Dow futures drop 770 points as coronavirus cases outside China surge

Well. It seems the DemonRATS HAVE FOUND SOME WAY OF KILLING THE STOCK MARKET..... Simply get the virus to leapfrog all over the world....that is a sure way of killing manufacturing.....we talked about the DemonRATS complaining about Trump IF HE CUŔED CANCER.....THIS NEW VIRUS (Now claimed it didn't start in Wuhan but they STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE!) is now to be blamed on .
....Trump.....who else!

If they do find a cure BEFORE ELECTION . I am quite sure the Dimwits will come up with plan Q to continue their psychotic reign of lies and terror!

------------

U.S. stock futures pointed to sharp declines on Wall Street at the open on Monday as the number of coronavirus cases outside China surged, stoking fears of a prolonged global economic slowdown from the virus spreading.

As of 7:47 a.m. ET, Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were down 774 points, indicating a drop of 767 points at the open. Dow futures were down more than 800 points earlier in the session. S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures were down by 2.5% and 2.8%, respectively.

Futures pointed to the biggest one-day points drop for the Dow since August, when the 30-stock average slid 800 points.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

-----------

So many stories about the virus....the MSM is in a panic!

13 On Your Side ABC ^ | 2/24/2020 | 13 ON YOUR SIDE Staff, TEGNA
LANSING, Mich. — The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services said Saturday there are 325 people in the state who are being monitored for novel coronavirus, now known as COVID-19.

Fox News ^ | 2-24-2010 | David Aaro
Fears of a global pandemic continue to grow as coronavirus cases spike in several countries, including Italy, South Korea, and Iran. A staggering 50 people have died in the Iranian city of Qom from the new coronavirus this month, Iran's semiofficial ILNA news agency reported on Monday. The new death toll is significantly higher than the latest number of confirmed cases of infections that Iranian officials had reported just a few hours earlier by and which stood at just 12 deaths out of 47 cases, according to state TV. The 50 deaths date back as far as Feb. 13, according.....

ABC11 ^ | Feb 24 2020 | AP
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- A staggering 50 people have died in the Iranian city of Qom from the new coronavirus this month, Iran's semiofficial ILNA news agency reported on Monday. The new death toll is significantly higher than the latest number of confirmed cases of infections that Iranian officials had reported just a few hours earlier by and which stood at just 12 deaths out of 47 cases, according to state TV. ...

South China Morning Post ^ | February 24, 2020
Iran reported eight deaths from the new coronavirus on February 23, 2020, reaching a grim milestone for the highest death toll outside China where the epidemic started originated. The outbreak of Covid-19 in Iran has advanced quickly since the first case was reported on February 19, with at least 43 people now confirmed with infections....

Many more!
Coronavirus as a Democratic plot to beat trump is malignantly stupid. Rave much? Get some meds.

But you missed the 'FP' AKA Foreign Policy (American Magazine) article that does blame Trump......

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

…….For the United States, the answers are especially worrying because the government has intentionally rendered itself incapable. In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. In numerous phone calls and emails with key agencies across the U.S. government, the only consistent response I encountered was distressed confusion. If the United States still has a clear chain of command for pandemic response, the White House urgently needs to clarify what it is —not just for the public but for the government itself, which largely finds itself in the dark.

And if you have any doubt the article isn't partisan, it goes on to say...…..

When Ebola broke out in West Africa in 2014, President Barack Obama recognized that responding to the outbreak overseas, while also protecting Americans at home, involved multiple U.S. government departments and agencies, none of which were speaking to one another.
Rachael Madcow has also been spreading crap and panic with her crap. Her thing 'Trump fired everyone at CDC', blah, blah, blah. She neglects to say anything about the revamp being in 2018 and the corruption that the directors were charged with, etc.

I assume you meant this article, 2 republicans tramp put in,
Is the CDC Losing Control?

Its no doubt he has cut funding for CDC, HUD, Medicaid, Epa, and all science departs.

So it is his fault.
Ignorant to play the blame game on such a serious health threat that is squarely on the shoulders of China and its authoritarian regime but feel free to do so as it shows how unhinged the left can be.

No its not ignorant, tramp has had major cuts to the CDC , its his fault. Nothing to do with ? authoritarian regime, it was due to selling bushmeat.
Ignore that it is an altered virus if you like. It didn't come from "bush meat" it came from a lab. Naturally occurring viruses do not have splices of HIV in them.

They came from Bushmeat.

Well. It seems the DemonRATS HAVE FOUND SOME WAY OF KILLING THE STOCK MARKET..... Simply get the virus to leapfrog all over the world....that is a sure way of killing manufacturing.....we talked about the DemonRATS complaining about Trump IF HE CUŔED CANCER.....THIS NEW VIRUS (Now claimed it didn't start in Wuhan but they STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE!) is now to be blamed on .
....Trump.....who else!

If they do find a cure BEFORE ELECTION . I am quite sure the Dimwits will come up with plan Q to continue their psychotic reign of lies and terror!

