Donald Trump Jr. Shoots Guns With GOP Senate Candidate Accused Of Abuse: 'Liberals Beware'

Did someone speaking for the left say the left feels threatened?

Ooh, let me play...

One disparaging comment about Trump Jr, and the white wing feels threatened and has to jump into the thread to act like human shields for the pile of shit. Like your post.

Fun game!
Hey shit for brains, the OP was feeling threatened. And needed to whine about two MEN shooting a gun at a gun range because he’s a pussy. Like you. Now get lost you low education shitstain,

Y
There is something seriously wrong with Donald Trump Jr. This is the behavior of an emotionally disturbed 13 year old bully or wannabee gangster. Clearly, the apple does not fall far from the tree

Selected Excerpts

Right bitch, I'm quaking in my boots, LOL What these boys don't understand that this is still a country of laws where you can't go around trying to intimidate those with political differenced. This is noy North Korea, and it is not Russia. Nor is it Saudia Arabia. And these moron have the nerve to call themselves patriots??!!

And Trumps sidekick is a real wonder child:
You automatically throw in Saudi Arabia?¿ 😂😂😂😂😂

What exactly did they say?
Now playing stupid. Oh wait, you’re not playing...

Nothing matches those liberal calls for violence.

I understand perfectly well that the poster is trying to do damagecontrol by claiming that Trump Jr's behavior was all in jest, and I understand that you are not bright enough to see what he is doing. JR does not have a sense of humor. He is not bright enough to understand satire He actually believes his own bullshit. He is a sullen narcissist like his father. If you have your head so far up that smelly place where the sun don't shine, maybe this forum is not for you. Maybe life outside of a sheltered workshop is not for you.
No you told me that you didn't understand what I wrote.
"Those who aren't leftists have been continually verbally threaten by leftists. They have threaten us of our rights they have stolen an election and we are fed up push us and we will retaliate"
It's pretty self-explanatory and should not need to be explained.

Now playing stupid. Oh wait, you’re not playing...

Nothing matches those liberal calls for violence.
Confronting and harassing is not threatening others with a firearm

No you told me that you didn't understand what I wrote.
"Those who aren't leftists have been continually verbally threaten by leftists. They have threaten us of our rights they have stolen an election and we are fed up push us and we will retaliate"
It's pretty self-explanatory and should not need to be explained.
Oh Boo Hoo! That stolen election crap is as stale as a restaurant dumpster, What rights have been threatened? The right to be a bigot and a bully?. The right to be a racist? What rights?

What an idiotic thread. The left afraid of a guy exercising his rights and shooting a mean looking gun. The left gets more pathetic by the day.
Eric Cretins cheated on his second wife with his hairstylist. Not only that, he bound and gagged her and took photos and threatened to release the photos if she ever came out about their affair.

He had to resign as governor because of his behavior.

Twice married, twice divorced.

Now the disgraced former Governor wants an upgrade to Senator.

He sounds like the perfect candidate for the Family Values party!

This is the best the Trump cult of personality in Missouri can find to represent them, hoo boy!

What rights have been threatened? The right to be a bigot and a bully?. The right to be a racist? What rights?

Not only freedom of speech, but freedom of thought, itself.

What you are characterizing as “The right to be a bigot and a bully?. The right to be a racist?” is the right to one's own thoughts, beliefs, opinions; and the right to appropriately express them, even of some wannabe-tyrant such as yourself disagrees with them.

And given some of the depraved and insane shit which you routinely express, are you really sure you want to open the door for suppressing and censorship of opinions that whomever is in power finds disagreeable?

You're advocating for a power on your side, which, if validated, would almost certainty sooner or later end up being used against you and others who hold the sort of insane beliefs that you do.

Oh Boo Hoo! That stolen election crap is as stale as a restaurant dumpster, What rights have been threatened? The right to be a bigot and a bully?. The right to be a racist? What rights?
Dodge away.
The right to be a bully and racist is all democrats.
Why do democrats push ineffective gun control laws that does not stop criminals but restrict the rights of citizens? Why are democrats willing to push semi automatic firearms ban? Magazine bans those are my right to decide if I want one or not

There is something seriously wrong with Donald Trump Jr. This is the behavior of an emotionally disturbed 13 year old bully or wannabee gangster. Clearly, the apple does not fall far from the tree

Selected Excerpts

Right bitch, I'm quaking in my boots, LOL What these boys don't understand that this is still a country of laws where you can't go around trying to intimidate those with political differenced. This is noy North Korea, and it is not Russia. Nor is it Saudia Arabia. And these moron have the nerve to call themselves patriots??!!

And Trumps sidekick is a real wonder child:
Lol, cry girl.

Because it's gross. I doubt anyone feels threatened, despite the very obvious intent of a violent threat by the pile of shit.

Like, if a midget in a wheelchair threatens to kick your ass. Do you feel threatened? Doubtful. But the intent is what it is.
Hey - you dumb fuckers were rioting VIOLENTLY all summer long.

And now you get bent out of shape when someone tells you to back off?

Hypocrite much?

Forum List

Back