Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Once again a reference to homosexuality by the fuax patriot. I wonder why? Gay Curious, or a cover up for his activities for which he is ambivalent? I'd bet the latter.
Guy Catcher continues to post his fantasies in politics for some reason. Look - I realize you're dressed as a queer San Francisco police officer right now ala the Village People but I'm simply not going to be your Navy guy no matter how much you hint at it. Faun Over Men is who you want. He literally talks about "buttplugs" 24x7 so you two will get along famously. I know he's not that bright, but then again, neither are you.

Admit you're sexually confused and have a fantasy life, or that you've experienced gay sex and are ambivalent - you liked the sex, but hate yourself for liking the sex.

Admitting your confusion is the first step you need to take in beginning your recovery. Denial only increases your chance at further self destruction, not that anyone would care if you did, but as we've seen in the past decade, those who hate themselves inflict harm on others, and hope to die at the hands of Police Officers.

Once again a reference to homosexuality by the fuax patriot. I wonder why? Gay Curious, or a cover up for his activities for which he is ambivalent? I'd bet the latter.
Guy Catcher continues to post his fantasies in politics for some reason. Look - I realize you're dressed as a queer San Francisco police officer right now ala the Village People but I'm simply not going to be your Navy guy no matter how much you hint at it. Faun Over Men is who you want. He literally talks about "buttplugs" 24x7 so you two will get along famously. I know he's not that bright, but then again, neither are you.

Admit you're sexually confused and have a fantasy life, or that you've experienced gay sex and are ambivalent - you liked the sex, but hate yourself for liking the sex.

Admitting your confusion is the first step you need to take in beginning your recovery. Denial only increases your chance at further self destruction, not that anyone would care if you did, but as we've seen in the past decade, those who hate themselves inflict harm on others, and hope to die at the hands of Police Officers.
As I already told you Guy Catcher - I'm straight, married, and will never fulfill your homosexual fantasies. I guess not being able to have what you want is turning you on all the more, but believe me, Faun Over Men is the one for you San Fran boi. He's dumber than a box of rocks and I know that is a turnoff, but at least you two will be on the same level at all times.

Like jews, they were very racist and were therefore a threat to their host country.
Your astoundingly stupid premise aside here for a moment, how exactly is racism a "threat to a host country"? Racism is merely a belief/feeling. Only fascists (ie the left) considers beliefs and feelings to be a "threat".
If only you could have told that to the German Jews on the eve of kristallnacht
The beliefs/feelings weren't the threat. The totalitarian government was. :lmao:
You moron, it was those "beliefs/feelings" that elected Nazi's into power and allowed them to commit genocide.

You really are among the dumbest posters on this site.

Yup, poor, deranged, Buttplug is such a raging fag, he sees gay where ever he goes. When I posted the definition of buttplug to show it means someone who is a "jerk" or "asshole," the raging queen accused my source, dictionary.com, of being ...

"some queer site"

... then he sees gay in straight posters here ...

... and now, in a failed attempt at humor, Buttplug, the gay USMB village idiot once again sees gay where there is no gay. In this case, he reveals he thinks the "cop" singer from the Village People is gay. But you poor, deranged, loser .... Victor Willis, one time married to the hot actress who played Claire Huxtable on The Cosby Show, is straight. I know this breaks your gay heart, but...

Victor Willis

The original lead singer of the Village People. Victor Willis was the driving force behind the group as well as the group's only straight member. In addition to singing lead, he also wrote such hits as YMCA, Macho Man, In the Navy, and Go West, etc.​

... lemme guess, ya raging queen.... you think imdb.com is "some queer site" too, don'tcha?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

QUOTE="Faun, post: 17537464, member: 33829"]Yup, poor, deranged, Buttplug [/QUOTE]
Faun Over Men is obsessed with that term. :uhh:

You can't run from your slip up queer boi - no matter how much you want to run. Everyone, please enjoy post #221.

God answered our prayers on November 8th.
"I got to tell you when I wrote “Adios America” I thought there was a 10% chance of saving the country. On the evening of November 8, I thought, ‘Wow, we have a 90% chance now, this is a chance that comes a long once every thousand years, we can save America now'.” - Ann Coulter
I'm not sure it is even possible to repair the damage done by Barack Insane Obama (I mean, $10 trillion is unimaginable debt) but at least we have restored liberty by restoring the U.S. Constitution now.

These animals - who are so violent and dangerous that El Salvador is in a panic and holding emergency meetings over - are the people who the left not only invited into our nation, they insisted that these animals should be allowed to stay in the U.S. permanently.
The Trump administration is sending violent gang members back to their home countries in droves -- so many that one country is dreading what's to come.

El Salvador authorities are holding emergency meetings and trying to come up with new laws to keep track of all the criminals being deported from the U.S., The Washington Post reports.
Thank God for President Trump. Just compare that with what Dumbocrat Barack Insane Obama did..
This is the opposite of what former president Barack Obama did. "The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency released nearly 600 illegal immigrants convicted of sex crimes, many because their home countries refused to take them back, according to newly obtained documents," the Washington Examiner wrote.
So Obama actually gave other nations a choice and these thugs were so bad, their own nations refused to take them back. So what did Obama do? Just turned them loose on the streets of America (while his wife and daughters were in bullet proof compounds and limos, surrounded by the finest Personal Security Details in the world, armed with fully automatic weapons). Typical lefty.

