Donald Trump: Nukes on the table to stop ISIL. Your thoughts?

Were worried about, "creating more fascists", during WW2?

Which of our closest allies did we NUKE in world war 2?

I forget.

Did we nuke Germany?

Was Germany our ally?

Remember, Mecca is in Saudi Arabia. Our closest regional ally and number 1 supplier of oil. Our presidents have kissed and held hands with their Kings. Nuking Mecca would make them moral enemies.

And lose us EVERY ally we have. As who would trust us? We just nuked our closest regional ally for no fucking reason.

And make mortal enemies out of every Muslim to boot. And destroy our economy, make us international pariahs. And cost us every trading partner.

Why would we do this?

We're not going to do this. Relax. Stop the fear mongering. Were going keep fiddle fucking around, absorbing attacks for years.

Fear mongering? I think you mean quoting;

saintmichaeldefendthem said:
When we nuke Mecca, which is in Saudi Arabia, not Syria, we will time it for favorable prevailing winds so the fallout goes where we want it and kills more Muslims.

Post #70

I'm the guy saying what a stupid fucking idea that would be.

We nuked Japan. And they went from hyper aggressive brutal empire....to a weak little island who hasn't bothered anyone since. Couldn't even beat Godzilla after what we did to em.

Tell Islam. No more attacks on the US homeland. Or.....we nuke Mecca. And follow through on it.

Did we nuke Germany?

Was Germany our ally?

Remember, Mecca is in Saudi Arabia. Our closest regional ally and number 1 supplier of oil. Our presidents have kissed and held hands with their Kings. Nuking Mecca would make them moral enemies.

And lose us EVERY ally we have. As who would trust us? We just nuked our closest regional ally for no fucking reason.

And make mortal enemies out of every Muslim to boot. And destroy our economy, make us international pariahs. And cost us every trading partner.

Why would we do this?

We're not going to do this. Relax. Stop the fear mongering. Were going keep fiddle fucking around, absorbing attacks for years.

When we nuke Mecca, which is in Saudi Arabia, not Syria, we will time it for favorable prevailing winds so the fallout goes where we want it and kills more Muslims.

Post #70

Quoting, who?

The guy I just quoted.....

Oh, and Buc90.

Yes. I proudly own it.

Make a list of Islam's 30 holiest sites. Each Islamic attack on America results in 1 more on the list being flattened.

Total War. It's been used successfully throughout history.

I forget.

Did we nuke Germany?

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

We nuked Japan. And they went from hyper aggressive brutal empire....to a weak little island who hasn't bothered anyone since. Couldn't even beat Godzilla after what we did to em.

Tell Islam. No more attacks on the US homeland. Or.....we nuke Mecca. And follow through on it.

Japan isn't a religion. Its a country. It can surrender. 'Islam' isn't a country.There's no central authority. So....who would surrender?

You're not thinking this through. Worse, Saudi Arabia is our closest regional ally. If we nuked our closest regional ally, who would trust us?

Did we nuke Germany?

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

Quoting, who?

Oh, and Buc90.

There are plenty of conservatives that have a total hard on for nuking mecca. They don't really bother to think much farther than that.

The guys you just quoted are just two random dudes in the internet. I doubt either of them have access to the launch codes.

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

Quoting, who?

Oh, and Buc90.

There are plenty of conservatives that have a total hard on for nuking mecca. They don't really bother to think much farther than that.

The guys you just quoted are just two random dudes in the internet. I doubt either of them have access to the launch codes.

I'm quoting the people advocating the nuking of mecca. Proudly, repeatedly and 'owning it'. I'm attributing to them the positions they've actually taken.

I don't think 'fear mongering' means what you think it means.

Oh, and I didn't say '5 times'. I said 5 orders of magnitude. But for the sake of accuracy, lets say 4 orders or magnitude.

Going from 100,000...

To 1,000,000,000. All while making an absolute enemy out of number 1 oil supplier, isolating ourselves in the world, losing all of our allies, losing our trading partners, being subject to pretty much universal sanctions from the rest of the world....if the world didn't decide that we needed to be taken out and join together to make war with us.

ISIS could never do this to us. Why would we ever do this to ourselves?

We're the apex predator right now. We enjoy the world's most advanced military, the largest economy, have the largest number of allies, the most trading partners, the most influence internationally.....with the world unified in its revulsion and opposition for ISIS. The damage ISIS can do to us is, from a national security perspective, incidental.

Why would we give that up?
You know nukes kill people, right? They don't make people stronger. Stop reading all those comic books, your fantasies are starting to take over.

