Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftists suddenly pretend to care about war heroes, you know the ones whose statues they want removed.

Kyle Rittenhouse is definitely not a hero according to them either. Despite defending a community against a gang of criminals.

Kyle Rittenhouse will have a target on his back whether or not he gets convicted.

Not so much a target as an honor. A lot of people want to be a hero like him.

Like you, correct?

The sad thing is, this isn't exactly a shock, given other comments he's made.
And worse yet, it will most likely be forgotten in the predictable shitstorm of future stupid and inane Trump comments. As usual.
Why should it cost him votes? It just proves he has common sense. I made the common sense choice when I was 18. I went to college and got a degree. It was a better decision than letting the military send me to some other country where people would be shooting at me.

So you're against the military too.
This just gets more and more insane by the fucking day.

Yep and there will be more killings over it.

Leftists suddenly pretend to care about war heroes, you know the ones whose statues they want removed.

Kyle Rittenhouse is definitely not a hero according to them either. Despite defending a community against a gang of criminals.

Kyle Rittenhouse will have a target on his back whether or not he gets convicted.

Not so much a target as an honor. A lot of people want to be a hero like him.

Like you, correct?

Of course! The situation has not yet arisen, and I prefer this to be so. But if it does arise, I will gladly pursue heroism.

Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs. He said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Based on that comment, it is totally possible he called our troops "losers" and "suckers".
Trump feels everybody are losers and suckers, including his supporters. Trump, probably, feels his supporters are bigger losers and suckers than average. I agree with Trump on that.

Yesterday's debunked story fella... you are behind.

Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs. He said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Based on that comment, it is totally possible he called our troops "losers" and "suckers".
Trump feels everybody are losers and suckers, including his supporters. Trump, probably, feels his supporters are bigger losers and suckers than average. I agree with Trump on that.

No! he showed disrespect to John McCain who was a Deep State RINO. His 2008 presidential run was a farce against Obama. McCain literally threw the election. He couldn't convince the electorate he would be a good leader.... Yes, McCain was a loser...

Another liberal who needs to get a life.
Lenny is an excuse maker for Donald Trump who at the very least disrespected POWs.
Lenny is disrespecting POWs by being an excuse maker for Trump.
Disgusting.
McCain has been a disappointment to America. We train our pilots to avoid capture. We don't train them to wave a white flag. McCain had a chance to redeem himself when he was elected to public office, but once again he was a disappointment to America when he became a RINO.

Trump said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Shame on you for defending the disrespect of POWs.

Trump said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Shame on you for defending the disrespect of POWs.

And?

Why is this even appearing here, it is pre 2016 election stuff. Are you aware that it was said when Mc Cain was still alive or are you trying to deceive people again?

You constantly insult Trump by the worst names, and now we are supposed to be concerned that he called someone names? Which by the way, most everyone here already knew years ago. it is laughably stupid...

It's pretty simple everyone who insults Trump gets insulted by Trump. That's why we love him, he fights back.

A blast from the McShitstain past.
You forgot that Trump had to sign off on all the Federal accoutrements that McShitstain's 9 day funeral entailed.

Sure McCain was a war hero...

North Vietnam loved him, because he not only killed 134 sailers and singlehandedly damn near sank the USS Forrestal, but he gave the North Vietnamese so much information that the other POWs nicknamed him songbird...

Then he covered up information about POWs that were never released (and were eventually executed}!!!

McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Trump was disrespecting all POWs with the statement above.
You are a POS for defending a draft dodger and disrespecting those who served and were captured. Many never cam home.
How do you live with yourself?
Lenny is an excuse maker for Donald Trump who at the very least disrespected POWs.
Disgusting.

lenny probably doesn't even live in the U.S.
If he is a citizen he is treasonous citizen.

A blast from the McShitstain past.
You forgot that Trump had to sign off on all the Federal accoutrements that McShitstain's 9 day funeral entailed.
McCain is 1000 times the man, Trump is.
Trump's behavior after McCain died, showed was a low life Trump is.
You cannot get much lower.

Sure McCain was a war hero...

North Vietnam loved him, because he not only killed 134 sailers and singlehandedly damn near sank the USS Forrestal, but he gave the North Vietnamese so much information that the other POWs nicknamed him songbird...

Then he covered up information about POWs that were never released (and were eventually executed}!!!

McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Trump was disrespecting all POWs with the statement above.
You are a POS for defending a draft dodger and disrespecting those who served and were captured. Many never cam home.
How do you live with yourself?
Disgusting.

lenny probably doesn't even live in the U.S.
If he is a citizen he is treasonous citizen.

Ohhh, the drama....

Well, we're hitting new lows here, gang.

Only your ilk is.
AsZCQOD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back