------------

U.S. stock futures pointed to sharp declines on Wall Street at the open on Monday as the number of coronavirus cases outside China surged, stoking fears of a prolonged global economic slowdown from the virus spreading.

As of 7:47 a.m. ET, Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were down 774 points, indicating a drop of 767 points at the open. Dow futures were down more than 800 points earlier in the session. S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures were down by 2.5% and 2.8%, respectively.

Futures pointed to the biggest one-day points drop for the Dow since August, when the 30-stock average slid 800 points.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

-----------

So many stories about the virus....the MSM is in a panic!

13 On Your Side ABC ^ | 2/24/2020 | 13 ON YOUR SIDE Staff, TEGNA
LANSING, Mich. — The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services said Saturday there are 325 people in the state who are being monitored for novel coronavirus, now known as COVID-19.

Fox News ^ | 2-24-2010 | David Aaro
Fears of a global pandemic continue to grow as coronavirus cases spike in several countries, including Italy, South Korea, and Iran. A staggering 50 people have died in the Iranian city of Qom from the new coronavirus this month, Iran's semiofficial ILNA news agency reported on Monday. The new death toll is significantly higher than the latest number of confirmed cases of infections that Iranian officials had reported just a few hours earlier by and which stood at just 12 deaths out of 47 cases, according to state TV. The 50 deaths date back as far as Feb. 13, according.....

ABC11 ^ | Feb 24 2020 | AP
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- A staggering 50 people have died in the Iranian city of Qom from the new coronavirus this month, Iran's semiofficial ILNA news agency reported on Monday. The new death toll is significantly higher than the latest number of confirmed cases of infections that Iranian officials had reported just a few hours earlier by and which stood at just 12 deaths out of 47 cases, according to state TV. ...

South China Morning Post ^ | February 24, 2020
Iran reported eight deaths from the new coronavirus on February 23, 2020, reaching a grim milestone for the highest death toll outside China where the epidemic started originated. The outbreak of Covid-19 in Iran has advanced quickly since the first case was reported on February 19, with at least 43 people now confirmed with infections....

Many more!
LOLOLOL

To the brain-dead right, the left caused this. :cuckoo:

I assume you meant this article, 2 republicans tramp put in,
Is the CDC Losing Control?

Its no doubt he has cut funding for CDC, HUD, Medicaid, Epa, and all science departs.

So it is his fault.
Ignorant to play the blame game on such a serious health threat that is squarely on the shoulders of China and its authoritarian regime but feel free to do so as it shows how unhinged the left can be.

No its not ignorant, tramp has had major cuts to the CDC , its his fault. Nothing to do with ? authoritarian regime, it was due to selling bushmeat.
Ignore that it is an altered virus if you like. It didn't come from "bush meat" it came from a lab. Naturally occurring viruses do not have splices of HIV in them.

...and the conspiracy theories begin.....
"Conspiracy theories", is all you can come up with. Fact is biologist around the globe sharing information on this one but press on and believe as you wish.

Elvis and the aliens who abducted him did it.

Okay. He found a partisan site. Shall I give him a cookie? The MSM, which is where I get MY news, and is supposedly owned and operated by Democrats, is not saying that at all.

Biden slams Trump for cutting health programs before coronavirus outbreak

White House task force on coronavirus another example of Trump administration's lack of diversity - CNNPolitics
This doesn't blame Trump for the spread of the virus, the creation of the virus, or anything else. It's the usual CNN complaint about white men in the driver's seat. It think it's a pretty good ad for the administration (so far anyway) that that is the best CNN can come up with, don't you?

Yet it is CNN, one of the most Main Stream Media outlets, that you've said you get your news from and 'is supposedly owned and operated by Democrats, is not saying that at all' ....that also regurgitate the 'ineffectiveness' of the current administration VS the previous one, almost word for word from the FP article...….first clue to that is 'LACK OF DIVERSITY' in the headline and a few more details within. Either way, and no matter how they fluff it up, it's still blaming Trump in one way or another....that you said they weren't.

You really need to stop paying attention to the MSM that you follow cause they are rotting your brain to the point that you can't even see the very points you are trying to deny
Nut, I haven't watched CNN in over two years. The article was a link here.

And FP is not a mainstream source. I'm sure of it. So don't be criticizing MY choice of news (which is the morning paper, the highlights on the radio travelling to and from work, and sometimes something of interest that surfaces here that I go and research). I really thought you had more sense than this, but I guess I was wrong.

Now how in the hell am I supposed to know what source of MSM you follow or not? This all started when YOU said you follow MSM for your news sources and YOU didn't see anything blaming Trump...…….you have since been provided several sources, by myself and others here, links to the contrary... and then you say I'm lacking sense????

It seems funny to me that you two seem to be mostly in agreement but yet managed to pick a fight with each other, lol.

I really don't know about FP (Foreign Policy) other than doing a search about it, that showed up with this......

Foreign Policy - Wikipedia

PS...…...from Wiki it says it is owned by "Graham Holdings (former WaPo)

FP is a globalist rag and part of the NeverTrumper DC Neocon Establishment.

