As We Predicted — Dr. Fauci Praises New Tests on Expensive Gilead Drug Remdesivir but Sneared at Less Expensive and More Effective Hydroxychloroquine!

Meanwhile, "Obama's under fire for blatant hypocrisy on stay at home orders"

"Barack Obama Caught Golfing After Michelle Urges D.C. Residents to ‘Stay Home’"

Dr. Fauci has been referred to as an "incompetent idiot" for many years before the coronavirus became popular.

Not really surprised that he would recommend Gilead's product. The federal government's medical technocrats have shilled for other Gilead drugs, including running public service announcements advising Hep C sufferers that cures (made by Gilead & priced at $80,000) are now available.

No he hasn't been referred to as an incompetent idiot for years,

who said that???
I dont know what fauci was called in the past

but ”incompetent idiot” may be his legacy from now on

More a political hack for the "Democrats". Why did he okay the transfer of the Covid study to China and $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Lab? Shouldn't we be investigating this?

Dr. Fauci has been referred to as an "incompetent idiot" for many years before the coronavirus became popular.

Not really surprised that he would recommend Gilead's product. The federal government's medical technocrats have shilled for other Gilead drugs, including running public service announcements advising Hep C sufferers that cures (made by Gilead & priced at $80,000) are now available.

No he hasn't been referred to as an incompetent idiot for years,

who said that???
I dont know what fauci was called in the past

but ”incompetent idiot” may be his legacy from now on

More a political hack for the "Democrats". Why did he okay the transfer of the Covid study to China and $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Lab? Shouldn't we be investigating this?

Obama is a globalist

he cares no more about America than he does for mexico or china.

so funding china is no big deal in his world

HUGE! As We Predicted — Dr. Fauci Praises New Tests on Expensive Gilead Drug Remdesivir but Sneared at Less Expensive and More Effective Hydroxychloroquine!

29 Apr 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
On March 20th Dr. Fauci “corrected” President Trump during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”
Dr. Fauci was skeptical of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating the novel coronavirus.
But he wasn’t so skeptical back in 2013.
In fact, Dr. Anthony Fauci CHEERED the use of hydroxychloroquine appeared effective “only in cells in lab dishes” in treatment of against MERS.
Dr. Fauci thought a 2013 test in a “lab dish” was particularly encouraging.
But in 2020 after several successful studies of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating coronavirus patients he was suspect.

Hydroxychloroquine is cheap, effective and easy to administer.
On Tuesday the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) released a report endorsing hydroxychloroquine saying the drug has about a 90% chance of helping COVID-19 patients.
But as we reported earlier this month Dr. Fauci has his own favorite, the more expensive Remdesivir by Gilead!

Comment:
Although the prestigious Dr. Fauci has been at the forefront of the Wuhan Covid-19 virus, I suspect that he has ulterior motives.
I'm all for the research and development of new drugs to combat diseases... this was part of my career at one time. Yet I'm still a person that will use tried and true methods of using items off the shelf that will do the job.
Remdesivir failed to interrupt the Ebola virus and now has been repurposed to fight the Covid-19 virus. Fine but we can use both to fight this epidemic.
As a Doctor, Fauci should not be the individual to chose drug of choice, it should be independent peer review groups. Something Fauci has failed to do.... Just what are Fauci's connections to Gilead Pharmaceuticals?
the cocktail of Hydroxychloroquine, Erythromycin and zinc have been used successfully, in France, Germany, Italy and in the U.S.
We should utilize this treatment until something better comes along.
It's a waste of time reading comments about effectiveness Hydroxychloroquine because there is no definitive evidence that it works or doesn't. There are lots of anecdotal reports of it working and not working. The answer will come from randomized double blind studies which are the goal standard in determining the effectiveness of a drug. To my knowledge none have been completed but two are being started by the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit and the drug giant Novartis. And there are most probably others being started outside the US. When we start seeing results of these studies, we will know just how effective the drug is. Until then we should be very suspicious of anecdotal evidence.

Of course most posters in this thread and others like it have little interest in the effectiveness of the treatment but whether a president's hunches and guesses are correct or not. Hopefully this will not set a trend where idle speculation and hunches by political leaders kick off scientific investigations. Science should be driven by sold evidence and not politicians seeking headlines.

Meanwhile, "Obama's under fire for blatant hypocrisy on stay at home orders"

"Barack Obama Caught Golfing After Michelle Urges D.C. Residents to ‘Stay Home’"
Wondering whether Barack pissing off the wife by playing golf against here specific orders or Fauci speculating on a drug tests is the least significant news today.

