Donald Trump + covid-19 versus the truth ... timeline

Right on cue.
The truth is the truth. Can't hide the light under a bushel basket on Palm Sunday.
Missouri guy You can't see how this idiot said many times this was under control that he was too stupid thinking only of his next election ,that many have died because of his INACTION ?

How many people died because of Trump "inaction"??? ZERO
How many more people will live because of Trump's early action stopping flights from China? Many Thousands

Early on the CDC had the ball, but they could not keep up with the amount of tests needed, so commercial tests had to be developed and approved.
1586092621270.png

Early on the CDC could only do 200 to 300 tests a day. After the FDA approved commercial lab tests the test capacity today is over 200,000 tests/day.

The President is doing his job better as a "businessman" than any politician could do. Trump must talk top hundreds of people a day, and coordinating their requests. He's the original "energizer bunny".

Obama rarely showed he was unqualified Trump shows it every time he opens his mouth and with everything he does

Only a tard doesnt realize what a mess Obama made of things
[/QUOTE]
Obama was given a cesspool by another repub GWB and handed over gold to this pos you worship ,Trump But don't worry death ,trump has it under control ,,just ask him

Obama rarely showed he was unqualified Trump shows it every time he opens his mouth and with everything he does

Only a tard doesn't realize what a mess Obama made of things
[/QUOTE]

The best example of Obama's incompetence was the initial rollout of Obamacare, when the web site was a disaster. That was the biggest "train-wreck", embarrassment, disaster, and example of incompetence ever.

Then these morons try to show that Trump isn't doing a job

This is who he is, and he's made worse when his sycophants spin, deflect and attack for him when it's pointed out.

This is a very dangerous time, being made more dangerous by this blind, simplistic devotion.

totally wrong, as the situation has developed and our knowledge of the virus has increased, Trump and the virus team have revised their positions and plans--------exactly what an intelligent successful businessman or war general does.

I find it depressing that so many of you on this board want this thing to go on, and that your only goal is to find ways to use it to make Trump look bad---------------you are failing but it shows who and what you really are.

tl,dr

Trumps doing a good job.
How many need to die before you can say he's done a bad job?? How many lies must he tell ,how abusive must he be ,how unqualified must he show you he is?

Give me one reason why you think Hillary would have done a better job. Or one reason why you think Biden would do better at handling this. How are either of them more "qualified"?

Right on cue.
The truth is the truth. Can't hide the light under a bushel basket on Palm Sunday.
Missouri guy You can't see how this idiot said many times this was under control that he was too stupid thinking only of his next election ,that many have died because of his INACTION ?

How many more people will live because of Trump's early action stopping flights from China? Many Thousands

Early on the CDC had the ball, but they could not keep up with the amount of tests needed, so commercial tests had to be developed and approved.
View attachment 319461

Early on the CDC could only do 200 to 300 tests a day. After the FDA approved commercial lab tests the test capacity today is over 200,000 tests/day.

The President is doing his job better as a "businessman" than any politician could do. Trump must talk top hundreds of people a day, and coordinating their requests. He's the original "energizer bunny".
Seems to me he's living the presidency like he did as a TV host YOU'RE FIRED What an ass he is and how stupid are those kissing his butt,,,He's Americas sorrow ,,,

The truth is the truth.
The WHOLE truth is the WHOLE truth.

You are making a conscious decision: You are CHOOSING to only "see" the positive actions Trump is taking, and CHOOSING to only "see" any good outcomes from those actions.

You are also CHOOSING to ignore, avoid, dismiss and downplay the things he has said and done that have been negative or counter-productive in some way.

That's your choice. I can see both ends of it, loud and clear, and I wish you could too.

I know that's how the partisan game is played, and I hate to see such intellectual honesty at any time, but especially at this moment. And I don't have to participate.
What you see as counter-productive...I see as necessary. Panic was the number one enemy early on. We saw the beginnings of it early on. On day one back in late February, the wife and I were already stocking up, I told her "The virus doesn't scare me Babe...I have a 95% chance of surviving it, and those are great odds. It's the panic we have to worry about.".

Trump navigated the initial days of the outbreak masterfully...and there was very little mass panic. The outbreak itself could only ever be mitigated...it couldn't be stopped. I know the truth was out there, because I had my wife and my parents completely quarantined before the virus spread. Neither household has left their respective yards since before my Dad's birthday...and that was March 9th...I know because he likes to go to Golden Corral but my Mother made him Shepards Pie instead.