Trump Sending So Many Gang Members Back to El Salvador That Officials There Now in a Panic

Last edited:
Yup, poor, deranged, Buttplug
Faun Over Men is obsessed with that term. :uhh:

Here it is snowflake. This one screenshot humiliates you worse than Ramon Perez's screenshot humiliated him...

View attachment 133829

:dance::dance::dance:
The forum notes, the poster here obsessed with gay toys ...is you.

I posted the definition meaning a "jerk" or "asshole"...

buttplug

A despised person; asshole, jerk (1980s+)​

You're the one who keeps posting gay references, not me.

Hell, you're so gay, you think dictionary.com is a gay website. You said so yourself.

You're so gay, you think Victor Willis, one time husband of Phylicia Rashad, is gay. You said so yourself.

You see gay where there is no gay because you're so gay. :gay:

The forum notes...
...that you're an idiot. :lmao:

Snowflake...you mucked up big time. Like Rhode Island Representative Ramon Perez, you were multi-tasking and got your homosexual underworld post mixed up with your political post.

I've posted both the screen shot from a reputable dictionary (which had no results for that word) and a screen shot from Google proving that you're lying about the definition and that you're a true flaming homosexual.

Literally nobody on Earth calls someone a (and I quote) "buttplug" if they want to call them an asshole. Nobody. You know why? Because they don't mean the same thing. One is a crude term for a body part, the other is not part of the human body. Oops...

The forum notes...
...that you're an idiot. :lmao:

Snowflake...you mucked up big time. Like Rhode Island Representative Ramon Perez, you were multi-tasking and got your homosexual underworld post mixed up with your political post.

I've posted both the screen shot from a reputable dictionary (which had no results for that word) and a screen shot from Google proving that you're lying about the definition and that you're a true flaming homosexual.

Literally nobody on Earth calls someone a (and I quote) "buttplug" if they want to call them an asshole. Nobody. You know why? Because they don't mean the same thing. One is a crude term for a body part, the other is not part of the human body. Oops...
Poor, Buttplug.

Still can't get over the fact that I posted this definition of "Buttplug."

buttplug

A despised person; asshole, jerk (1980s+)​

Yup, he's such a raging fag, he sees gay where ever he goes. When I posted the definition of buttplug to show it means someone who is a "jerk" or "asshole," the raging queen accused my source, dictionary.com, of being ...

"some queer site"

... then he sees gay in straight posters here ...

... and now, in a failed attempt at humor, Buttplug, the gay USMB village idiot once again sees gay where there is no gay. In this case, he reveals he thinks the "cop" singer from the Village People is gay. But you poor, deranged, loser .... Victor Willis, one time married to the hot actress who played Claire Huxtable on The Cosby Show, is straight. I know this breaks your gay heart, but...

Victor Willis

The original lead singer of the Village People. Victor Willis was the driving force behind the group as well as the group's only straight member. In addition to singing lead, he also wrote such hits as YMCA, Macho Man, In the Navy, and Go West, etc.​

... lemme guess, ya raging queen.... you think imdb.com is "some queer site" too, don'tcha?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Actually...I can't get over the fact that you missed up your websites. :lmao:

Actually...I can't get over the fact that you missed up your websites. :lmao:

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

I couldn't have "missed up" websites, even if I wanted to. To post that website, I had to 1) search for the word, "buttplug"; 2) click on the link to dictionary.com; 3) copy the URL; 4) in the forum's reply textarea, type "[url=" ... paste the URL I copied from dictionary.com ... and then type, "][b]buttplug[/b][/url]"; 5) go back to dictionary.com and select & copy the definition; 6) come back here and paste the definition; 7) indent the link & definition; 8) click on [post reply];

.... so, no. I didn't "missed up." In fact, I was just as deliberate to post what I did as you were deliberate to hunt on the Internet for gay sex toys and then post what you ordered online.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Trump is a lame duck President since the first day in office.

All he can do is write EO's that liberal courts will strike down.

I reckon he did appoint someone to SCOTUS.

That's about it.

Neither party likes him, nor does the press

Dude you are just proving WHY for the OP he may just be our first REAL president we have had since JFK who serves the people instead of the bankers and follows the constitution.:up:

that is because you may not know this but BOTH parties are corrupt,it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.Trump it appears is not part of that establishment,that he is a RINO.
so of course both corrupt parties hate him for folllowing the constitution.:D

oh the lamestream media is controlled by the CIA so of course the media hates him.:rolleyes:

Qu33r, democrat judges generally hate the Constitution.

Most in the federal government merely ignore the Constitution.

It's been that way for a while. Just look at how FDR locked up innocent Japanese Americans with virtually no opposition even though everyone today concedes it was not Constitutional.

And they call Trump a racist bigot while FDR goes down as one of the best in US history?

Pure insanity.

and dont forget that mass murderer knowingly knew they would bomb pearl harbour and let it happen on purpose.

And they call Trump a racist bigot while FDR goes down as one of the best in US history?
Yeah...but only in the eyes of the hard-core progressives. All rational historians consider FDR to be a nightmare and one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

same with ronald reagan who the american sheep for the most part thought was such a great president as well.:rolleyes:

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
Declaring the press the "enemy", is not respecting the Constitution. Trashing the Judicial branch in this country, is not respecting the Constitution. Constantly lying to this country, is not............aw, fuck it!

Forum List

Back