Donald Trump: Nukes on the table to stop ISIL. Your thoughts?

In my view, Muslims are no less crazy than Christians. Some of them are 'true believers' and will put it all on the line for their faith, but most are normal people trying to make a living.

Christian males as a standard practice done believe raping male children is acceptable as "play". Muslims do.

Bullshit. Post any kind of verification you can find. That's not Muslim dogma.

In my view, Muslims are no less crazy than Christians. Some of them are 'true believers' and will put it all on the line for their faith, but most are normal people trying to make a living.
Sure, that is why Christians buy and sell their wives and treat them like property? I still remember that last Christian mass suicide bombing?

When Christians are push, yeah - they resort to insane tactics. Waco? Luckily for them, the main world power is friendly to Christians. What if it weren't?
Waco, they were Baptists? Lutheran? Catholics? Mormons? Or none of the above? Christian, no, not at all, insane yes, Christian, no.

Sure, that is why Christians buy and sell their wives and treat them like property? I still remember that last Christian mass suicide bombing?

When Christians are push, yeah - they resort to insane tactics. Waco? Luckily for them, the main world power is friendly to Christians. What if it weren't?
Waco, they were Baptists? Lutheran? Catholics? Mormons? Or none of the above? Christian, no, not at all, insane yes, Christian, no.

They were a sect of Christians - a radical, deluded sect. Just like ISIL is a radical deluded sect of Islam. But nevermind that. It's easy to give in to blind hatred and a broad (bigoted) brush.

read up about the US Soldier in Afghanistan. The mother and little boy ratted out some perv. The Soldier went to try to stop it.......he was put up on charges? The muslim puke must encourage it or allow it. The guy not made to stop or jailed immediatley? huh? makes me mad to type it. Gosh Damn it all to hell. Wake up people. What does it take? Waco.....? Negro please. make it stop.

read up about the US Soldier in Afghanistan. The mother and little boy ratted out some perv. The Soldier went to try to stop it.......he was put up on charges? The muslim puke must encourage it or allow it. The guy not made to stop or jailed immediatley? huh? makes me mad to type it. Gosh Damn it all to hell. Wake up people. What does it take? Waco.....? Negro please. make it stop.

You seem to be suffering some kind of psychotic break. Breath deeply and seek help.

They were a sect of Christians - a radical, deluded sect. Just like ISIL is a radical deluded sect of Islam. But nevermind that. It's easy to give in to blind hatred and a broad (bigoted) brush.

Westboro says they Christian too, but they are not. They are probably financed by leftist to smear Christianity, like the queers infected the Catholic Church. It ain't always as it seem........yes some bad out there too, no doubt. You forgot Jim Jones and Tim McViegh and the SC Church shooter. Go down the lefty talking points. It don't stop muslims no matter what criminals you rationalize using.

Westboro says they Christian too, but they are not. They are probably financed by leftist to smear Christianity, like the queers infected the Catholic Church. It ain't always as it seem........yes some bad out there too, no doubt. You forgot Jim Jones and Tim McViegh and the SC Church shooter. Go down the lefty talking points. It don't stop muslims no matter what criminals you rationalize using.

So, the thought can't enter your brain that Muslims have the same kind of problem?

You seem to be suffering some kind of psychotic break. Breath deeply and seek help.

OK, send your little boys or nephew or cousins over to muslim country to school. broaden their vision while you stay here. send them to BHO muslim school. once a muslim always a muslim. They just shot up rock concert in France, airport bombs in Brussels and you think it normal?

Eventually an event will happen here and the entire landscape will change overnight.......all over the world, we'll be targeting jihad guys with special forces in middle of the night raids. If you are a suspected terrorist, you'll get one in the back of the head while you sleep and nobody is going to know whos doing it. People will just start dying in droves. If you are on a terror watch list with ties to Islamic extremism, your days will be numbered for your Allah meet. These fuckers will end up being hunted all over the planet and they wont even know it. New drone technology will be tested on these subhumans!!:rock: If you are even remotely suspected, you're fucked. That's how its gonna work. And nobody is going to give a shit ( except perhaps some far left k00ks ).

I just hope they get some good video to release that goes public............will be hysterical stuff to watch.:coffee:

Last edited:
Is there a link to an article, or video showing him saying this? I would be curious to read/see it. I just can't take the word of the Media.
He didn't say it. He just stuck to what he's been saying all along that he's not going to advertise his strategy to the enemy, including categorically removing certain options, and the Leftist press drew its conclusions. This was a setup line of questioning.

Ahh thanks. That's what I kind of figured.

So, the thought can't enter your brain that Muslims have the same kind of problem?

way more so problems. much of it due to massive in-breeding. sick, low IQ and follow the book says to kill or convert. is it that hard to follow?

See... as a non-Christian, I've sort of been through all this before. A long time ago, I got to thinking that Christianity was based on delusional history and mythology. But over the years, I've had to acknowledge that people smarter than me, and saner than me, were Christians. At a bare minimum I was forced to admit that not all Christians were insane, and that there just might be more than one way to view life. It's no different with Islam.

Ha, ha, you blindly posted bigotry and in this post are stating someone is bigoted?

Get over it, Moslems today are pure maniacal murderers. They must be stopped.

Reality - Isis vs The World

funny_lizard_picture_7_zpsgxdrhn0z.jpg

They ain't burning lizards in those cages, not lizards in airports.

Do you enjoy innocent women and children dying in the name of Islam?

We got enough problems in USA. We got 30 years of Mexican criminals pushed or sneaking across the border to escape Mexican authorities. They only come here to work. We got 50 years of inner city fatherless welfare babies to deal with.

We don't need to import mass murderers from ME We full up. How it working out in Europe now?

Does Daesh even care about Mecca?
I thought their brand of Islam rejected all shrines etc.
They worship a big black block in the middle.
I'm not so sure

The Destruction Of Mecca Saudi Hardliners Wiping Out Their Own Heritage

"Historic Mecca, the cradle of Islam, is being buried in an unprecedented onslaught by religious zealots.

Almost all of the rich and multi-layered history of the holy city is gone. The Washington-based Gulf Institute estimates that 95 per cent of millennium-old buildings have been demolished in the past two decades.

Now the actual birthplace of the Prophet Mohamed is facing the bulldozers, with the connivance of Saudi religious authorities whose hardline interpretation of Islam is compelling them to wipe out their own heritage.
The driving force behind the demolition campaign that has transformed these cities is Wahhabism. This, the austere state faith of Saudi Arabia, was imported by the al-Saud tribal chieftains when they conquered the region in the 1920s.

The motive behind the destruction is the Wahhabists' fanatical fear that places of historical and religious interest could give rise to idolatry or polytheism, the worship of multiple and potentially equal gods."

Forum List

Back