I'm still working. I haven't been inside my house or kissed my wife, or been within six feet of her in a month...so I know the truth must have been out there, because I think I would remembered a burning bush scenario.

This is who he is, and he's made worse when his sycophants spin, deflect and attack for him when it's pointed out.

This is a very dangerous time, being made more dangerous by this blind, simplistic devotion.

totally wrong, as the situation has developed and our knowledge of the virus has increased, Trump and the virus team have revised their positions and plans--------exactly what an intelligent successful businessman or war general does.

I find it depressing that so many of you on this board want this thing to go on, and that your only goal is to find ways to use it to make Trump look bad---------------you are failing but it shows who and what you really are.
RED ,,You're fired

The truth is the truth.

You are making a conscious decision: You are CHOOSING to only "see" the positive actions Trump is taking, and CHOOSING to only "see" any good outcomes from those actions.

You are also CHOOSING to ignore, avoid, dismiss and downplay the things he has said and done that have been negative or counter-productive in some way.

That's your choice. I can see both ends of it, loud and clear, and I wish you could too.

I know that's how the partisan game is played, and I hate to see such intellectual honesty at any time, but especially at this moment. And I don't have to participate.
What you see as counter-productive...I see as necessary. Panic was the number one enemy early on. We saw the beginnings of it early on. On day one back in late February, the wife and I were already stocking up, I told her "The virus doesn't scare me Babe...I have a 95% chance of surviving it, and those are great odds. It's the panic we have to worry about.".

Trump navigated the initial days of the outbreak masterfully...and there was very little mass panic. The outbreak itself could only ever be mitigated...it couldn't be stopped. I know the truth was out there, because I had my wife and my parents completely quarantined before the virus spread. Neither household has left their respective yards since before my Dad's birthday...and that was March 9th...I know because he likes to go to Golden Corral but my Mother made him Shepards Pie instead.

I'm still working. I haven't been inside my house or kissed my wife, or been within six feet of her in a month...so I know the truth must have been out there, because I think I would remember a burning bush scenario.
You were on it BEFORE the shit fell ..Why did our president not get on it like you did He down played it giving americans a false impression of the virus's deadly nature

Yes, I know the game. I'll say to you what I said to another obedient Trumpster:

Right on cue.

View attachment 319461

Seems to me he's living the presidency like he did as a TV host YOU'RE FIRED What an ass he is and how stupid are those kissing his butt,,,He's Americas sorrow ,,,

Sucks to be a Biden fan when Trump is actually being presidential.
Trump may be Biden's sorrow, but he is America's President.

The truth is the truth.

I'm still working. I haven't been inside my house or kissed my wife, or been within six feet of her in a month...so I know the truth must have been out there, because I think I would remembered a burning bush scenario.
What you choose to see is up to you.

Yes, I know the game. I'll say to you what I said to another obedient Trumpster:

wrong again, I look at the totality of the situation and the totality of the actions taken by the Trump team and I believe that they have taken the best actions at every turn.

As the situation has progressed and our knowledge of the virus increased, strategic changes have been made and time tables adjusted, Exactly what a successful businessman or war general does.

everything trump has done as a civilian and now as president is to benefit himself his family or his millionaire friends the pos will never change his stripes

lets get real here, What the libs, dems, and other Trump haters really fear is that the Trump team will defeat this thing and get the economy back up and running long before November.

Its a sad commentary on America that one party and its media hacks have made an international health crisis a political game. This shit must stop.

Here is a timeline of the various ways the president has described the virus since January, along with how many cases were reported in the U.S., according to Johns Hopkins data.

Jan. 20:
Jan. 22: 1 case confirmed in U.S.
"We do have a plan"

• "We do have a plan and we think it's gonna be handled very well, we've already handled it very well. — President Trump to CBS News White House correspondent Paula Reid in Davos, Switzerland.
Jan. 22: 1 case confirmed in U.S.
"We have it under control"

Jan. 24: 2 cases confirmed in U.S.
Appreciates China's "efforts and transparency"

• President Trump issues his first tweet on coronavirus. "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"
Jan. 29: 5 cases confirmed in U.S.
U.S. experts "are on top of situation 24/7"

• "Just received a briefing on the Coronavirus in China from all of our GREAT agencies, who are also working closely with China. We will continue to monitor the ongoing developments. We have the best experts anywhere in the world, and they are on top of it 24/7!" the president tweeted.
Jan. 30: 7 cases confirmed in U.S.
U.S. has a "very little problem" with five cases

• On this day, the World Health Organization declares coronavirus a public-health emergency. "We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we're working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it's going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you," Mr. Trump said at a speech at a Michigan manufacturing plant.
Jan. 31: 8 cases confirmed in U.S.
President Trump bars many travelers from China, and U.S. declares a public health emergency.

