Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Well, based on your own logic, righties apparently should not be allowed to own firearms as well.

So your proof that righties shouldn't own guns was a 5 and a half year old article about a 4 year old SHOOTING the rightie in the back? Did Baldwin GET shot or did he shoot someone himself? Did this woman point a gun at someone and pull the trigger like Baldwin the leftie did?

Nice try, Nice fail.

Last edited:
So your proof that righties shouldn't own guns was a 4 year old SHOOTING the rightie? Did Baldwin GET shot or did he shoot someone himself?

Nice try, Nice fail.
It is the same issue. Gun responsibility. If your argument is that Alex Baldwin should have known better than to have pulled a trigger on a gun before checking to see if it was loaded, which by the way I agree with, then the same applies to a woman who leaves a loaded gun near her toddler.

It is the same issue. Gun responsibility. If your argument is that Alex Baldwin should have known better than to have pulled a trigger on a gun before checking to see if it was loaded, which by the way I agree with, then the same applies to a woman who leaves a loaded gun near her toddler.

Pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger is negligent homicide at best, which is a felony. Leaving a gun within reach of a toddler is a misdemeanor. You have no idea who left that gun where it was, the article doesn't say. You ASSUME it was the woman who was shot, but the article itself says there were 3 people in the car at the time.

We KNOW Baldwin the leftie pointed the gun at the woman and pulled the trigger. I stand by what I said. Lefties shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Why should they? They hate the 2A anyway.

Nice try. Nice fail.

Last edited:

You can buy this on the idiots website.
View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.
Your reference forces you to have to register to be able to read the content......and I refuse to do that.
There is nothing that I could see that had anything to do with Trump contained in it other than the inflammatory title.
And Shopdonor.com isn't a site to sell Tshirts....it's a place where they sell domain names.
So not only is there no basis for your accusations.....but the links are not what you claim them to be.

Fact is...any lib can get a cheap silk-screened Tshirt saying anything you want. I was able to do crap like this when I was a freshman in high school. But what this looks like to me is a picture of a Tshirt with a meme superimposed over it, literally proving nothing.

Last edited:
That's not true at all.

The guy who shot and killed Brandon Lee was never charged, nor should he have been.

And that incident was frighteningly similar to this one...

Pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger is negligent homicide. PERIOD. He might not have MEANT to cause great bodily harm, but he DID and must pay the price. No different than someone driving drunk and killing someone. You might not have intended to kill anyone, but you did. Thus vehicular homicide.

You can't take a life and then say "oh well, I sure didn't mean it" and walk away. And with Baldwin it was not a prop gun, it was a real gun that had been used earlier in the day by the film crew for plinking out in the desert.

"Accidental shootings that result in death usually result in a felony charge of manslaughter, also referred to as a criminally negligent homicide."

Last edited:
For what reason?

You're certain he intended to do it, so you must have a viable reason...
Well, I will put it this way...we may not be able to determine intent.

However, with any other person there would be AT LEAST manslaughter charges brought forward.

If I hand you a gun and tell you "oh yeah man, no bullets in that".

Then you point it at someone and pull the trigger without personally clearing that weapon yourself?

Come on bud.

Whether this asshole was playin pretend or not.

That's jail time.

Your ass is gonna be sittin in the klink and the DA would 99% bring manslaughter against you, if NOT murder charges.

View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.
Again, this is no less than Mr. Baldwin deserves and if it were Dean Cain, Dennis Quaid, Kelsey Grammer, or Arnold Schwarzenegger, the left and media would absolutely CRUCIFY them, and you fucking know it.

A person who exercises his/her/its right to possession and use of firearms also bears the responsibility to exercise that right in an appropriate/safe manner. WE GUN OWNERS TAKE THIS SHIT WAY MORE SERIOUSLY THAN YOU COMMUNIST FUCKS CARE TO ADMIT!!!

By taking possession of a firearm, Baldwin accepted responsibility for its safe use. There's plenty of blame to go around on this whole incident, but the person having the final ability to ensure safety is the person in possession.

No one would give one of us a pass, would they?

This makes the case for responsible gun owners have UNLIMITED access to full-auto weapons. We take gun safety way more seriously than your average leftist gun-hating dumb fuck. There should be ZERO restrictions on all firearms.

ROFL! You believe people deserve to be killed if they don't follow police orders?

What about Michael Brown?

You just proved that left wingers believe hypocrisy is a virtue.

There will never be another legitimate protest for a Michael Brown or a George Floyd, because the left have gone on the record enthusiastically supporting cops killing unarmed citizens. It's all just their hypocrisy now.

That's not true at all.

The guy who shot and killed Brandon Lee was never charged, nor should he have been.

And that incident was frighteningly similar to this one...
Take those facts out of Hollywood and put them in middle America.

They would NEVER let any of us slide on that shit and you know it.

Why does Hollywood get a pass? We don't. I demand equal justice.

Pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger is negligent homicide. PERIOD. He might not have MEANT to cause great bodily harm, but he DID and must pay the price. No different than someone driving drunk and killing someone. You might not have intended to kill anyone, but you did. Thus vehicular homicide.

You can't take a life and then say "oh well, I sure didn't mean it" and walk away. And with Baldwin it was not a prop gun, it was a real gun that had been used earlier in the day by the film crew for plinking out in the desert.

"Accidental shootings that result in death usually result in a felony charge of manslaughter, also referred to as a criminally negligent homicide."

I'll give you this much: You're rather adept at dodging questions...

Junior is a real idiot.

He is just making more trouble for his father (for whom many of us voted twice and sorely miss).

This matter is NOT about Mr. Baldwin (for whom many people, including me, have no sympathy).

It is about the indescribable grief of the family and friends of the young lady.

Junior is a classless jerk.
Yes, you can focus on that and be distracted by it like the lefties would like for you to be...or concentrate on the real issue here.

View attachment 556071
It's stupid, but now go look for all the stupid heartless shit on sale against Trump.

don't bitch at one side.

THAT is stupid.

Well, I will put it this way...we may not be able to determine intent.

However, with any other person there would be AT LEAST manslaughter charges brought forward.

If I hand you a gun and tell you "oh yeah man, no bullets in that".

Then you point it at someone and pull the trigger without personally clearing that weapon yourself?

Come on bud.

Whether this asshole was playin pretend or not.

That's jail time.

Your ass is gonna be sittin in the klink and the DA would 99% bring manslaughter against you, if NOT murder charges.

NO, not murder. Murder requires intent. He had no intention of killing or harming anyone.

But that doesn't change the fact that he DID. That just means its not murder, its negligent homicide.

I think what a lot of people reading this think is that homicide means you meant to kill someone. It does not, it simply means the death of one person caused by another. It has nothing to do with intent.

Take those facts out of Hollywood and put them in middle America.

They would NEVER let any of us slide on that shit and you know it.

Why does Hollywood get a pass? We don't. I demand equal justice.

You're missing my point.

The people clamoring about how Baldwin should be charged with murder don't seem to want to discuss the precedent which was set when Brandon Lee was killed. The two situations are remarkably similar. Kinda' makes you wonder if Massee was a Republican...

Forum List

Back