As We Predicted — Dr. Fauci Praises New Tests on Expensive Gilead Drug Remdesivir but Sneared at Less Expensive and More Effective Hydroxychloroquine!

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
HUGE! As We Predicted — Dr. Fauci Praises New Tests on Expensive Gilead Drug Remdesivir but Sneared at Less Expensive and More Effective Hydroxychloroquine!

29 Apr 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
On March 20th Dr. Fauci “corrected” President Trump during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”
Dr. Fauci was skeptical of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating the novel coronavirus.
But he wasn’t so skeptical back in 2013.
In fact, Dr. Anthony Fauci CHEERED the use of hydroxychloroquine appeared effective “only in cells in lab dishes” in treatment of against MERS.
Dr. Fauci thought a 2013 test in a “lab dish” was particularly encouraging.
But in 2020 after several successful studies of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating coronavirus patients he was suspect.

Hydroxychloroquine is cheap, effective and easy to administer.
On Tuesday the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) released a report endorsing hydroxychloroquine saying the drug has about a 90% chance of helping COVID-19 patients.
But as we reported earlier this month Dr. Fauci has his own favorite, the more expensive Remdesivir by Gilead!

Comment:
Although the prestigious Dr. Fauci has been at the forefront of the Wuhan Covid-19 virus, I suspect that he has ulterior motives.
I'm all for the research and development of new drugs to combat diseases... this was part of my career at one time. Yet I'm still a person that will use tried and true methods of using items off the shelf that will do the job.
Remdesivir failed to interrupt the Ebola virus and now has been repurposed to fight the Covid-19 virus. Fine but we can use both to fight this epidemic.
As a Doctor, Fauci should not be the individual to chose drug of choice, it should be independent peer review groups. Something Fauci has failed to do.... Just what are Fauci's connections to Gilead Pharmaceuticals?
the cocktail of Hydroxychloroquine, Erythromycin and zinc have been used successfully, in France, Germany, Italy and in the U.S.
We should utilize this treatment until something better comes along.

Regardless of this article, Fauci was asked who should play him on SNL and he actually answered the question. I don't trust guys in his field who seek the spotlight. Maybe if he was in the private sector and a wild outspoken guy like Elon Musk, but not a career government employee.

Thus, I personally shut him out long ago.

Dr. Fauci has been referred to as an "incompetent idiot" for many years before the coronavirus became popular.

Not really surprised that he would recommend Gilead's product. The federal government's medical technocrats have shilled for other Gilead drugs, including running public service announcements advising Hep C sufferers that cures (made by Gilead & priced at $80,000) are now available.

How about the feds send a box of masks along with Social Security checks every month...seeing as the corona only kills old people, my friends?

HUGE! As We Predicted — Dr. Fauci Praises New Tests on Expensive Gilead Drug Remdesivir but Sneared at Less Expensive and More Effective Hydroxychloroquine!

On March 20th Dr. Fauci “corrected” President Trump during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”
Dr. Fauci was skeptical of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating the novel coronavirus.
In fact, Dr. Anthony Fauci CHEERED the use of hydroxychloroquine appeared effective “only in cells in lab dishes” in treatment of against MERS.
But in 2020 after several successful studies of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating coronavirus patients he was suspect.

On Tuesday the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) released a report endorsing hydroxychloroquine saying the drug has about a 90% chance of helping COVID-19 patients.
But as we reported earlier this month Dr. Fauci has his own favorite, the more expensive Remdesivir by Gilead!

Comment:
Although the prestigious Dr. Fauci has been at the forefront of the Wuhan Covid-19 virus, I suspect that he has ulterior motives.
I'm all for the research and development of new drugs to combat diseases... this was part of my career at one time. Yet I'm still a person that will use tried and true methods of using items off the shelf that will do the job.
Remdesivir failed to interrupt the Ebola virus and now has been repurposed to fight the Covid-19 virus. Fine but we can use both to fight this epidemic.
As a Doctor, Fauci should not be the individual to chose drug of choice, it should be independent peer review groups. Something Fauci has failed to do.... Just what are Fauci's connections to Gilead Pharmaceuticals?
the cocktail of Hydroxychloroquine, Erythromycin and zinc have been used successfully, in France, Germany, Italy and in the U.S.

and you've seen me say how manny times to these dumb mother fkrs who WANT TO FORCE VACCINES -----

IT IS ALL ABOUUT MONEY NOT YOUR HEALTH YOU STUPID ASS BASTARDS WAKE UUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND GAWD DAM RIGHT I'M SCREAMING YOU WEAK FKS!!!

