More decades old CANNON fiction ruined by WOKE Hollywood

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The hero of EVERY BOOK & VIDEO GAME for the last 21 years (A MAN) is being kicked to the curb in order to "kick the patriarchy in the balls"

So sad to see the entertainment industry implode with terminal virtue signaling.

Goodie. That means 80% more rape.

Isn't that what happens to girls when they try to play space warriors?

The hero of EVERY BOOK & VIDEO GAME for the last 21 years (A MAN) is being kicked to the curb in order to "kick the patriarchy in the balls"

So sad to see the entertainment industry implode with terminal virtue signaling.
You are way too serious about your digital murderers.

Is anyone surprised he missed the point entirely?

How do these leftists survive adulthood being this dumb...
Hardly have I missed the point of your desire to only see men as the leaders or big killers in games, novels and films...You seem unable to find fulfillment in the subtle man's inhumanity to man when a female represents the character with dramatic tension. I survived by being well trained and disciplined in the artisan work of masonry, electronics, electrical and mechanical skills. None of which relied on my passive participation in fantasy alluring activities and I managed to be not a member of any prison facilities because I am smarter than the average convict and managed to never get caught breaking the law. All of which has nothing to do with fantasy and role-playing, no matter the sexual orientation.
Also to note you must have missed Lara Croft of the Tomb Raider series...

I have no idea what this thread is about, but completely agree that wokeness has long ago passed the level of absurdity. There is a growing backlash to all of this and I wonder if the architects of this are even aware. Probably clueless.

• Banned
Hardly have I missed the point of your desire to only see men as the leaders or big killers in games, novels and films...You seem unable to find fulfillment in the subtle man's inhumanity to man when a female represents the character with dramatic tension. I survived by being well trained and disciplined in the artisan work of masonry, electronics, electrical and mechanical skills. None of which relied on my passive participation in fantasy alluring activities and I managed to be not a member of any prison facilities because I am smarter than the average convict and managed to never get caught breaking the law. All of which has nothing to do with fantasy and role-playing, no matter the sexual orientation.
Also to note you must have missed Lara Croft of the Tomb Raider series...
Master Chief has been the LEAD MALE for 21 years.
The very first live action film and they ditch him to be replaced by someone who is the opposite sex and never existed in ANY of the lore in 21 years.

Has nothing to do with females in lead roles.

How bout Laura Croft becomes a man in the next movie. Or how bout Black Panther become a white female?

Fucking idiot

There are plenty of established roles for females, some going back 70 years. Shall we make wonder woman a man?
How bout the Little Mermaid becomes the Male Shark?

There is no need to co opt established roles that have been around for decades

• Banned
The retard troll tries to invoke Laura Croft. A character WRITTEN AS A FEMALE LEAD who didn't need to co opt established lore to be popular.

You say you "get it" but you CLEARLY DONT

Forum List

Back