Don't Forget Friday Night Pajama Party Night Is Tomorrow Night!!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So, mudwhistle, lg325, LA RAM FAN, and everybody else on here that's interested, this is how tomorrow night's going to go:

8:00-11:00 PM: Friday Night Dance Night continues as usual,.. except even though I won't be able to see all of you, pajamas will be encouraged!! :D (There will also be special announcements about Valentine's Day and nineties night so stay tuned for that. :) Reminders about these special announcements will be posted closer to the dates, but comers to this party will get the first head's up! :D )

11:00-12:30: Virtual refreshments and the free movie Good Burger. :D (I will also be around chatting with all of you during the movie. :)

Hope to see you guys there! :D

Not sure if I will make it, but I'll try.

1.PNG

So, mudwhistle, lg325, LA RAM FAN, and everybody else on here that's interested, this is how tomorrow night's going to go:

8:00-11:00 PM: Friday Night Dance Night continues as usual,.. except even though I won't be able to see all of you, pajamas will be encouraged!! :D (There will also be special announcements about Valentine's Day and nineties night so stay tuned for that. :) Reminders about these special announcements will be posted closer to the dates, but comers to this party will get the first head's up! :D )

11:00-12:30: Virtual refreshments and the free movie Good Burger. :D (I will also be around chatting with all of you during the movie. :)

Hope to see you guys there! :D
Not sure if I will make it, but I'll try.
Well I’m still waiting for you to finish the rating of my videos and songs from your other thread first.

There’s only a couple more I believe so your almost done.

Yep, I'll finish them tonight okay? Oh and if the virtual pajama party goes well, there will be one scheduled every month!! :D

Forum List

Back