Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Babbitt was a terrorist trying to overturn a democratic election. There is no comparison.
No you butt plug for Muslim terrorists..

This is a terrorist doing what terrorists do.

1635256315479.png

This is not what a terrorist does.

1635256397087.png
Now i do know that you favor muslim men's asses over women, why do you hate women so much?

Progs are always trying to change the subject from their scumbag heroes.
Now I'm a progressive?

You need to expand your tiny mind.

I actually said in an earlier post that I'm no fan of Baldwin and never have been.

But hey who gives a shit about that young woman who was killed as long as you can vent your faux outrage over the politics of some washed up actor right?

It's actually about a tragic accident that resulted in a woman's death.
That too

But just as libs use gun tragedy to push their anti gun agenda this is an opportunity to return serve to them

Now I'm a progressive?

You need to expand your tiny mind.

I actually said in an earlier post that I'm no fan of Baldwin and never have been.

But hey who gives a shit about that young woman who was killed as long as you can vent your faux outrage over the politics of some washed up actor right?
No ones attacking the woman, asshole. You're just using her to cover for Baldwin.

Who do you think you're fooling?

No ones attacking the woman, asshole. You're just using her to cover for Baldwin.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Yeah I'm trying to fool people by stating outright in a previous post that I'm no fan of that guy.

Try to think past your politics you might sound a little more intelligent.

Yeah I'm trying to fool people by stating outright in a previous post that I'm no fan of that guy.

Try to think past your politics you might sound a little more intelligent.
How does that prove you aren't a prog?

You think you sound intelligent?

Yes, Ashli Babbitt who was shot to death in the Capitol, i am glad you are thinking of her family. Oh, you werent thinking about her family, then fuck off and die, you worthless piece of excrement...

ashli babbott got what she deserved.

tutt tutt, now she's worm bait.

Even when you are under the impression that the weapon is not loaded?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The very first rule of gun safety is NEVER be under the impression the weapon is not loaded until you've checked it yourself.

The problem here is that Alec Baldwin is a violent, arrogant, stupid person, and he knows he will not be held to the same standards others would be because he's rich, white, and a leftist hatemonger, which means the media loves him.

Considering the shit leftards like you and Baldwin has said about his dad, I don't blame him.

donny is a bloated orange snowflake who can dish it out but can't take it. & traitor tot is just cashing in on it.

the bitch - who served in the military- as security knew exactly what she was doing & that it was totally illegal; not to mention being up front was part of a violent unruly mob trying to bust down the door to the lobby belonging to the speaker of the house.

Forum List

Back