Donald Trump represents an existential threat to the ruling class's money, power, and influence.

Yes it was. It hurt China a lot.

And while it may have increased pricing here at home a bit, the money stayed inside the Country instead of being subsumed by the Chinese Black Hole.

I could explain it to you but it requires the use of multi-syllabic words, so you wouldn't get it.

Except the trade deficit with China increased every year Trump was in except for 2020, when he wrecked the economy with his messed up handling of Covid.

1701717653626.png

It just made it more expensive for business to do business.

Trump's personality that you do not like also is that he has to try to keep a promise. He may fail at it. It may be watered down. It's in his DNA. It is the Republican Party elites that caused this. The voters were/are pleading with the Party to represent them. The things Trumps was promoting was not even conservative. It was just to try to stop the hemorrhaging of the wealth of the nation while giving the states a little more power. None of those media and entertainment people will be around to help the peasants when the nation collapses.
trump, you may recall, promised "'til death do us part" to each of his discarded wives. does that count as "really trying?

and when he swore to "uphold and defend" the constitution" did he "water it down" when he said he never swore to "support" the constitution. =?

Except the trade deficit with China increased every year Trump was in except for 2020, when he wrecked the economy with his messed up handling of Covid.

View attachment 867915

And there's nothing really wrong with a trade deficit anyway. Trump doesn't understand trade deficits, so he thought they meant he was "losing"".

Because he is a fking moron.

That is your response? I knew you could not support anything you said.

Crappycorn has to put words in other's mouths then make up what or how we think.

That is bigotry crappycorn.

Crappycorn is a perfect example how democrats have always been the party of hate.

Crappycorn's life improved while Trump was president. That is a fact.
I pointed out that you hate people getting handouts...until you support some people getting hand outs.

You don’t deny that you’re hypocritical on the subject.

View attachment 867915

You know the deficit was going down? look at your own fking graph you stupid fk!!!!

trump, you may recall, promised "'til death do us part" to each of his discarded wives. does that count as "really trying?

and when he swore to "uphold and defend" the constitution" did he "water it down" when he said he never swore to "support" the constitution. =?
Trump was surprisingly following the constitution to a t.

Good point, Trump was constitutionally perfect.

You don't know if I hate or not.
So you’re for people getting hand outs from the government?

Well, here is what you said in the OP:

For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.

When I pointed out that your lord and master paid for the farmers free ride not just once through subsidies he signed into law, not twice when he bailed out the farmers during his trade war, but three times when he bailed them out again....

You changed your tune:

Farm subsidies, during a trade war I don't see why we should not help farmers in need.

So which is it? Are you against free money from the government or not?

Crappycorn, you are a bigot.
No, I’m just infinitely smarter than you are and you’re all upset because it saddens you to be so hopelessly stupid.

Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.
He's not an outsider. He belongs to the ruling class with money, power and influence. He's all about himself too. If he's your only hope, you're fucked.

Wall Street still doesn't get it. China is planning to destroy them, and they keep giving China resources.
Trump had the right policy. The Biden admin is now moving critical manufacturing back to the US.
It took decades to move 12,000 US factories to China, it will take decades to move the important and more complex ones back.
Good chart.

He's not an outsider. He belongs to the ruling class with money, power and influence. He's all about himself too. If he's your only hope, you're fucked.
Yeah those "all about themselves" folks always forego a salary for the job they are doing!!! Name a single career politician thats ever done that shit!!!!

Forum List

Back