Don't wanna talk about it

jimnyc

Reaction score
No longer in Georgia. No longer in NY. Temporarily in NJ again. Should be able to be here at least once a day now though. Missed you fuckers. But I don't wanna talk about it.

Said1

Gold Member
Reaction score
No longer in Georgia. No longer in NY. Temporarily in NJ again. Should be able to be here at least once a day now though. Missed you fuckers. But I don't wanna talk about it.
Aww. You called me a fucker. Just like old times. *sniff*

OP
jimnyc

jimnyc

Reaction score
Aww. You called me a fucker. Just like old times. *sniff*
I talk that way to all my friends! If Jackass should roll in he'll vouch for that! I'm only nice to people I don't like. :)

OP
jimnyc

jimnyc

Reaction score
We don't say fucker in Canada, we say cocksucker. It's a term of endearment as well.
Hopefully to the women! I'd like a woman that gets called that a lot!:suck:

OP
jimnyc

jimnyc

Reaction score
Just couldn't take our Georgia Peaches, huh?

*They can be real bitches*.
Nothing wrong with the peaches there at all!! It could have been a bit more livelier for my taste but Georgia wasn't necessarily why I left.

I guess the bottom line is that I could never be away from my son for more than a week at most. Just talking on the phone won't work, it actually makes it worse because you start hearing things that make you wish you were there.

Mr. P

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the peaches there at all!! It could have been a bit more livelier for my taste but Georgia wasn't necessarily why I left.

I guess the bottom line is that I could never be away from my son for more than a week at most. Just talking on the phone won't work, it actually makes it worse because you start hearing things that make you wish you were there.
No peach can overcome that, man.

My best to you.

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you got your priorities right, man. I didn't take a very high paying job overseas because of that same thing...

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List