They do when nuking them mints more mortal enemies for us by orders and orders of magnitude more than we just killed, costs us all of our allies, all of our trading partners, destroys our economy, and isolates us internationally.

We become the new ISIS.

ISIS could never inflict that kind of damage on us. Why would do it for them?

We're fucking King Kong. And your solution is to jump, head first, off the Empire State Building.......in the hopes that we might land on their car when our body crashes to the ground.
If we atomically reduce the number of Muslims by about 800 million, they become weaker, not stronger. Only in your comic books do villains feed off of nuclear energy and become stronger. It doesn't happen in real life. So try and focus your Beautiful Mind on the real world where Islam can indeed be brought to its knees with the proper use of high explosives.

Post #70

Quoting, who?

Oh, and Buc90.

I'm quoting the people advocating the nuking of mecca. Proudly, repeatedly and 'owning it'. I'm attributing to them the positions they've actually taken.

I don't think 'fear mongering' means what you think it means.
nuking-mecca.jpg

Did we nuke Germany?

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

Japan isn't a religion. Its a country. It can surrender. 'Islam' isn't a country.There's no central authority. So....who would surrender?

You're not thinking this through. Worse, Saudi Arabia is our closest regional ally. If we nuked our closest regional ally, who would trust us?

The Confederacy wasn't a country either. It was trying to be (just like ISIS is) and declared they were....and their will had to be broken. Sherman did it with total war.

ISIS (Islamic STATE) isn't a country but is trying to be. They must be destroyed.

Trust us?? Fear us. And Saudi Arabia an "allie" is lauguable.

If they think we will do it....Saudia Arabia will stop funding the terrorists who attack us. Fuck the Saudis. Nuke Mecca if we are hit again.

Oh, and I didn't say '5 times'. I said 5 orders of magnitude. But for the sake of accuracy, lets say 4 orders or magnitude.

Going from 100,000...

To 1,000,000,000. All while making an absolute enemy out of number 1 oil supplier, isolating ourselves in the world, losing all of our allies, losing our trading partners, being subject to pretty much universal sanctions from the rest of the world....if the world didn't decide that we needed to be taken out and join together to make war with us.

ISIS could never do this to us. Why would we ever do this to ourselves?

We're the apex predator right now. We enjoy the world's most advanced military, the largest economy, have the largest number of allies, the most trading partners, the most influence internationally.....with the world unified in its revulsion and opposition for ISIS. The damage ISIS can do to us is, from a national security perspective, incidental.

Why would we give that up?
You know nukes kill people, right? They don't make people stronger. Stop reading all those comic books, your fantasies are starting to take over.

They do when nuking them mints more mortal enemies for us by orders and orders of magnitude more than we just killed, costs us all of our allies, all of our trading partners, destroys our economy, and isolates us internationally.

We become the new ISIS.

ISIS could never inflict that kind of damage on us. Why would do it for them?

We're fucking King Kong. And your solution is to jump, head first, off the Empire State Building.......in the hopes that we might land on their car when our body crashes to the ground.
If we atomically reduce the number of Muslims by about 800 million, they become weaker, not stronger. Only in your comic books do villains feed off of nuclear energy and become stronger. It doesn't happen in real life. So try and focus your Beautiful Mind on the real world where Islam can indeed be brought to its knees with the proper use of high explosives.

But why fight 800,000,000......when we only face 100,000?

And of course, why destroy our own economy, lose ourselves every ally, lose every trading partner, isolate ourselves from the world, and strengthen our enemies?

Remember, we don't have an apocolypse fetish like you do. We're not trying to 'drop bombs until Jesus comes back'. So explain to us why it would be a good idea from the non-fetishist perspective.

I forget.

Did we nuke Germany?

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

You're talking to someone who thinks her comic books are real and an enemy becomes stronger when nuked just like she reads in her comics.

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

The Confederacy wasn't a country either.

They certainly thought they were. Elected themselves a president and everything. Had geographic boundaries, a capital, a chain of command. Everything. And they could surrender.

Islam doesn't have any of that. How then would they 'surrender' in your estimation?

And of course, why would nuke our closest regional ally? Who would ever be our ally again if we did such a thing?

Did we nuke Germany?

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

You're talking to someone who thinks her comic books are real and an enemy becomes stronger when nuked just like she reads in her comics.

Holy shit, you guys are dumb as a box of rocks. Why would fight 800,000,000....when we only face 100,000? And we're winning. Suicide attacks are a desperation move.

