Donald Trump + covid-19 versus the truth ... timeline

Trumps doing a good job. Your bias is blinding you.
I agree and I'm not a Republican, or Conservative, or Democrat or any Party follower. Considering the constant harassing by the idiots in the press and empty suited talking heads he's doing well.
How many must he fire how many good people because they won't kiss his ass"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How many must he fire how many good people because they won't kiss his ass"
Managerial mat'l. Surround yourself with good people to make you look successful- life mat'l - if at first you don't succeed try, try again.

You'll notice that they don't even try to claim that Trump didn't say those things. But they do spin, pivot and attack. This is what blind adherence to a partisan ideology does to people.
Your lefties literally keep him there asking him some of the stupidest questions for hours! Of course his answers, you gonna find some gotcha in there.. you people are insane..
:auiqs.jpg:

Did I call it?
It’s facts, you asked him a about Kung flu, lol and what jarad meant by ours lol
After Kushner says 'it's our stockpile,' HHS website changed to echo his comments on federal crisis role
It's the latest salvo in rising tensions between Trump and the states.
By Ben Gittleson April 3, 2020, 7:50 PM
13 min read
[...]

But the national stockpile actually is intended for states' use, which was clearly explained on the government's own website -- until the language was changed, without explanation, hours after Kushner provided his inaccurate description.

Until Friday morning, the website of the Department of Health and Human Services, which maintains the stockpile, read, "When state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

But midday Friday, hours after Kushner directly contradicted the language on the HHS website, the text was changed without explanation. Retroactively matching what Kushner said, the website no longer says states can rely on the stockpile, but now says it exists to “supplement” them.
[...]
After Kushner says 'it's our stockpile,' HHS website changed to echo his comments on federal crisis role

Ben Gittleson News Stories and Articles
We all knew what he meant,, honestly do you think he doesn’t want dying Americans to have ventilators? Are you this deranged?

the stockpile belongs to 'them'.

why did he say that when it isn't true? why did he say something different than what the stockpile is meant for & then why did the website change its wording?

& even donny said, the gov'ment isn't 'shipping clerks' ...
He probably misspoke, it happens when your asked gotcha questions by democrats all day. Lol it’s why the media has a low rating,, and democrats can’t win elections.. Americans don’t like you sorry
The 2018 wave that kicked Republicans out of the control of the House of Representatives was a Democratic election victory, Duffus. Your alternate reality bubble that controls your obsessive stupidity. Think about it, the last national election {less than two years ago} was an overwhelming Democratic victory and your dumb ass is projecting Democrats can't win elections.
You won 41 seats compared to the 52 republicans won previously when Obama was in.. that’s a limp dick.

You'll notice that they don't even try to claim that Trump didn't say those things. But they do spin, pivot and attack. This is what blind adherence to a partisan ideology does to people.
Your lefties literally keep him there asking him some of the stupidest questions for hours! Of course his answers, you gonna find some gotcha in there.. you people are insane..

Did I call it?
It’s facts, you asked him a about Kung flu, lol and what jarad meant by ours lol
13 min read
[...]

But the national stockpile actually is intended for states' use, which was clearly explained on the government's own website -- until the language was changed, without explanation, hours after Kushner provided his inaccurate description.

Until Friday morning, the website of the Department of Health and Human Services, which maintains the stockpile, read, "When state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

But midday Friday, hours after Kushner directly contradicted the language on the HHS website, the text was changed without explanation. Retroactively matching what Kushner said, the website no longer says states can rely on the stockpile, but now says it exists to “supplement” them.
[...]

We all knew what he meant,, honestly do you think he doesn’t want dying Americans to have ventilators? Are you this deranged?

why did he say that when it isn't true? why did he say something different than what the stockpile is meant for & then why did the website change its wording?

He probably misspoke, it happens when your asked gotcha questions by democrats all day. Lol it’s why the media has a low rating,, and democrats can’t win elections.. Americans don’t like you sorry
The 2018 wave that kicked Republicans out of the control of the House of Representatives was a Democratic election victory, Duffus. Your alternate reality bubble that controls your obsessive stupidity. Think about it, the last national election {less than two years ago} was an overwhelming Democratic victory and your dumb ass is projecting Democrats can't win elections.
You won 41 seats compared to the 52 republicans won previously when Obama was in.. that’s a limp dick.

& many of them thar TEA baggers have jumped ship from the GOP titanic...

tl,dr

Trumps doing a good job.
How many need to die before you can say he's done a bad job?? How many lies must he tell ,how abusive must he be ,how unqualified must he show you he is?

I was a soldier...I understand that there was no way we were getting out of this unbloodied. I don't blame President Trump anymore than you would have blamed President Obama in the same situation.

I understand that it is politically advantageous for the left to try to frame the narrative this way...but it is dishonest.

You talking Bush?
Bush wasn't anointed. I'm talking about that great leader, Barak Hussein Obama- did you ask the same of him?

Obama rarely showed he was unqualified Trump shows it every time he opens his mouth and with everything he does

The truth is the truth.
The WHOLE truth is the WHOLE truth.

You are making a conscious decision: You are CHOOSING to only "see" the positive actions Trump is taking, and CHOOSING to only "see" any good outcomes from those actions.

You are also CHOOSING to ignore, avoid, dismiss and downplay the things he has said and done that have been negative or counter-productive in some way.

That's your choice. I can see both ends of it, loud and clear, and I wish you could too.

I know that's how the partisan game is played, and I hate to see such intellectual honesty at any time, but especially at this moment. And I don't have to participate.

Obama rarely showed he was unqualified Trump shows it every time he opens his mouth and with everything he does
Your opinion is noted- however, it didn't answer the question I asked.

Some would have preferred that he throw his hands up in the air, run around in circles yelling we are all going to die.
Maybe a little reassurance and downplay was in order to keep people from panicking. Look at the way stores were looted as it was. Imagine if we had instilled real fear in everyone from the beginning. Not hard to imagine people killing someone because the had too much toilet paper in their cart. I can see people gouging each other's eyes out for that last can of beans.

tl,dr

Trumps doing a good job.
How many need to die before you can say he's done a bad job?? How many lies must he tell ,how abusive must he be ,how unqualified must he show you he is?

I was a soldier...I understand that there was no way we were getting out of this unbloodied. I don't blame President Trump anymore than you would have blamed President Obama in the same situation.

I understand that it is politically advantageous for the left to try to frame the narrative this way...but it is dishonest.
Trump in no way is responsible for this virus That'd be stupid talk What HE IS responsible for is not acting as a president responsible for ALL American lives

Did I call it?
13 min read
[...]

[...]

& many of them thar TEA baggers have jumped ship from the GOP titanic...
Your party is done. Sorry pal.. kiss my white ass in 2032 and you might win lol

Forum List

Back