Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

Actually I have just grown tired of your clueless, nattering drivel.
You are a tiresome, tedious, moron.
A literal poster child for The Dunning-Kruger effect.
Filthy Predictable Leftist:
”Say what my ears want to hear and don’t make me defend my irrational, illogical indefensible positions and ideals and I will stay engaged….if you don’t I will pretend to become tired of your clueless nattering drivel, I will call you a tiresome, tedious moron…a literal poster child for The Dunning-Kruger effect.”

So you want a woman to serve your every need.
I got it.

BUT

I'm pretty sure you ain't gonna get it.

View attachment 948930
Whatever happens, it will not remain the same as now. We cannot survive as a civilization dumbing down people, especially males and turning them into drones. Some years ago, I read that the Millennial generation males at 50% will never marry. If this keeps up the respect and protection women have gained in Western Civilization will change. There has to be something in it for both the sexes as living for 80 years with the same person will become pain and suffering. And many people live with that.

No, he didn't say anything wrong. He just gave his misogynist views on how the hand maidens should look at life. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that life for anyone who chooses it. Statistically, 2/3rds of the women graduates that he was speaking to will go the professional route.
And they will be more miserable because they won't be able to have children by the time they think they are ready. They are indeed 100 percent selfish

Whatever happens, it will not remain the same as now. We cannot survive as a civilization dumbing down people, especially males and turning them into drones. Some years ago, I read that the Millennial generation males at 50% will never marry. If this keeps up the respect and protection women have gained in Western Civilization will change. There has to be something in it for both the sexes as living for 80 years with the same person will become pain and suffering. And many people live with that.
The Leftist answer:
”Don’t worry about procreation to sustain American society…just import more desperate, illiterate, unproductive, taxpayer dependent thirdworlders with a fertility rate that’s off the charts…what could go wrong?”

Dadoalex

Religion has never gone away It has only changed names and faces. One only needs to look at the dedication of the political parties and their cause to realize that man will never be free from religious zeal.
Christianity as a whole is losing relevance due to the pig shit thick adherence of your sort, Your version of Christianity is a perversion of what Jesus taught.

Procreation is not a responsibility. It's a choice.
I’m struggling to stay engaged with you old-timer, I’m trying to take you seriously but I‘m losing faith in the saying…”old and wise”.
What do you think is the most fundamental responsibility that mankind has?
I’ll give you a clue…
Could it be to sustain mankind?
How do you think that’s done?

Stay credible.

I’m struggling to stay engaged with you old-timer, I’m trying to take you seriously but I‘m losing faith in the saying…”old and wise”.
What do you think is the most fundamental responsibility that mankind has?
I’ll give you a clue…
Could it be to sustain mankind?
How do you think that’s done?

Stay credible.
Umm well there's plenty of people so I won't worry about lesserseho are somehow worried about a population collapse. That's insane.

Umm well there's plenty of people so I won't worry about lesserseho are somehow worried about a population collapse. That's insane.
All wise people will tell you…”If you wouldn’t support all people doing something you shouldn’t support one person doing it.”
That’s how one stays moral, principled and committed.
Simple shit old timer.

And they will be more miserable because they won't be able to have children by the time they think they are ready. They are indeed 100 percent selfish
You don't know that. Many of them will have kids that they can afford to raise. Children aren't the be all, end all for many people. You call it selfish. If you don't want to have them, then don't.

You don't know that. Many of them will have kids that they can afford to raise. Children aren't the be all, end all for many people. You call it selfish. If you don't want to have them, then don't.
Isn’t what ALL homos are supposed to say by default?

The Leftist answer:
”Don’t worry about procreation to sustain American society…just import more desperate, illiterate, unproductive, taxpayer dependent thirdworlders with a fertility rate that’s off the charts…what could go wrong?”

Dadoalex
You live right next to San Diego County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County....one of the most ethnically diverse regions in the country....100 miles from Chula-juana and the Mexican border....and you're bitching about immigrants and diversity.
While you live (practically) on Mexican soil!
Wouldn't you be happier further inland...like Kansas, Iowa?
Maybe The Dakotas?
You know....somewhere more WHITE and homogenous?

You got that from this?

You're definition of independence must be different from mine.
Free translations for MAGAT fools:

"Independence in the kitchen.
As long, of course, she cooks exactly what he wants
When he wants it
The way he wants it

AND, OF COURSE
Keeps her dumbass mouth shut about it

Otherwise
1716138038613.png

"

1716138055069.jpeg

"Independence in the kitchen.
As long, of course, she cooks exactly what he wants
When he wants it
The way he wants it
If it was my prefrence to have a house wife I would marry one that wants to be one before we meet. That's actually not my preference but I don't judge others negatively if their prefrence is different from mine. Isn't that what I was saying all along? So stop strawmanning me.

What you mean "WE" INCEL?

You live right next to San Diego County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County....one of the most ethnically diverse regions in the country....100 miles from Chula-juana and the Mexican border....and you're bitching about immigrants and diversity.
While you live (practically) on Mexican soil!
I bitch about inorganic unauthorized immigration and unconstitutionally forced diversity just like all good, real core Americans do.

Wouldn't you be happier further inland...like Kansas, Iowa?
Maybe The Dakotas?
You know....somewhere more WHITE and homogenous?
Of course I would be happier…Just like BLM founders and anybody sane with options are happier living in all white communities.
Remember, dark people ONLY break into America because it’s predominantly Caucasian. How many dark nations are dark people breaking in to?

The Leftist answer:

Dadoalex
1716138897680.gif

Procreation?
Maybe if you'd act a little less like assholes you'd have the first chance with someone other than your Miss Palmy and her little sisters.

"Hey bitch. Back in the kitchen where bitches belong"
Is surely music to every woman's heart.

1716139011859.gif

Forum List

Back