That means this drug is not very effective. They want to promote drugs that will fail in order to promote vaccines that is made with dead babies.
We are still in the dark age., the time when sorcery and witchcraft existed. Which they used dead body, blood and tissues for certain health treatments. God had to make laws to prevent them from practicing witchcraft. He taught the people how to use herbs and spices for cures.

HUGE! As We Predicted — Dr. Fauci Praises New Tests on Expensive Gilead Drug Remdesivir but Sneared at Less Expensive and More Effective Hydroxychloroquine!

On March 20th Dr. Fauci “corrected” President Trump during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”
Dr. Fauci was skeptical of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating the novel coronavirus.
In fact, Dr. Anthony Fauci CHEERED the use of hydroxychloroquine appeared effective “only in cells in lab dishes” in treatment of against MERS.
But in 2020 after several successful studies of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating coronavirus patients he was suspect.

On Tuesday the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) released a report endorsing hydroxychloroquine saying the drug has about a 90% chance of helping COVID-19 patients.
But as we reported earlier this month Dr. Fauci has his own favorite, the more expensive Remdesivir by Gilead!

Comment:
Although the prestigious Dr. Fauci has been at the forefront of the Wuhan Covid-19 virus, I suspect that he has ulterior motives.
I'm all for the research and development of new drugs to combat diseases... this was part of my career at one time. Yet I'm still a person that will use tried and true methods of using items off the shelf that will do the job.
Remdesivir failed to interrupt the Ebola virus and now has been repurposed to fight the Covid-19 virus. Fine but we can use both to fight this epidemic.
As a Doctor, Fauci should not be the individual to chose drug of choice, it should be independent peer review groups. Something Fauci has failed to do.... Just what are Fauci's connections to Gilead Pharmaceuticals?
the cocktail of Hydroxychloroquine, Erythromycin and zinc have been used successfully, in France, Germany, Italy and in the U.S.
If the guy is so pro trump and corporate america...than why won't the wh let him testify? Get some fresh air pal

Comment:
I suspect that Trump supporters have ulterior motives.

Comment:
I suspect that Trump supporters have ulterior motives.
Anything that will draw attention away from Trump's lack of preparation and mismanagement of the epidemic in the first few critical months is fair game, the Chinese, the CDC, the WHO, the democrats, and now Fauci, the only member of Trump's team with real experience dealing with epidemics. Don't worry, he's history. It's time to turn everything over to the Trump spin factory.

Regardless of this article, Fauci was asked who should play him on SNL and he actually answered the question. I don't trust guys in his field who seek the spotlight. Maybe if he was in the private sector and a wild outspoken guy like Elon Musk, but not a career government employee.

Thus, I personally shut him out long ago.
He also requested it be Brad Pitt. Gimme a break, Danny Devito would have been a better match. He clearly adores the limelight and talks out of both sides of his mouth.

You almost never post with honesty or integrity.

How did he come up with Brad Pitt? Do you know? Did you conceal that information or are you ignorant of it?

"It would be a needless calamity for America’s schools not to reopen at the start of the new school year—and a calamity not to protect the vulnerable with the most efficacious therapies we have. Clinical evidence strongly supports the use of the HCQ triple therapy at an early stage for the elderly and those with comorbidities. I earnestly hope that Dr. Fauci reconsiders his opposition to HCQ and restores his hitherto considerable reputation."

"It would be a needless calamity for America’s schools not to reopen at the start of the new school year—and a calamity not to protect the vulnerable with the most efficacious therapies we have. Clinical evidence strongly supports the use of the HCQ triple therapy at an early stage for the elderly and those with comorbidities. I earnestly hope that Dr. Fauci reconsiders his opposition to HCQ and restores his hitherto considerable reputation."
Do you have a link to clinical trials showing HCQ is effective against Covid? Previously the FDA authorized the use of HCQ for emergency use in a hospital setting. As on June 15, the FDA rescinded its emergency use authorization (EUA) of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) to treat COVID-19 patients, citing concerns about efficacy and risks associated with its use, and saying the drug no longer meets the criteria for an EUA. On July 1st, the FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems.

Comment:

and you've seen me say how manny times to these dumb mother fkrs who WANT TO FORCE VACCINES -----

IT IS ALL ABOUUT MONEY NOT YOUR HEALTH YOU STUPID ASS BASTARDS WAKE UUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND GAWD DAM RIGHT I'M SCREAMING YOU WEAK FKS!!!

THANK YOU DOOOC FOR THIS GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your an anti vaxer, I hope you keep your children at home for the rest of their natural life. Do not let them enter any schools.
hopefully somebody will stop you from entering society

Forum List

Back