The First Official Day of Summer is Tomorrow!!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can't wait!! I'll be having my first day at the pool for the summer, grab Pizza Hut for dinner, and then it'll be my virtual luau on here when we get back so lg325, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, Alan Stallion, and mudwhistle you might be really interested to know this because we're finally having another virtual dance party!! :D Btw next week we will be back with Magic Monday, Whacky Wednesday, and our pajama party on Friday night. :) Plus, stay tuned for a very special announcement tomorrow regarding the return of my God Bless America party thread for Independence Day that will be first out at my virtual luau party tomorrow. ;)

I can't wait!! I'll be having my first day at the pool for the summer, grab Pizza Hut for dinner, and then it'll be my virtual luau on here when we get back so lg325, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, Alan Stallion, and mudwhistle you might be really interested to know this because we're finally having another virtual dance party!! :D Btw next week we will be back with Magic Monday, Whacky Wednesday, and our pajama party on Friday night. :) Plus, stay tuned for a very special announcement tomorrow regarding the return of my God Bless America party thread for Independence Day that will be first out at my virtual luau party tomorrow. ;)
To save on gas I'm gonna put the sprinkler on the front lawn and run thru it several times.

Crap.
Now we lose daylight every day.
It's the beginning of the end of summer.
Before you know it summer will be over and I will be freezing my ass off again with the sun setting at 4:30.
:(

Gonna be a hot one here in my part of the world...

The overwhelming heat as the Earth plummets toward Earth becomes too much for Mrs. Bronson (Betty Garde) when Norma (Lois Nettleton) shows her a picture of a waterfall that sparks fond memories. From The Twilight Zone.

• Banned
Not a good pool day. Mid 60's and low 70's western Va. Today.

It was in-between the eighties and nineties here today. A really good day at the pool except that it was really crowded. Anyways, the virtual luau is going to begin at eight pm et and go until eleven pm et since I still have some things to do around here first.

It was in-between the eighties and nineties here today. A really good day at the pool except that it was really crowded. Anyways, the virtual luau is going to begin at eight pm et and go until eleven pm et since I still have some things to do around here first.
Ever since COVID I haven't enjoyed being in large crowds.

Oh and btw, there is also a Trump rally on Friday for anybody who is interested, but I'm posting the link for it closer to the day so it won't get lost with all of the new threads coming in in the current events section. :)

Forum List

Back