THANK YOU DOOOC FOR THIS GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ENEMY IS UNCLOAKING IN FRONT OF US THE DUMB FK LEFT well news flash some of them are even seeing iit imagine that!!!

and to you fkrs who always post your tin foil shit KARMA IS COMING FOR YOU ASSHOLES LMFAO!! because when you laugh at others ............. it's known by the spirit you losers DONT have.

Dr. Fauci has been referred to as an "incompetent idiot" for many years before the coronavirus became popular.

Not really surprised that he would recommend Gilead's product. The federal government's medical technocrats have shilled for other Gilead drugs, including running public service announcements advising Hep C sufferers that cures (made by Gilead & priced at $80,000) are now available.

No he hasn't been referred to as an incompetent idiot for years,

who said that???

Gateway Pundit ... AGAIN? :rolleyes:

d78.gif

Comment:

and you've seen me say how manny times to these dumb mother fkrs who WANT TO FORCE VACCINES -----

IT IS ALL ABOUUT MONEY NOT YOUR HEALTH YOU STUPID ASS BASTARDS WAKE UUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your an anti vaxer, I hope you keep your children at home for the rest of their natural life. Do not let them enter any schools.

Whatever Fauci said about the Gilead drug is much different from the 2 dropped inconclusive studies with Gileads Chinese partner.

Comment:

Your an anti vaxer, I hope you keep your children at home for the rest of their natural life. Do not let them enter any schools.

Isn't it interesting that anti vaxers are all on board with Donnies Debunked Miracle Drug? :)

Regardless of this article, Fauci was asked who should play him on SNL and he actually answered the question. I don't trust guys in his field who seek the spotlight. Maybe if he was in the private sector and a wild outspoken guy like Elon Musk, but not a career government employee.

Thus, I personally shut him out long ago.
He also requested it be Brad Pitt. Gimme a break, Danny Devito would have been a better match. He clearly adores the limelight and talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Comment:

Isn't it interesting that anti vaxers are all on board with Donnies Debunked Miracle Drug? :)

If I came down with corona symptoms, I'd get on the phone to my physician to have him call in a scrip for hydroxychloroquine. There is no cure for the disease , except for the Trump Treatment, so what do you have to lose?

Comment:
I know existing drugs, used for other things have been tried and new drugs will be tried. When the chloraquine craze started, I looked in the the PDR for this malaria drug, read the full monogram and thought, there is a bunch that cannot take this at all, a and some of them it would probably kill even if taking the same dosage as treating other for intended illness, because it has know drawbacks for much of the population and to treat this illness, they do not even know how much to give. Ok. Finally studies done, including one by VA showing it is not for everybody, not effective for many and can kill some. Pretty much what I had read from the PDR.
Now we have the new drug Remdesivir. I do not know what to think and I cannot look it up in the PDR, because it is was just invented in the last 2 months or so. It has been given emergency approval for treatment. just as Chloraquine was. Could be a miracle drug or a new scourge, guaranteed to make somebody rich. Totally not like me, but if I came down with Covid-19 infection and my Doctor wanted to prescribe it, I would try it, just like I said I would with the drug that had all of the long list of know drawbacks. I have always known what I was taking, for all my adult life and the drawbacks if there were any, except for vaccines given me by the Army and apparently they didn't kill me. Damn, I hope you Covid-19 positive people stay the heck away from me until the"Experts" truly know what the are expert about. Here, take this. We made it two months ago, ain't too impressive.

Comment:

You need to read closer on this AAPS study. I commented on this in another thread. There was no control group testing in the AAPS trial. Whether the drug is effective or not is still largely unproven. You don't have a group that was not treated to compare it to. Hence the need for clinical trials and data gathering. And the dosage required to treat COVID-19 is double that of Lupus or Malaria.
Hydroxychloroquine Has about 90 Percent Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients, States Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

As far as remdesivir, Fauci expressed optimism based on data gathered in a clinical trial that used random control groups. But it's just that..optimism.
But just wait, I expect Trump and his supporters to quickly declare this as the next miracle cure. And it will be his idea alone. :)
Fauci expresses optimism about 'significant, positive' data from a trial of the possible Covid-19 treatment remdesivir

Comment:
Farci should be hung from the neck until dead

Forum List

Back