Donald Trump represents an existential threat to the ruling class's money, power, and influence.

Agree, no crime. The other poster claimed it was a crime (not Pelosi), so glad we can agree the other poster was wrong.
I follow the rule of law, no crime no time. Xiden could never get to the crime since the USSC would tell him no.

1. That's up to the courts, not legal experts in an article. Either way, it's not a crime. It's a policy.
2. The video doesn't tell us something we don't already know and that firing Shokin was official US policy. Not a crime.
3. CBP is on the border apprehending people every day. That's not open.
4. What does the spy balloon have to do with "bribes" to Biden? China bought SPR oil because that's what the law said, had nothing to do with Biden. How do you know Comer has evidence if none of us are allowed to see it?
1. When the USSC says no, and you do it anyway, its a crime.
2. Firing Shokin was NOT US policy, that's the issue, Biden did it just to keep the cash flowing.
3. Its called "catch adnrelease" dumbass. The border is open, all criminals and terrorists welcomed by Biden.
4. China cashed in on their bribes to the Biden Crime Family.
5. Comer's evidence is bank records, whistleblower testimony, Hunter's laptop, many witnesses. All the House GOP needs is the balls to vote to Impeach.

1. When the USSC says no, and you do it anyway, its a crime.
You mean like when red states passed laws outlawing abortion even when the USSC said no?

Why didn’t we lock up all those Republicans trying to outlaw abortion anyway?

Last edited:
I have some reservations about her being bought by the Koch Brothers.
But I'm not seeing the Koch Brothers being friends of the deep state like the hi-tech oligarchs. (Zuckerbucks, Twitter Files, etc.)

I believe that the Koch Brothers are into fossil fuels, so Nikki will probably be a "drill baby drill" president.
I hope you are right.

The only one he threatens is the Democratic commies
What about Republican RINOs. Or lifelong employees in the Department of Justice. There are a lot of people that can use their jobs in government to attack political opponents.

Corporations that go along with the green energy scam are threatened.

Republicans that advocate for green energy are threatened.

Ahh...so you don’t mind certain people lining up to get government handouts. Cool. Good to see you wear your hypocrisy well.
That is your response? I knew you could not support anything you said.

Crappycorn has to put words in other's mouths then make up what or how we think.

That is bigotry crappycorn.

Crappycorn is a perfect example how democrats have always been the party of hate.

Crappycorn's life improved while Trump was president. That is a fact.

RDS believes. He's not DJT but he dislikes the Deep State as as anyone.
I'd have to do some going back to previous posts, but it is my understanding that RDS is no trump, and trump has pointed out the issues RDS has with the going with the deep staters. I am against deep staters, not with folks who are somewhat against deep staters. No more of these self-righteous pricks.

Covid. Recession. Race Riots.
how are any of those three on trump? curious? are you suggesting trump deployed wuhan? What racist riot? what recession? do you know what qualifies as a recession?

You don't want jobs for Americans?
Trump's trade policies COST American jobs. The only thing it did was make components more expensive at places that assemble them. Best case, they resource them, but they won't resource to the US. They'll resource to Vietnam or Malaysia.

A lie. A fucking lie.
The fact that you and the rest of Cult45 are here would say otherwise.

There are a dozen guys who could advance the same agenda without the distractions... this isn't a political movement, it's a cult.

A total and complete lie.
Mexicans are Rapists. The Central Park Five should be executed. Obama was born in Kenya.

You do not think we should have fair trade?
Depends what you consider fair trade.

I am getting a reasonably priced product made in China; I consider that a fair trade.

Fair trade usually means, "American companies can't compete because executives are greedy and American workers are lazy."

Instead of whining about China beating us at our own game, how about we just relearn to play the game?

Forum List

Back