Japan didn't start sending Kamikazes because they were kicking our ass across the midwest on their march to Washington.They did it because they were desperately, desperately losing, and we were bombing the shit out of their territory.

Exactly like we're doing to ISIS right now.

You're the one that said we need to 'nuke Muslims down to 800,000,000'. All the nuclear fall out, the world turning against us, the loss of every ally, the destruction of our economy, the loss of every trading partner....

......you just play pretend would never happen.

ISIS could never inflict the harm upon us that you're insisting we inflict on ourselves. Why would we ever do this?

Make a list of Islam's 30 holiest sites. Each Islamic attack on America results in 1 more on the list being flattened.

Step 1: Co-ordinated surprise drone strike or Cruise missile every mosque (every muslim country) during a Friday afternoon session. Take out all the "little nest" at same time and all the terrorist inside. If that don't get compliance then you re-think bigger and more. They don't like it? too bad. We don't like centuries of un-provoked murder by mohammed and his horde. Islam is not religion, eliminate it and all in it.

Post #70

They certainly thought they were. Elected themselves a president and everything. Had geographic boundaries, a capital, a chain of command. Everything. And they could surrender.

Islam doesn't have any of that. How then would they 'surrender' in your estimation?

And of course, why would nuke our closest regional ally? Who would ever be our ally again if we did such a thing?

Their surrender would be when the rest of the Muslims peer pressured the radicals into stopping.....or better....used the military and law enforcement of their own nations to get rid of radical Islams.

Afterall....most Muslims aren't radical. Right?? This would motivate them to fix the problem themselves.

ISIS and the Confederacy have similar ideals on sovereignty and how to do it. Both can be defeated the same way. Total war.

Their surrender would be when the rest of the Muslims peer pressured the radicals into stopping.....or better....used the military and law enforcement of their own nations to get rid of radical Islams.

WHO surrenders? There's no chain of command. There's no 'Islam government'. There's no capital. You think the extremists are going to stop after we've given them 200,000,000 motivations for revenge....when they aren't stopping now?

You're preaching a pipe dream. Islam isn't a country. There's no one to surrender to us. Sure, we might get millions of people in dozens of COUNTRIES promising that they won't attack us. But we have that now. And clearly the attacks keep coming.

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

Holy shit, you guys are dumb as a box of rocks. Why would fight 800,000,000....when we only face 100,000? And we're winning. Suicide attacks are a desperation move.

Japan didn't start sending Kamikazes because they were kicking our ass across the midwest on their march to Washington.They did it because they were desperately, desperately losing, and we were bombing the shit out of their territory.

You're the one that said we need to 'nuke Muslims down to 800,000,000'. All the nuclear fall out, the world turning against us, the loss of every ally, the destruction of our economy, the loss of every trading partner....

ISIS could never inflict the harm upon us that you're insisting we inflict on ourselves. Why would we ever do this?

I'll accept that and stand corrected on nukes. Bad plan. Yes the fallout would be unacceptable. But several of the largest bombs in our arsenal....largest non-nuclear bombs available.

If there are 1,000,000,000 Muslims and only about 100,000 are the problem....it's time to motivate that other 999,900,000 to fix their problem children. If 30K easily identifiable Americans were carrying out terror.....our nation's forces would end it extremely quickly and harshly. Time for Muslim nations to do the same.

Or.....their holiest shrines turn into dry ponds.

Step 1: Co-ordinated surprise drone strike or Cruise missile every mosque (every muslim country) during a Friday afternoon session. Take out all the "little nest" at same time and all the terrorist inside. If that don't get compliance then you re-think bigger and more. They don't like it? too bad. We don't like centuries of un-provoked murder by mohammed and his horde. Islam is not religion, eliminate it and all in it.

So now you've gone to the extermination of all of Islam.

So how do you think a BILLION people will react when you call for their extermination? What motivation would they have to do anything BUT attack us.....by the hundreds of millions?

I mean, you're gonna kill them either way, right? So why wouldn't they try to take out as many of us as possible.

1/6th of the world trying to kill the rest of the world as the US tries to slaughter them. What could possibly go wrong?

Was Germany our ally?

Why would we do this?

Post #70

"The world turning against us" is yet another Leftist myself. Our chimp president made that laughable claim about George Bush when he was running for president. Then ironically, after being elected, he made it come true and reduced our prestige and standing with our enemies and allies through the embarrassing display of weakness and lapse in leadership. American strength builds respect all over the globe. Weakness, as demonstrated by our boy president, does quite the opposite.

When our bombs fall, the world cheers. Wrap your Beautiful Mind around that reality.

Forum List

Back