Don't wanna talk about it

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
No longer in Georgia. No longer in NY. Temporarily in NJ again. Should be able to be here at least once a day now though. Missed you fuckers. But I don't wanna talk about it.

Just couldn't take our Georgia Peaches, huh?

*They can be real bitches*.

Nothing wrong with the peaches there at all!! It could have been a bit more livelier for my taste but Georgia wasn't necessarily why I left.

I guess the bottom line is that I could never be away from my son for more than a week at most. Just talking on the phone won't work, it actually makes it worse because you start hearing things that make you wish you were there.

Nothing wrong with the peaches there at all!! It could have been a bit more livelier for my taste but Georgia wasn't necessarily why I left.

I guess the bottom line is that I could never be away from my son for more than a week at most. Just talking on the phone won't work, it actually makes it worse because you start hearing things that make you wish you were there.

No peach can overcome that, man.

My best to you.

Sounds like you got your priorities right, man. I didn't take a very high paying job overseas because of that same thing...

Forum List

Back