The drop in the stock market has multiple causes and are constant factors, as there are always people panicking or taking profits which gives a downward pressure to market prices.

The difference here is that China, which is a major global supplier, is down to about 10% on filled cargo ships leaving port, and many factories are totally shut down or working on partial capacity all due to the 'novel coranovirus' crap AND in addition to not having it under control, the Chicoms are hurting for money so they are going back to full capacity too soon which will cause a resurgence of new cases.

The problem with the global stock market is that far too much of the worlds production is controlled by far left ideological nitwits who dont give a flying fart about human lives.

"Conspiracy theories", is all you can come up with. Fact is biologist around the globe sharing information on this one but press on and believe as you wish.

Nah, there is just stupid fuks like you who refuse to believe the science and the physical degradation of people as a result of the out of control science. It is a shame people like you have been allowed to help destroy the working man's party called Democrats. All a plus for Republicans though as long as they don't blow it.

Nah, there is just stupid fuks like you who refuse to believe the science and the physical degradation of people as a result of the out of control science. It is a shame people like you have been allowed to help destroy the working man's party called Democrats. All a plus for Republicans though as long as they don't blow it.

Interesting "reach' from my not buying in to your wacko conspiracy theory to my being responsible for the destruction of the democratic party!

Interesting "reach' from my not buying in to your wacko conspiracy theory to my being responsible for the destruction of the democratic party!
I really could care less what you are "buying".

This doesn't blame Trump for the spread of the virus, the creation of the virus, or anything else. It's the usual CNN complaint about white men in the driver's seat. It think it's a pretty good ad for the administration (so far anyway) that that is the best CNN can come up with, don't you?

Yet it is CNN, one of the most Main Stream Media outlets, that you've said you get your news from and 'is supposedly owned and operated by Democrats, is not saying that at all' ....that also regurgitate the 'ineffectiveness' of the current administration VS the previous one, almost word for word from the FP article...….first clue to that is 'LACK OF DIVERSITY' in the headline and a few more details within. Either way, and no matter how they fluff it up, it's still blaming Trump in one way or another....that you said they weren't.

You really need to stop paying attention to the MSM that you follow cause they are rotting your brain to the point that you can't even see the very points you are trying to deny
Nut, I haven't watched CNN in over two years. The article was a link here.

And FP is not a mainstream source. I'm sure of it. So don't be criticizing MY choice of news (which is the morning paper, the highlights on the radio travelling to and from work, and sometimes something of interest that surfaces here that I go and research). I really thought you had more sense than this, but I guess I was wrong.

Now how in the hell am I supposed to know what source of MSM you follow or not? This all started when YOU said you follow MSM for your news sources and YOU didn't see anything blaming Trump...…….you have since been provided several sources, by myself and others here, links to the contrary... and then you say I'm lacking sense????

It seems funny to me that you two seem to be mostly in agreement but yet managed to pick a fight with each other, lol.

I really don't know about FP (Foreign Policy) other than doing a search about it, that showed up with this......

Foreign Policy - Wikipedia

PS...…...from Wiki it says it is owned by "Graham Holdings (former WaPo)

FP is a globalist rag and part of the NeverTrumper DC Neocon Establishment.

I will have you know...…...she & I RARELY ever agree on anything, but I usually leave her alone. AND I was merely pointing out the error of her ways when she got pissy about it. :eusa_naughty:

And yeah, I realize that source was shall we say 'special' and used for her benefit....that she refused to acknowledge :rolleyes:

I'm telling ya, trying to get the left to understand comprehension, even in their own arguements, is giving me a headache :banghead:

So, the stock market drops a thousand points, Trump cut funding to the CDC, cut staff who do the research, he wants to see if warm weather will stop the spread of the Coronavirus:
The United States is plain not ready for Coronavirus.
Who is so incompetent the this country is in this position? Oh I know, the Democrats.

Why Trump’s Coronavirus Response Continues to Cause Concerns

If you're a trader instead of an investor I'd be using this opportunity to buy, buy, buy. That is unless you think a simple case of the flu is going to lead to one of the great mass extinctions on earth.
If you're an investor, hang on and doesn't be sucked out of your stock for cheap.

Predition- Covid-19 will go the same way as :
How'd those work out? Mankind is still here? :rofl:

The swine flu
The bird Flu
EBOLA
SARS
MERS
H1N1

Ever notice how we always seem to get a new "pandemic" warning every year around Jan/Feb when the funding for big Pharma is at stake?

Oh look....

Trump administration expected to ask Congress for $1B to combat coronavirus
I've never given a second thought to be concerned about any of these you've mentioned. Nor any of the other various assorted influenza types out there, measles, etc. but this is a whole different cat that is going to take a large toll on a lot of people unprepared and unsuspecting. Even those whom they believed were over it were not and later died of heart or organ failure. It is taking out both young and old. Not that throwing money at it will help unless they are talking getting the proper mask and goggles available for anyone and everyone that may be affected. It isn't going away easily when good weather comes around like your typical flu, measles, etc.

The swine flu
The bird Flu
EBOLA
SARS
MERS
H1N1

Forum List

Back