Companies doing well

Its not all doom and gloom. Just had this from one of my speculative punts.

20% up today. Should I stay or should I go ?

I wouldn't stay for long. "co-packing" means it has no production facilities of its own so they contract the work out to Nestle or wherever.
Humming and haahing about it at the moment. Ive been cashing in all year but I still have a few things in the red. Ive bought into this one several times in the last 12 months. Its quite volatile.

I wouldn't stay for long. "co-packing" means it has no production facilities of its own so they contract the work out to Nestle or wherever.
Humming and haahing about it at the moment. Ive been cashing in all year but I still have a few things in the red. Ive bought into this one several times in the last 12 months. Its quite volatile.

My concern is that if they have no facilities of their own, then there is nothing there to salvage or fall back on. They are basically Enron. It is just a matter of when the shoes start dropping.

My concern is that if they have no facilities of their own, then there is nothing there to salvage or fall back on. They are basically Enron. It is just a matter of when the shoes start dropping.
Oh dear, thats a cloud on my day. Might cash out.

Oh dear, thats a cloud on my day. Might cash out.

They are new so they probably have another quarter or two but I wouldn't hold them long. Maybe wait until the price plateaus

My approach has been to consider a stock for sale after an 8% gain. If there are no really solid reasons for holding, I sell and reinvest the proceeds. Given the current instability of the markets, I would definitely sell at a 20% gain.

Forum List

Back