Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs. He said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Based on that comment, it is totally possible he called our troops "losers" and "suckers".
Trump feels everybody are losers and suckers, including his supporters. Trump, probably, feels his supporters are bigger losers and suckers than average. I agree with Trump on that.

Yesterday's debunked story fella... you are behind.
The POW statement is recorded. The loser/sucker statement has not been disproven and based on Trump's character or lack of character, it is probably true.
Yesterday's news are the low life people who will defend every dispicable thing Trump does.
You are mindless minions. Pathetic humans.

The sad thing is, this isn't exactly a shock, given other comments he's made.
And worse yet, it will most likely be forgotten in the predictable shitstorm of future stupid and inane Trump comments. As usual.
Why should it cost him votes? It just proves he has common sense. I made the common sense choice when I was 18. I went to college and got a degree. It was a better decision than letting the military send me to some other country where people would be shooting at me.

To you it may have seemed like common sense. To me, joining the military was one of the best things I ever did.

Out of all the people in this country between the ages of 18 and 35 (age eligible to join the military), only 30 percent of them are even qualified to join. And, only about 1 percent actually do decide to sign up and enlist.

Me? I joined because as a poor country boy from Montana who wanted to see the world, I knew that I would never have the kind of money required to go to all those places, so I joined the Navy. Been to 26 different countries and 49 different states, only missing Alaska. And, because I really enjoyed being in the Navy, I decided to stick it out until I retired. Out of all those people who join the military, only 17 percent make it all the way to retirement. I'm proud to be part of that elite club.

And, I gotta say, having a guaranteed pension, along with health care for the rest of my natural has been a genuine help, especially when the crash of 2008 happened, and now with this COVID 19 thing. My pension will continue to come to me until the day I die. I'd say that having those 2 things makes me a lot more secure than most.

Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs. He said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Based on that comment, it is totally possible he called our troops "losers" and "suckers".
Trump feels everybody are losers and suckers, including his supporters. Trump, probably, feels his supporters are bigger losers and suckers than average. I agree with Trump on that.

A blast from the McShitstain past.
You forgot that Trump had to sign off on all the Federal accoutrements that McShitstain's 9 day funeral entailed.
McCain is 1000 times the man, Trump is.
Trump's behavior after McCain died, showed was a low life Trump is.
You cannot get much lower.

Yet, Trump signed off on McShitstain's Federal 9-day funeral!
You cannot dispute this!!

Another liberal who needs to get a life.
Lenny is an excuse maker for Donald Trump who at the very least disrespected POWs.
Lenny is disrespecting POWs by being an excuse maker for Trump.
Disgusting.
McCain has been a disappointment to America. We train our pilots to avoid capture. We don't train them to wave a white flag. McCain had a chance to redeem himself when he was elected to public office, but once again he was a disappointment to America when he became a RINO.

The reason we train them to avoid capture (SERE school), is because we know for a fact that the possibility exists, as combat pilots routinely fly into enemy territory where they can get shot down and captured. Sorry, but that is just one of the hazards of the job. And, there are lots of things out there that can bring a plane down quite easily, radar guided missiles for one.

McCain had some bad luck when he got captured, but I don't blame him for that, I blame the enemy that had the good fortune to be able to bring down his plane.

Leftists suddenly pretend to care about war heroes, you know the ones whose statues they want removed.

Kyle Rittenhouse is definitely not a hero according to them either. Despite defending a community against a gang of criminals.
Trump said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Shame on you for defending the disrespect of POWs.
Progs love McCain. In 2008 there was not enough expletive deletives for them to spew their hate for him. McCain helped to make Trump possible.

He's looking pretty good. November is almost here.

Never phear.

Leftists suddenly pretend to care about war heroes, you know the ones whose statues they want removed.

Kyle Rittenhouse is definitely not a hero according to them either. Despite defending a community against a gang of criminals.
Trump said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Progs love McCain. In 2008 there was not enough expletive deletives for them to spew their hate for him. McCain helped to make Trump possible.

McCain = Romney = Kasich = all Dimm reprobates.

+2

3kev0w.jpg

And?

Why is this even appearing here, it is pre 2016 election stuff. Are you aware that it was said when Mc Cain was still alive or are you trying to deceive people again?

You constantly insult Trump by the worst names, and now we are supposed to be concerned that he called someone names? Which by the way, most everyone here already knew years ago. it is laughably stupid...

It's pretty simple everyone who insults Trump gets insulted by Trump. That's why we love him, he fights back.
You are an idiot.
Trump has been accused by multiple sources of calling our soldiers suckers and losers.
That is why his history of disrespect our service members is relevant now.
Are you really this dumb.

Multiple threads on this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back