minorities as if they were children, but the average liberal treats their Black colleagues just the same as their White colleagues?

Nope, they too assume that Blacks are stupid.

Hmm. Patronizing? Why would anybody assume that treating people as if they are stupid and incompetent is patronizing?
Do you see what they are doing here? Liberals treat minorities as if they are clumsy children because they want to be liked. They are just super nice people, that’s all.

Conservatives, those meanies, treat everybody the same, proving that they hate minorities and are a bunch of White supremacists. If they were truly good people they would treat Black people like children, as liberals do. Or something.

If you KNOW liberals this is no surprise. They have to be racist. Governemtn defines who is Black (an octaroon was Black for a long time)
and all that unknowing racism , like Hillary's famously stupid statement loathed by all

What can be learned from Hillary Clinton's slurs against Reconstruction​

There are two problems here. Most glaring is the tacit endorsement of the racist Dunning School view of Reconstruction as some bungled and unjustified imposition from the north, when in reality it was a briefly successful attempt to build a true democracy in the South. Clinton implies that it was Southern anger at unjust Reconstruction policy that led them to institute Jim Crow, but in reality the entire point of the terrorist violence that overthrew Reconstruction was to re-institute white supremacy by crushing black political power. Jim Crow was the goal from the very end of the war.

The second problem flows from the first. Lincoln's successor, Andrew Johnson, actually was extremely forgiving and tolerant towards the defeated Confederates. The result was to inflame violence

Trump is russias scumbag.
That's still all you've got?

your-desperation-is-S.jpg

THe Kennedys and CLintons broke us in on criminal behavior, JFK paid for his criminal behavior, but not Teddy

THe Kennedys and CLintons broke us in on criminal behavior, JFK paid for his criminal behavior, but not Teddy

I do say that it started with us defending Bill Clinton rather than asking him to step down.

I wish he would have. Then Gore would have been POTUS for 10 years. We'd be Green by now.

I do say that it started with us defending Bill Clinton rather than asking him to step down.

I wish he would have. Then Gore would have been POTUS for 10 years. We'd be Green by now.
LMAO, Gore was about $$$ not green. I saw him speak twice while 6 black suburbans sat outside with the engines running, he was a phony piece shit

LMAO, Gore was about $$$ not green. I saw him speak twice while 6 black suburbans sat outside with the engines running, he was a phony piece shit
That is such a bad argument. It's just like the bad argument that he flies on jets and owns two homes.

It's why Greta Tunburg won't fly. Because she won't allow you to call her a hypocrite.

You're an idiot for saying such a thing. If Al Gore had his way those would all be battery powered suburbans. And the building he was in would have solar panels. But instead you voted for Bush, who lied us into Iraq for Big Oil.

This is obvious if you just open your eyes...the left uses race as a sword and a shield. They attack anyone who disagrees with them by calling them racists......when their policies fail, they call the people calling out those policies racist....

They use race to keep blacks from leaving the democrat party, accusing the republicans of the very things that the democrats are actually doing....

They claim to be studying Whites who are LESS BIASED. The assumption is that White liberals are not biased against Black people, while their research shows exactly the opposite as we shall see. The researchers are liberal, know that liberals are good, and therefore liberals are not the biased ones. Conservatives, who behave the same with both Whites and minorities, are the genuinely biased ones.
-----

In other words, Democrats talk down to Black and Hispanic people, while Republicans do not.

Republicans treat their audiences of whatever race the same, and with the same basic respect for their intelligence and ability to reason.

Hmmm. Who is “less biased?”

What about in work settings? Perhaps liberal politicians treat minorities as if they were children, but the average liberal treats their Black colleagues just the same as their White colleagues?

Nope, they too assume that Blacks are stupid.

Hmm. Patronizing? Why would anybody assume that treating people as if they are stupid and incompetent is patronizing?
Do you see what they are doing here? Liberals treat minorities as if they are clumsy children because they want to be liked. They are just super nice people, that’s all.

