Come Celebrate The Unofficial Start Of Summer With My Memorial Day Musical Weekend!!! :D

Ah, we must correct the notion of one-hit wonders being applied to The Bangles ("Manic Monday" was #2 in America, "Hazy Shade of Winter" was also #2, and "Eternal Flame" was #1") and Men At Work ("Who Can It Be Now" was #1 in America, "Overkill" #3, and "It's A Mistake" #6, though the latter doesn't generate much airplay these days)... I could see the general public have that one-hit wonder notion about Men Without Hats, though they did have a #20 song in "Pop Goes The World."

"Goody Two Shoes" is practically my theme song. :113:

Oh yeah Manic Monday was pretty good, but I don't know any of those other songs. At least by their names.

Ah, we must correct the notion of one-hit wonders being applied to The Bangles ("Manic Monday" was #2 in America, "Hazy Shade of Winter" was also #2, and "Eternal Flame" was #1") and Men At Work ("Who Can It Be Now" was #1 in America, "Overkill" #3, and "It's A Mistake" #6, though the latter doesn't generate much airplay these days)... I could see the general public have that one-hit wonder notion about Men Without Hats, though they did have a #20 song in "Pop Goes The World."

"Goody Two Shoes" is practically my theme song. :113:
Anything Adam Ant did was shit music.

I used to love Britney Spears as a kid not so much now though, but yeah I still love the Goodie Two-Shoes song, but that's the only one I know by Adam Ant.

Oh yeah and I love The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC too. :D

Hey guys, sorry I had my fiancée over today so I got busy, but I promise that the party will be starting soon with country night. :D

Forum List

Back