Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Yeah, those Trumps can never go too low:

iu
that had to leave a mark!!!! I had to reply just to make sure it got posted again.!!!

It seems to me that Karma arrived on Alec Baldwin's doorstep. There are probably a few men in Hollywood who are bigger a** h**** than Baldwin, but not many.

He is well known for the rage and anger issues that he unleashed on anyone around.

Anytime there was a fatal, accidental shooting, he would unleash his fury and wishes for the shooter. He was relentless in his brutalization of the poor individual.

I never paid any attention, one way or the other to him but when he made that recorded profanity-laced rant on his 11-year-old daughter, I had no use for him. To me, he represents all that is the worst about Hollywood celebrities.

The only thing more dangerous than having a real unmodified gun on set is have that firearm and also real ammo.

There were some real idiots working on the Rust set. One of them was Alex Baldwin.

It seems to me that Karma arrived on Alec Baldwin's doorstep. There are probably a few men in Hollywood who are bigger a** h**** than Baldwin, but not many.

He is well known for the rage and anger issues that he unleashed on anyone around.

Anytime there was a fatal, accidental shooting, he would unleash his fury and wishes for the shooter. He was relentless in his brutalization of the poor individual.

I never paid any attention, one way or the other to him but when he made that recorded profanity-laced rant on his 11-year-old daughter, I had no use for him. To me, he represents all that is the worst about Hollywood celebrities.
Was one of them you? Look at you, pretending to be offended for others. There might be a place for you on the Woke Comittee at Berkely.

No, dipshit, I found over a dozen.

I posted links to four of them, because that was more than sufficient to prove that you were wrong...
just so we are clear, for everyone homicide baldwin is likely not a murderer

manslaughter more likely…homicidial? for sure

Dumb move by Don Jr., doesn’t change the fact that Baldwin is scum, I hope her family sues him and wins.

You can buy this on the idiots website.
View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.

LOL what a great T-shirt, designed to make little trannies piss their Underoos.

As for the family of the dead lady, she was married to a Clinton lawyer, I’m sure they have enough money.

Forum List

Back