Donald Trump: Nukes on the table to stop ISIL. Your thoughts?

Make a list of Islam's 30 holiest sites. Each Islamic attack on America results in 1 more on the list being flattened.

Step 1: Co-ordinated surprise drone strike or Cruise missile every mosque (every muslim country) during a Friday afternoon session. Take out all the "little nest" at same time and all the terrorist inside. If that don't get compliance then you re-think bigger and more. They don't like it? too bad. We don't like centuries of un-provoked murder by mohammed and his horde. Islam is not religion, eliminate it and all in it.

So now you've gone to the extermination of all of Islam.

So how do you think a BILLION people will react when you call for their extermination? What motivation would they have to do anything BUT attack us.....by the hundreds of millions?

I mean, you're gonna kill them either way, right? So why wouldn't they try to take out as many of us as possible.

1/6th of the world trying to kill the rest of the world as the US tries to slaughter them. What could possibly go wrong?

Why would they attack us if they're all so peaceful?

I have said this often- just threaten to nuke Mecca and it all STOPS TODAY.
NukeMecca.jpg

So how do you think a BILLION people will react when you call for their extermination?

We don't care. They got no hardware. All their Nests are gone. We don't say a word. We go on offense. Or we can do nothing, sit back and wait. let them continue thousand year death by thousand cuts. Our wealth drained away day by day to look for them. We know where they are. Hit them hard.

Ban Islam in USA. If you want it? you leave USA, go to muslim country. Take you chances when you go to mosque, too bad. Enough is Enough. Fort Hood/DC convinced me 100% time to play hardball. Do not fool around with these cockroaches. Elimination is the only answer. If any are smart? they should figure it out rather quickly. Contain them if they behave, but not here.

So how do you think a BILLION people will react when you call for their extermination?

We don't care. They got no hardware. All their Nests are gone. We don't say a word. We go on offense. Or we can do nothing, sit back and wait. let them continue thousand year death by thousand cuts. Our wealth drained away day by day to look for them. We know where they are. Hit them hard.

Ban Islam in USA. If you want it? you leave USA, go to muslim country. Take you chances when you go to mosque, too bad. Enough is Enough. Fort Hood/DC convinced me 100% time to play hardball. Do not fool around with these cockroaches. Elimination is the only answer. If any are smart? they should figure it out rather quickly. Contain them if they behave, but not here.

I'm getting to that point also. Fuck em. Don't care how it makes them feel.

There are no "good ones". The book says they must kill or convert. All there is are those already at battle and those waiting to join the fight. Their goal is worldwide conversion of death if you don't submit. No amount of talk or phony assimilation will change that. How many hundreds of years do people need to see?

There are no "good ones". The book says they must kill or convert. All there is are those already at battle and those waiting to join the fight. Their goal is worldwide conversion of death if you don't submit. No amount of talk or phony assimilation will change that. How many hundreds of years do people need to see?

The problem is that some of us actually know Muslims, and we know your hysteria is nonsense.

You could try the 5 year warning. One innocent killed anywhere anytime for mo......hit a shrine as you say. Next time........hit two. It they want to cage their own women and burka them, should we order that stopped? Talk about war on women? hey Hillary eat me you dumb #%$%

The problem is that some of us actually know Muslims, and we know your hysteria is nonsense.

OK. do nothing. Let your kids fight it in 2050. Let them grow stronger. The ones you know will burn you alive when the time comes. Them or us? take you shoes off and walk through that filth at airport like a good sheep.

Those Muslims in San Bernadino also were "good friends" to their victims. If you have Muslim "friends" you're just admitting you're gullible. You'll die with a surprised look on your face as they saw your stupid head off.

OK. do nothing. Let your kids fight it in 2050. Let them grow stronger. The ones you know will burn you alive when the time comes. Them or us? take you shoes off and walk through that filth at airport like a good sheep.

You are insane. Please seek help.

I know Muslim. I worked with Muslim since 1995. Took afternoon walks with one. He never loudly denounced any of these un-provoked attacks. Islam goal: kill or convert any living human, if it takes 4000 years. They spreading out before your eyes. Fools are importing this enemy to your block. They infect the courts, the govt. They do what they can.

Holy shit, you guys are dumb as a box of rocks. Why would fight 800,000,000....when we only face 100,000? And we're winning. Suicide attacks are a desperation move.

Japan didn't start sending Kamikazes because they were kicking our ass across the midwest on their march to Washington.They did it because they were desperately, desperately losing, and we were bombing the shit out of their territory.

ISIS could never inflict the harm upon us that you're insisting we inflict on ourselves. Why would we ever do this?
?????
You are about the dumbest on the boards! Yes, Japan began the Kamikaze suicide attacks because they were losing.

So how does that compare to the suicide attack on the World Trade Center? We were at War with Obama Bin Laden and he thought he was losing? So Bin Laden resorted to Suicide Attacks? Is that your contention? You are wrong!!!!

Suicide Attacks is simply the way they roll, they began the War against us with Suicide attacks, your idea that this is a final act of desperation is beyond ridiculous.

He ran from a nice dog. Said he had to wash 7 times with dirt since the unclean animal brushed against him. yeah.........I think they follow the queerann. Them or us, you people want your kids to deal with it like the debt you vote to run up massive.

Tactical Nuclear weapons, they destroy specific targets, and they do not leave the land contaminated for centuries, or even years. They are designed so that the radionuclide has a very short half life. Allowing our troops to take control of the conquered territory.

In my view, Muslims are no less crazy than Christians. Some of them are 'true believers' and will put it all on the line for their faith, but most are normal people trying to make a living.

In my view, Muslims are no less crazy than Christians. Some of them are 'true believers' and will put it all on the line for their faith, but most are normal people trying to make a living.
Sure, that is why Christians buy and sell their wives and treat them like property? I still remember that last Christian mass suicide bombing?

Sure, that is why Christians buy and sell their wives and treat them like property? I still remember that last Christian mass suicide bombing?

When Christians are push, yeah - they resort to insane tactics. Waco? Luckily for them, the main world power is friendly to Christians. What if it weren't?

Christian males as a standard practice done believe raping male children is acceptable as "play". Muslims do.

Forum List

Back