Democrats are hypocrites.They support women who claim that they were “harassed” at the workplace but don’t Care about men going in a ladies bathroom.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
You can’t make this up the types of lawsuits that major corporations are paying out to women for claiming that they felt uncomfortable at the workplace or that they apparently overheard somebody talking in a sexual manner about other women is so insane and mind-boggling. There are Americans starving to death.

There are literally Americans starving to death and all of this money is being paid out for nothing.

Democrats some of them think it’s funny would they think it’s funny if one of their relatives had to pay out some women some insane lawsuit based on nothing for no good reason.?

And the same Democrats that support the Me too movement and that support BLM and cancel culture …well they all support men being able to go into women’s locker rooms where women get assaulted by men. They support a convicted man Who identifies as a woman being able to go to a female prison. They support a man being able to compete in a woman’s sport and get changed in the locker room making women feel sick and uncomfortable. That’s Democrats for you today they have a criminal mindset a terroristic mindset and many of them need help…. with exception to the Kennedy Democrats who are the last hope for the Democrat party.

You can’t make this up the types of lawsuits that major corporations are paying out to women for claiming that they felt uncomfortable at the workplace or that they apparently overheard somebody talking in a sexual manner about other women is so insane and mind-boggling. There are Americans starving to death.

There are literally Americans starving to death and all of this money is being paid out for nothing.

Democrats some of them think it’s funny would they think it’s funny if one of their relatives had to pay out some women some insane lawsuit based on nothing for no good reason.?

And the same Democrats that support the Me too movement and that support BLM and cancel culture …well they all support men being able to go into women’s locker rooms where women get assaulted by men. They support a convicted man Who identifies as a woman being able to go to a female prison. They support a man being able to compete in a woman’s sport and get changed in the locker room making women feel sick and uncomfortable. That’s Democrats for you today they have a criminal mindset a terroristic mindset and many of them need help…. with exception to the Kennedy Democrats who are the last hope for the Democrat party.
Left Wingers are on the cutting edge of degenerate culture.

The Democrat Party's agenda has been taken over by gay men, transsexuals and pedophiles.

Ah...women are big dem voters. Yet women don't speak up...unless it is against the reps. Give it to them.

Arestovych - Zelenskyy meme.jpg

How do you equate sexual-harassment in the workplace, with transsexuals using women’s bathrooms?

In the first instance, women are being threatened with losing their jobs if they don’t perform sexual favours for their bosses.

In the second instance two women go into the bathroom, enter eparate stalls and use the facilities. When they finish, they both come out of their respective stalls, wash their hands and leave.

Flaws in your OP:
  1. False equivalence: The argument assumes that supporting women who claim to have been harassed at the workplace is the same as supporting men going into women's bathrooms. These are two different issues that require different considerations and solutions.
  2. False generalization: The argument makes a sweeping generalization about Democrats, assuming that all of them hold the same views and beliefs about these issues. This is not true, as political parties are made up of individuals with diverse opinions and perspectives.
  3. Misinformation: The argument contains false or exaggerated claims, such as the suggestion that men are allowed to go into women's locker rooms and assault women, or that Democrats have a "criminal" or "terroristic" mindset. These claims are not supported by evidence and are likely based on biased or sensationalized media coverage.
  4. Ad hominem attacks: The argument uses personal attacks and insults to discredit Democrats, rather than engaging with their ideas or arguments. This type of argument is fallacious and does not contribute to a constructive debate.

In summary, your OP is a rant filled assortment of weasel words and hyperpartisan drivel.

The only transgendered female I met up close entering any restroom facility was in a men's bathroom. "She" was worried that I might have thought I'm looking at woman in a man's bathroom, but she looked at my apparent look of curiosity, and exclaimed, 'don't worry, I have a penis'. I smiled affirmatively and we went about our separate ways.

I'm 72 and this happened once in my entire life. I've never seen any transfemale enter a women's bathroom, that I could detect was a transgendered female.

If I couldn't detect it, who cares? The point is, these are rare occurrences and you're hung up on a very small issue.

I'm not crazy about the idea of pre-op transgendered females (who are, as you say, effeminate males, and I will agree on that point) entering into women's facilities, women's prisons or women's sports, but it isn't a major problem.

How about focusing on some real issues that affect us all? Hmmm?

How do you equate sexual-harassment in the workplace, with transsexuals using women’s bathrooms?

In the first instance, women are being threatened with losing their jobs if they don’t perform sexual favours for their bosses.

In the second instance two women go into the bathroom, enter eparate stalls and use the facilities. When they finish, they both come out of their respective stalls, wash their hands and leave.
A little girl goes into the women's bathroom and sees a guy standing over a toilet with his dick out pissing into the toilet. You're deranged.

images

Is this Stall occupied?

You don't mind if I take a whizz do ya? Punk?

Forum List

Back