Dow futures rip 700 points higher amid report Gilead drug showing effectiveness treating coronavirus

Flu season doesn't usually put so many people in the hospital it overwhelms the system and has a much lower mortality rate.
Wrong again. Previous flu seasons put many times more people in the hospital.

Neat. How many people does the flu put in the hospital in a 2 month period?

Are New York hospitals usually this busy?
During the 2017-2018 season 810,000 people went to the hospital because of flu.
That's because your pharmacies are places to buy hair spray, nail paint,diapers and usb drives. You have to have a permission slip from a Jew to get anything worth a damn....He'll also recommend Tylenol.
Thank God pharmacists in ol #1 ARE #1 and catch many of Fast Harry the prescription gurus fuckups regularly. Their opinion on most things isn't "allowed". Land of duh Fee stuff. Uniquely Merrykhan

Covid here is 650~ish from day one. 200~ish called clear so +/- 450 "active",more cleared next week . 6 new cases in the last 24 hours. 4 dead( 2@ 87 several weeks ago, one at 84 and one doper musician at 45 came in from Jew Yakk nearly dead.)
HydroxichloroQ and Az or Keflex used from day one.I know. Too little a number..........lol

OH. 9 in icu...3 on ventilators. Under 12 in the hospital. The rest at home getting doc-nurse drive bys and in a Whassapp group(only + confirmed) yapping 24/7

Last edited:
The governors will be the ones to end the lockdown, they are the ones that put them in place in the first place. But hey, facts are irrelevant to you propagandist, right?

He's the one who claimed he could order the lockdown lifted, and then realized that he'd be blamed when the thing got worse if he did.

I almost feel bad for Trump. He's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't.

Then I remember it's Trump, and his fuckups got us here, so I don't feel so bad for him.

You just know that all the TDS morons are crying into their beer. This means the shutdown will soon be over, and the death count will be several orders of magnitude than anything the hysteria mongers have predicted:

U.S. stock futures surged on Thursday night after a report said a Gilead Sciences drug was showing effectiveness in treating the coronavirus. The move pointed to a jump for the stock market on Friday.
Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were up 700 points, or about 3%. S&P 500 futures gained 2.8% while Nasdaq 100 futures were up by 1.8%.
Gilead shares jumped by 14% in after-hours trading after STAT news reported that a Chicago hospital treating coronavirus patients with Remdesivir in a trial were recovering rapidly from severe symptoms. The publication cited a video it obtained where the trial results were discussed.
Crying into their beer?
More likely their infused Caffè Marocchino with extra cocoa.

The governors will be the ones to end the lockdown, they are the ones that put them in place in the first place. But hey, facts are irrelevant to you propagandist, right?

He's the one who claimed he could order the lockdown lifted, and then realized that he'd be blamed when the thing got worse if he did.

I almost feel bad for Trump. He's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't.

Then I remember it's Trump, and his fuckups got us here, so I don't feel so bad for him.

LMAO, Trump fuckups?

Don't see you calling these folks out, guess it doesn't fit your propaganda, does it?

Oh, BTW, Trump can open the economy under the commerce clause, he has chosen to leave it to the governors. FOR NOW.

You just know that all the TDS morons are crying into their beer. This means the shutdown will soon be over, and the death count will be several orders of magnitude than anything the hysteria mongers have predicted:

U.S. stock futures surged on Thursday night after a report said a Gilead Sciences drug was showing effectiveness in treating the coronavirus. The move pointed to a jump for the stock market on Friday.
Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were up 700 points, or about 3%. S&P 500 futures gained 2.8% while Nasdaq 100 futures were up by 1.8%.
Gilead shares jumped by 14% in after-hours trading after STAT news reported that a Chicago hospital treating coronavirus patients with Remdesivir in a trial were recovering rapidly from severe symptoms. The publication cited a video it obtained where the trial results were discussed.
Why does your post focus on people crying into their beer because less people may die? You realize that just makes YOU sound like a moron right?
I "focus" on what TDS morons do. They want to see this COVID-19 shutdown ruin as many people as possible. They also want it to kill as many people. That maximum amount of pain his how they believe they can defeat Trump. It's as simple as that. Noting facts doesn't make me anything other than right.
While I hope your thread brings good news, you seem pretty wacked out about trump. Almost all his policy has failed. He should lose the election regardless of anything virus related.
Which of his policies have failed?
Every one. Nothing Impeached Trump has done has helped real GDP, which is barely higher since Bush's Great Recession ended or unemployment, which until recently, was growing at roughly the same rate as it has been since 2010.
He cut taxes and cut regulations. Both those things make the economy grow. Bush's GDP growth was higher than Obama's, so you're admitting that Trump did better than both previous presidents.
"Bush's GDP growth was higher than Obama's"

Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

2000Q4: 13,260.5
2008Q4: 15,328.0 - Bush ........ 1.95
2016Q4: 17,824.2 - Obama ... 2.04

15,328.0 > 17,824.2 is 1.9% compounded annually.

Why does your post focus on people crying into their beer because less people may die? You realize that just makes YOU sound like a moron right?

No it makes him an accurate observer.

Jo

Flu season doesn't usually put so many people in the hospital it overwhelms the system and has a much lower mortality rate.

Oh, yeah, non-pandemic numbers. Why are you comparing an entire year to two months?

Oh, yeah, non-pandemic numbers. Why are you comparing an entire year to two months?
How much per month do you suppose that comes to, eh moron?

1587410967463.png

View attachment 325842
We were discussing hopsitalizations, moron, not deaths. they had 810,000 hospitalizations from flu in the 2017-2018 season. We haven't had 1/10th that number so far with coronovirus. the total number of reported cases is less than 810,000, and only a small fraction of those go to the hospital. Your weakly numbers are also artifically inflated when New York added 4000 in a single day last week by changing the way they count them. New deaths were aleady on the decline before New York performed its book keeping trick.

View attachment 325842
We were discussing hopsitalizations, moron, not deaths. they had 810,000 hospitalizations from flu in the 2017-2018 season. We haven't had 1/10th that number so far with coronovirus. the total number of reported cases is less than 810,000, and only a small fraction of those go to the hospital. Your weakly numbers are also artifically inflated when New York added 4000 in a single day last week by changing the way they count them. New deaths were aleady on the decline before New York performed its book keeping trick.

We haven't had a 10th? We've had over 100k people in the hospital and as I showed you in the chart above a skyrocketing number of deaths.

View attachment 325842

We haven't had a 10th? We've had over 100k people in the hospital and as I showed you in the chart above a skyrocketing number of deaths.

I haven't seen any numbers on hospitalizations. 100,000 is 1/8th of 810,000. We have a long way to go before we catch up to 2017-2018

View attachment 325842

I haven't seen any numbers on hospitalizations. 100,000 is 1/8th of 810,000. We have a long way to go before we catch up to 2017-2018

Also, as I should you, your "skyrocketing numbers" are he result of New York playing with the numbers.

View attachment 325842

Also, as I should you, your "skyrocketing numbers" are he result of New York playing with the numbers.

I gave you the link, you can count them anytime you like and 100k, mostly in the last month.

Forum List

Back