Belichick says kicking balls were underinflated in the Chiefs game

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well, if anyone should know about under-inflated balls, Billicheat should know. He and Brady cheated for over twenty years when they were together. All you have to do is Google Deflategate and you will see just one of the examples of their cheating. Now that Bill and Tom are apart, the Patriot machine is in a mess. But they did cheat well together for years.

Couldn't be more obvious that Brady was carrying Belichick's lard ass all those years.

It's like pretending democrats haven't been stealing elections for 20 years....

Well, if anyone should know about under-inflated balls, Billicheat should know. He and Brady cheated for over twenty years when they were together. All you have to do is Google Deflategate and you will see just one of the examples of their cheating. Now that Bill and Tom are apart, the Patriot machine is in a mess. But they did cheat well together for years.

I never got what the big deal was about deflategate. :dunno:

Sigh....envy is a terrible thing. :) Especially when you are a fan of a team that will always be on the outside looking in. What, the balls were underinflated for one half of a game that the Colts weren't going to win anyway..because the Patriots were better. And everybody cries like babies. This is why even though I hate to see the Patriots in the state they are now in (its not like you couldn't see this coming), I am always overjoyed at the misery that is still visited on certain teams like the Steelers, Ravens, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, and Cowboys. They'll always be losing franchises. Because they are whiners. Until either the Bills or Cowboys win a Superbowl in the modern era, I'm not going to have any respect for them. My brother is a huge Dolphins fan. He is loving the state of the Patriots and rubs my nose in it every chance he gets. After 20 years of me doing the same, I knew it was coming. All I have to do to quiet him is to ask how many playoff games the Dolphins have won recently. When they win one, I'll have some respect for them.

Sigh....envy is a terrible thing. :) Especially when you are a fan of a team that will always be on the outside looking in. What, the balls were underinflated for one half of a game that the Colts weren't going to win anyway..because the Patriots were better. And everybody cries like babies. This is why even though I hate to see the Patriots in the state they are now in (its not like you couldn't see this coming), I am always overjoyed at the misery that is still visited on certain teams like the Steelers, Ravens, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, and Cowboys. They'll always be losing franchises. Because they are whiners. Until either the Bills or Cowboys win a Superbowl in the modern era, I'm not going to have any respect for them. My brother is a huge Dolphins fan. He is loving the state of the Patriots and rubs my nose in it every chance he gets. After 20 years of me doing the same, I knew it was coming. All I have to do to quiet him is to ask how many playoff games the Dolphins have won recently. When they win one, I'll have some respect for them.
Facts are Facts. Tom and Bill were caught cheating numerous times. Now that they are apart and the cheating is over, the Patriots are a shell of a team.

Forum List

Back