As 2017 winds down - let’s examine President Trumps first year as President of the United States

President Trump’s first year as President of the United States has been nothing short of astounding. T

I think we found a picture of Poodle.

hqdefault.jpg

I join other members in congratulating President Trump for doing a very good job this year.

The opposition has been most unfair to him.

It's fine to criticize his policies in a civil manner, but his opponents cross the line when they compare him to Herr Hitler. When they do that, they are actually insulting the memory of the millions of people who were murdered by the German leader.

I agree that President Trump does not speak in the most diplomatic manner, but he is a sincere person who really cares for the United States.

It was so sad a few weeks ago when Secretary Clinton publicly questioned the legitimacy of his election.

I join other members in congratulating President Trump for doing a very good job this year.

The opposition has been most unfair to him.

It's fine to criticize his policies in a civil manner, but his opponents cross the line when they compare him to Herr Hitler. When they do that, they are actually insulting the memory of the millions of people who were murdered by the German leader.

I agree that President Trump does not speak in the most diplomatic manner, but he is a sincere person who really cares for the United States.

It was so sad a few weeks ago when Secretary Clinton publicly questioned the legitimacy of his election.

If he is such a sincere person, why does he constantly contradicts himself? Would not a sincere person be more consistent?

In my opinion, Golfing Gator, he does not contradict himself any more frequently than other politicians -- or people in general.

In my opinion, Golfing Gator, he does not contradict himself any more frequently than other politicians -- or people in general.

I would agree with the first half, he is not different than any other politician and I have never found any of them to be sincere. I would have to disagree with the latter half, I do not know anyone outside of policies that changes their views on issues in less than 24 hours.

The only legislation the orange homunculus blob signed was the Russia sanctions bill that was crafted to keep him from bending over and spreading his ass cheeks for Russia.

President Trump’s first year as President of the United States has been nothing short of astounding. To recap...
  • He has Hollywood progressives respecting the U.S. Constitution once again
  • He has progressive states concerned about state’s rights once again
  • He has other nations investing in the U.S.
  • He reduced the national debt by $70 billion
  • He has restored constitutional government
  • He drastically improved national security
  • He has businesses moving back to the U.S.
  • He decreased unemployment to a 17-year low of 4.1%
Simply incredible accomplishment in only 12 months. He is creating jobs (including for minorities), securing our borders, creating wealth & prosperity, reducing crime, and restoring the U.S. to our rightful place as world leaders. Can’t wait to see what he will achieve in 8 years.

Exactly what bills has he signed to result in all the things you claim? What manufacturing jobs has he brought back?
Psst...it’s all documented above. Let me explain to you how a website works. See each word in red in each bullet point? Those are called “links”. If you click on the “link” (again - the word in red), it will provide further details about the bullet point.

President Trump’s first year as President of the United States has been nothing short of astounding. To recap...
Simply incredible accomplishment in only 12 months. He is creating jobs (including for minorities), securing our borders, creating wealth & prosperity, reducing crime, and restoring the U.S. to our rightful place as world leaders. Can’t wait to see what he will achieve in 8 years.

Except he's done none of these things.
It is all fact, snowflake. Indisputable fact. :laugh:

Please list the businesses that have moved back to the US.
Psst...it’s all documented above. Let me explain to you how a website works. See each word in red in each bullet point? Those are called “links”. If you click on the “link” (again - the word in red), it will provide further details about the bullet point.

Please list the actions taken by Trump himself to crack down on crime

Remarkable what's occurring with our national debt. I wouldn't have expected it. Sill, we're 20.6 Trillion in the hole.
Well...that’s what happens when Dumbocrats are in charge. When Barack Insane Obama took over, the national debt was $10 trillion after 235 years of U.S. history. It took him and the Dumbocrats only 8 years to match that.

Exactly what bills has he signed to result in all the things you claim? What manufacturing jobs has he brought back?

I'm so grateful for that information. I just have one question, If the debt was 19.947 billion on the day he was inaugurated, as your link says, and the debt is 20.602 billion now, how much did he reduce the National debt?
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
upload_2017-12-18_23-51-59.png

I can answer that, we didn't reduce the debt, we reduced new debt. Unfortunately we're still paying interest on 20 trillion at a bare minimum. That's one reason I'm surprised of good news at all. I wouldn't have expected it. If Trump runs another 7 years and the worst we sit is say 28-30 T, I would say we did better than expected, but we're not even close to correcting the problem. Just the interest is astronomical.

Personally, I don't believe we'll ever reduce the debt. I believe the last time that occured was under Nixon. Clinton claimed it, but they played with the books, and our economy was awesome with "buyer incentives" and the tech. explosion.

I can answer that, we didn't reduce the debt, we reduced new debt. Unfortunately we're still paying interest on 20 trillion at a bare minimum. That's one reason I'm surprised of good news at all. I wouldn't have expected it. If Trump runs another 7 years and the worst we sit is say 28-30 T, I would say we did better than expected, but we're not even close to correcting the problem. Just the interest is astronomical.

Personally, I don't believe we'll ever reduce the debt. I believe the last time that occured was under Nixon. Clinton claimed it, but they played with the books, and our economy was awesome with "buyer incentives" and the tech. explosion.
Considering that the interest on the national debt is 266 billion and the debt increased by over 600 billion that excuse is way off base.

Clearly it is not a case of simple interest wiping any gains Trump made - those gains themselves are simply not there.

It is never a good look when you have to make shit up for a "what have they done" list.
It is never a “good look” when you illustrate to the world that you are completely and totally ignorant of facts...

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/03/trump-aftershocks-economy-rocks/

Trump’s Accomplishments: The First 50 Days

Amazing: US Debt Decreased by More Than $60 Billion Since Trump Inauguration

One more time for the math impaired...

On Jan 20, 2017 the national debt was 19,947,304,555,212.49.

As of today the national debt is 20,492,949,732,212.36.

You may not be aware of this, but the second number is bigger than the first, meaning the debt has not been reduced. I am sure you made it out of the 3rd grade where they taught this stuff.

Considering that the interest on the national debt is 266 billion and the debt increased by over 600 billion that excuse is way off base.

Clearly it is not a case of simple interest wiping any gains Trump made - those gains themselves are simply not there.

Excuse? You're off your rocker, it wasn't an excuse because Trump doesn't need one. Your post is wrong on too many levels. Be honest, if Trump saved your dog you'd suggest wrong-doing or failure.

Forum List

Back