Conservatives, those meanies, treat everybody the same, proving that they hate minorities and are a bunch of White supremacists. If they were truly good people they would treat Black people like children, as liberals do. Or something.

I missed this when you first posted it.

Garbage interpretation of an accurate study.

Wow you're really stretching to find things Hitler and Democrats had in common.

You know who else was in favor of destroying history? Germans after WW2

You would have kept the Nazi statues up.
You are a brainless idiot. You're spouting complete bullshit.

You obviously know ziptard about what SHAEF was doing in 1946 and 7.

But go ahead and keep spouting your leftard bullshit, just be aware that no one believes you and 90% of the world is laughing at you

You are a brainless idiot. You're spouting complete bullshit.

You obviously know ziptard about what SHAEF was doing in 1946 and 7.

But go ahead and keep spouting your leftard bullshit, just be aware that no one believes you and 90% of the world is laughing at you
Oh a Nazi expert. Do tell us more. Like when is the 4th reich coming?

That is such a bad argument. It's just like the bad argument that he flies on jets and owns two homes.

It's why Greta Tunburg won't fly. Because she won't allow you to call her a hypocrite.

You're an idiot for saying such a thing. If Al Gore had his way those would all be battery powered suburbans. And the building he was in would have solar panels. But instead you voted for Bush, who lied us into Iraq for Big Oil.
Bush was a great President compared to what we have no, Gore was a snake oil salesman

I have liberal friends who are racist as fuck. They're just too intellectually dishonest to notice. On one hand they speak the left's language for "fairness" etc. On the other they're uncomfortable with blacks, period.

Ever notice how leftists act like they're on thin ice when a strange black person approaches them? Sure you have, just watch how a leftist provides customer service to a black person, THEY DON"T THINK BLACKS ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS WHITES, most clearly. If they did, then they wouldn't treat them so delicately.

The left are so fucking, I say so FUCKING dumb. They think that if you treat blacks differently that must mean they're for them. You hear it all the time. Their politicians constantly tell us how blacks are different, they're weak, and we must feel sorry for them.

The right doesn't pull that BS, everyone is the same. Yet somehow the left comes to the conclusion that gosh, if you treat everyone the same you MUST BE RACIST.

This is me pissing on all things left. I think you have to be dumb, ignorant or twisted to be left. Perhaps all three.

Bush was a great President compared to what we have no, Gore was a snake oil salesman
If you didn't like Gore you probably didn't like Clinton and was better than all of them starting with Carter. I wasn't old enough to know about POTUS' before Carter.

If Gore was as good as Clinton, fuck, we'd be in much better shape today.

Remember Bush used Clinton's surplus as justification to give rich people a tax break. Then he started 2 wars and put us into debt. He was horrible. Gore would have been much better and you still would say he sucked.

Face it, you're just a brianwashed Republican. White man uneducated, typical..

w
If you didn't like Gore you probably didn't like Clinton and was better than all of them starting with Carter. I wasn't old enough to know about POTUS' before Carter.

If Gore was as good as Clinton, fuck, we'd be in much better shape today.

Remember Bush used Clinton's surplus as justification to give rich people a tax break. Then he started 2 wars and put us into debt. He was horrible. Gore would have been much better and you still would say he sucked.

Face it, you're just a brianwashed Republican. White man uneducated, typical..
we aren't rich and we saw a tax break so that is another left wing lie. The worse Presidents in my life are in order starting with Carter, followed by Biden, and Obama. All resulted in lower retirement fund returns with the first two the highest inflation. Obama gets 3rd for that god awful ACA that the country will continue to accumulate debt for.

w

we aren't rich and we saw a tax break so that is another left wing lie. The worse Presidents in my life are in order starting with Carter, followed by Biden, and Obama. All resulted in lower retirement fund returns with the first two the highest inflation. Obama gets 3rd for that god awful ACA that the country will continue to accumulate debt for.
Nobody noticed a tax break. And you found yourself owing the IRS remember? Trump told you "that's because you paid less".

And you got rich from it right? And you saved that money? Fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back