Feb. 5: 11 cases confirmed in U.S.
President Trump is acquitted after impeachment trial in the Senate.

Feb. 7: 11 confirmed cases in U.S.
With warmer weather "virus hopefully becomes weaker with warmer weather, and then gone"

• "Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days. Nothing is easy, but......he will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone. Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!" the president tweeted.
Feb. 10: 12 confirmed cases in U.S.
Xi "feels...the heat, generally speaking, kills this kind of virus"

• "I had a long talk with President Xi — for the people in this room — two nights ago, and he feels very confident. He feels very confident. And he feels that, again, as I mentioned, by April or during the month of April, the heat, generally speaking, kills this kind of virus," the president said during a White House meeting with governors.
Feb. 23: 51 confirmed cases in U.S.
Situation is "very much under control"

Feb. 24: 51 confirmed cases in U.S.
"The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA"

• "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" the president tweeted.
Feb. 25: 57 confirmed cases in U.S.
Coronavirus is "very well under control in our country"

• "You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are - in all cases, I have not heard anything other," the president said during a press conference on his trip to India.
Feb. 26: 58 confirmed cases in U.S.
The 15 cases in U.S. "within a couple days is going to be down close to zero"

• "I want you to understand something that shocked me when I saw it that — and I spoke with Dr. Fauci on this, and I was really amazed, and I think most people are amazed to hear it: The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year. That was shocking to me. And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. But think of that: 25,000 to 69,000. ... "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done," the president said during a Coronavirus Task Force Press briefing at the White House.
Feb. 27: 60 confirmed cases in U.S.
Virus will "disappear" one day "like a miracle"

Feb. 29: 74 confirmed cases in U.S.
"Everything is really under control"

• "And we've done a great job. And I've gotten to know these professionals. They're incredible. And everything is under control. I mean, they're very, very cool. They've done it, and they've done it well. Everything is really under control." — Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland. One attendee from that event later tested positive, and lawmakers who attended went under self-quarantine.
Feb. 29: 74 confirmed cases in U.S.
First coronavirus death in the U.S. on this day

• "We've taken the most aggressive actions to confront the coronavirus. They are the most aggressive taken by any country and we're the number one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease then even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population." —White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing
March 4: 217 confirmed cases in U.S.
It's "very safe to fly" in "large portions of the world"

• "Yeah, I think where these people are flying, it's safe to fly. And large portions of the world are very safe to fly. So we don't want to say anything other than that. And we have closed down certain sections of the world, frankly, and they've sort of automatically closed them also. They'll understand that and they understand it better, perhaps, than anybody. Yes, it's safe." — White House meeting with airline executives.
March 6: 402 confirmed cases in U.S.
your point?

Obama was qualified through what efforts? Community organizing? That was not his skills it was someone else's in which he filled a role. His entire tenure was above his pay grade- he's no more a scholar than I am- he was and is a puppet, just like all his predecessors back to at least 1913 and all his successors going forward unless things change- "things" being people (voters) get tired of the bullshit of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, which has been used as a definition of crazy- you're a tool or an enemy to the political class and history being prelude to the future is pretty accurate in it's telling of what the prelude will be-

You may *feel* as though you're on the right, or correct side, but when you side with the political class over voters you're just a tool for them to use in their campaign to insure (monetarily) and to ensure (legislatively or by force) that you will not be counted as one of them when the nut cutting starts- and it will start, maybe sooner rather than later-

wrong again, I look at the totality of the situation and the totality of the actions taken by the Trump team and I believe that they have taken the best actions at every turn.

As the situation has progressed and our knowledge of the virus increased, strategic changes have been made and time tables adjusted, Exactly what a successful businessman or war general does.
Yeah red Trumps got this lol

everything trump has done as a civilian and now as president is to benefit himself his family or his millionaire friends the pos will never change his stripes
EDDIEW---another funny member!!
hahhahahahahaha
.....I LOVE how you anti-Trumpers get really pissed off....especially when you call the POTUS names...hahahhaha
..you people are self righteous idiots

Forum List

Back